Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59

Knight Online 2

This is a discussion on Knight Online 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I was thinking...like many of old KO players were/are thinking...we need a change, I need a change... I am ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default Knight Online 2

    So I was thinking...like many of old KO players were/are thinking...we need a change, I need a change...
    I am looking for a similar mmorpg game that will keep me entertained... KO2 would be the best solution but after discussing this already on cwest section I realized that this really isn't going to happen...
    my idea of KO2 was:
    - same style better graphics (not the color happy graphics like in WoW)
    - same classes + new ones
    - keeping the skills, combo, instant hp/mp pots (cause that makes pk fast and outstanding)
    - keeping the anvil (cause 50% of ppl that play ko play it just cause of the anvil)
    - better protection (no hacks/cheats)
    - much much better support!

    long story short, a remake of Knight Online!

    but yeah I kinda think thats not gonna happen...

    so, does any1 have a suggestion about a mmorpg game thats similar to KO and that means I don't wanna go from a KO assassin with 5 skillbars, both hands on keyboard, and intense - fast pk to something slow, without any combo, but just with better graphics...the game can be old but it has to be GG!

    so, is there a mmorpg game that would satisfy some1 who played an assassin on Knight Online for like 7 years?

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Of course it can happen....

    but it's called private servers

    on a serious note though, I'm looking as well.... I found ArchLord to be pretty close, as close as I could find, but it's not nearly as active nor as fun. Graphics are amazing though, compared to what crappy computers can handle.

    Unfortunately I even find myself strolling to RuneScape every now and then just because it's active and has real support....

  3. #3
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    i heard aion was gonna be pretty close but apparently it failed(?) havent heard much more about that game in a while..

    calimaestro game maybe..? its just more of the same though.

  4. #4
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    go make more crap pk vids please...

    anyways i dont get this topic, ur asking for a KO2? mgmames iant gonna make it... u basically want another private server?

    nvm i didnt read all ur topic to the end, u basically qqed about how ko sucks atm and then asked if there is another mmorpg.

    to be frank, i dont think there's any mmorpg like KO, KO is the best game ever, 2 bad the support sucks, it has SO much potential.

  5. #5
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    No Drama KO - releasing soon!

    This is the closest thing you'll prolly ever run across. It won't have new graphics and it's possible for him to make new classes but I don't think he will

    I can't speak for support but he says he has good protection against hacks and he's an awesome dev so I doubt the server will get hacked...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    go make more crap pk vids please...

    anyways i dont get this topic, ur asking for a KO2? mgmames iant gonna make it... u basically want another private server?

    nvm i didnt read all ur topic to the end, u basically qqed about how ko sucks atm and then asked if there is another mmorpg.

    to be frank, i dont think there's any mmorpg like KO, KO is the best game ever, 2 bad the support sucks, it has SO much potential.
    1. you know I'm better than u so quit the act <3
    2. read the whole post before answering lazy as.s
    3. yeah I agree theres no such game as KO (I can say that after searching thru 100+ mmorpgs)
    4. you're gae

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    No Drama KO - releasing soon!

    This is the closest thing you'll prolly ever run across. It won't have new graphics and it's possible for him to make new classes but I don't think he will

    I can't speak for support but he says he has good protection against hacks and he's an awesome dev so I doubt the server will get hacked...
    sounds interesting, just reading it...hmm a FARM server but in time PK servers will come...don't like that...or maybe I misunderstood...

  8. #8
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    sounds interesting, just reading it...hmm a FARM server but in time PK servers will come...don't like that...or maybe I misunderstood...
    That's assuming they get enough players they will make another server for new people that don't wanna play a farm server basically...

    The beta all ready happened and they won't be carrying that over to the emulated server everyone will start from scratch...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    That's assuming they get enough players they will make another server for new people that don't wanna play a farm server basically...

    The beta all ready happened and they won't be carrying that over to the emulated server everyone will start from scratch...
    why can't it be a farm + pk server? am I missing something?

  10. #10
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    why can't it be a farm + pk server? am I missing something?
    Your confusing me ha

    The initial server will be a farm server like usko rates and if we have a big community he will probably make a half farm half pk server in addition to the farm server from what I read and understood

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Your confusing me ha

    The initial server will be a farm server like usko rates and if we have a big community he will probably make a half farm half pk server in addition to the farm server from what I read and understood
    lol sorry,my point was: why can't it be same as USKO servers? so basically exping/farming and pking in pk zones on the same server... and not separating the servers to farm ones and pk ones...or if so, would it be possible to use the char and the gear you got on farm server on a pk server? I'm kinda confused about it all :P

  12. #12
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    lol sorry,my point was: why can't it be same as USKO servers? so basically exping/farming and pking in pk zones on the same server... and not separating the servers to farm ones and pk ones...or if so, would it be possible to use the char and the gear you got on farm server on a pk server? I'm kinda confused about it all :P
    It will be umm basically if you want to think of it like this Ares = Farm server and then Diez = pk server..

    the pk server won't be a subserver like Ares 2..

    catch my drift?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    It will be umm basically if you want to think of it like this Ares = Farm server and then Diez = pk server..

    the pk server won't be a subserver like Ares 2..

    catch my drift?
    lets get some shi.t straight lol

    for an example:
    first server will be called: server1
    it will be a farm server without any pk zones?
    second server will be called: server 2
    it will be a pk only server (max lvl from the start, max gear from the start)?

    OR, it will be like it is now on usko, you start from lvl 1, exp to lets say 59, farm, upgrade, get some gear and go pk in ardream ?

  14. #14
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    lets get some shi.t straight lol

    for an example:
    first server will be called: server1
    it will be a farm server without any pk zones?
    second server will be called: server 2
    it will be a pk only server (max lvl from the start, max gear from the start)?

    OR, it will be like it is now on usko, you start from lvl 1, exp to lets say 59, farm, upgrade, get some gear and go pk in ardream ?
    1 is wrong... 1 will be like usko you will have to level and farm gear and then go pk lol

    2 I don't know how he will do it, could be either of what u said.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    1 is wrong... 1 will be like usko you will have to level and farm gear and then go pk lol

    2 I don't know how he will do it, could be either of what u said.
    oh then its gg umm as I see beta was released, is it still on? and when is the official coming out? I'm reading all the posts in that topic...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •