Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59

Knight Online 2

This is a discussion on Knight Online 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beta was just a server to give people to do something on... but the way I understand it is twostars ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Beta was just a server to give people to do something on... but the way I understand it is twostars is all most ready to go into the testing stage with the emulator and the release shouldn't be TOO far away..

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    211

    Default

    lvl up again from 1....ugh...I think I'd eat a bullet if I had to kill another worm...

  3. #18
    Dewon
    Guest

    Default

    you can't find any similar mmorpgs to KO, cuz no game got so much bugs, hax, bad support as KO!
    just wait for guild wars 2

  4. #19
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    wait for swtor wonder why it doesnt have its own section in games on this forum yet zz :S

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewon View Post
    you can't find any similar mmorpgs to KO, cuz no game got so much bugs, hax, bad support as KO!
    just wait for guild wars 2
    +1!!!!!

    I've made a personal oath.

    As soon as GW2 is released, BB to this piece of shit game. Gonna sell every profit I've made off this game and move to the future of MMORPG's.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    GW2 is not even similar to KO lol...

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    I know

    it's better

    imagine that O_o

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Star Wars : The Old Republic , wait for it!

  9. #24
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I know

    it's better

    imagine that O_o
    no its not better, I've played GW1 and saw what GW2 will look like...

    if it was better all of us would play gw, wow, runes of magic and similar games

    there is a reason why we all play KO even tho the graphics suck, support sucks, too many bugs/cheats/hacks etc etc... we play it still cause no game has pvp like KO, no game is so dynamic, and we don't like the color happy graphics...

  10. #25
    Senior Member reyes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    next to you..=0
    Posts
    206

    Default

    aslong as mgame own the rights to ko nothing will change and def no ko2..~~

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    no its not better, I've played GW1 and saw what GW2 will look like...

    if it was better all of us would play gw, wow, runes of magic and similar games

    there is a reason why we all play KO even tho the graphics suck, support sucks, too many bugs/cheats/hacks etc etc... we play it still cause no game has pvp like KO, no game is so dynamic, and we don't like the color happy graphics...
    Time to move on and let go. My time ends when GW2 arrives, how long will you wait? I've been waitin 7 damn years already lol

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Blizzard making a new mmorp atm called Titan so i think that's the new mmorpg, no corrupt gms,major bugs or turks in it and for sure a good mmorp because blizzard knows their shit.

    What they should do= rewind to firedrake or before ban turks have non currupt gms make +8 max in anvil and allow no uniqes over +2 and there you have a really awsome game.

    What they did=Add more bugs and pus items and boring content while ruin the whole economy/fun whit the game by make retards getting uniqes and high class items whit no effort and remove the hard part about lvling add some more bugs and some more server and let corrupt GMs do their thing while removing all protection to let the players use free bots whitout getting banned because all gms are removed.

    I bet some of you would like the first version better^^ ?

  13. #28
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    Blizzard making a new mmorp atm called Titan so i think that's the new mmorpg, no corrupt gms,major bugs or turks in it and for sure a good mmorp because blizzard knows their shit.

    What they should do= rewind to firedrake or before ban turks have non currupt gms make +8 max in anvil and allow no uniqes over +2 and there you have a really awsome game.

    What they did=Add more bugs and pus items and boring content while ruin the whole economy/fun whit the game by make retards getting uniqes and high class items whit no effort and remove the hard part about lvling add some more bugs and some more server and let corrupt GMs do their thing while removing all protection to let the players use free bots whitout getting banned because all gms are removed.

    I bet some of you would like the first version better^^ ?
    you'd win that bet

  14. #29
    LukeeReloaded
    Guest

    Default

    I had a break from KOL for a year and a half.
    Ended up playing Perfect World. It's very easy to learn and be good at.
    Very nice graphics and 1,000's of people.
    The ONE thing I didn't like about it was their wars.

    Hope this helps

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    if you could graphic look like silkroad it will be better a lot of ppl will enter it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •