Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Online Brasil xD

This is a discussion on Knight Online Brasil xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well now i'm looking for a new server if mgame continues fu**ing the game. the most american people (non - ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Online Brasil xD

well now i'm looking for a new server if mgame continues fu**ing the game. the most american people (non - turkish people is better i guess) is posting in mgame forum that if they dont see any change in usko in 2 months, they quit, and i'm thinking in the same way... so.. here we go..

we have Korean Ko, Japan Ko, Europe Ko and when i was surfing i saw this link that i wanna share with you...

Knight Online goes to Brazil | KoreanGamers

if u read the notice.. u can see that in march started the game but i cant find any webpage about it... idk maybe we have to use a brazilian proxy?? idk cuz i'm from peru...

well if you know something about this topic plz share it with us xD

PD actually i'm trying to join in japko, but idk exactly if is necesary to use a japanese proxy...

no offense whotsoever, but if i should call some nation(s) which is closest to turks by the definition, its most of those south americans for sure due to mine own experience.
    so good luck in there, i suggest to take some spanish lessons before you log there

I'm from Peru lol i talk in spanish every day xD and unfortunately you're right when you're talking about my compatriots.... in my case i always try to be a fair player, for this reason is that i want to leave usko... i cant stand too much kozper.. specially cuz we were waiting for a big wiped duped and a good anti hacks system when mgame takes control over usko but... the sad true is other.... here in Peru we say... with money the monkey dance xD so there is a little hope that mgame resolve usko's problems...

seeing that "non-turkish" words make me feel bad. 80% of those turkish players are kids. So if you are a mature player, try ignoring kids instead of making racist comments.
    same goes for latinos, czechs and polish people.

anyway, googled for gamemaxx and brazil game will be available in 2014 i guess.

well i think that u can't understand my words.. i'm saying that the most "non-turkish" people is posting in mgame's forum and they saying that they'll quit game.... do u understand "non-turkish" like a racist comentary?

im peruvian and if someone says.. "non-peruvian" people is saying that they'll quit the game, i understand that for example brazilian people is posting in that way, or maybe polish people is doing that... where is the racist? plz dont offense but i think that u need to read again my words or maybe try to UNDERSTAND my words.. if you only read "non-turkish" people without context i'll also think in the same way like you.. but plz read the context and try to understand my words again..

sorry for my "long" explain but idk how any1 say that i'm saying racist coments when my comunity (latin people) is one of the most "unpopular" people when we're talking about trusty...

sorry for off topic but this thread is for coment about Brazilian Ko so plz coment anything related to the topic ty

Why would you move onto a brand new KO that will crash and burn just like the others? It's way better to just move onto EUKO or something along those lines, if you now have to play this abomination of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    seeing that "non-turkish" words make me feel bad.
    God damnit, you're retarded.

it is just "non-turkish" word and you may guess how many bad comments ive seen about turks. well, ok.

there are a lot of bad comments about turkish people but it's not mean that when you read "non-turkish" people you can say that it's a racist comment...

i know that how are u saying.. the most turkish player are kids...... well for me its closed... and now..

well i really like knight online and a lot of people too. the most people here are frustrated with the current situation and someones like me are trying to move to other server.. well i'm planing to play in japko but when i was surfing i found this information..

Little archer Senior Member

topic quickly derailing

Lmao u realize that this KO is also owned by mgames? and that it wont be any diffrent than any KO running up.

You're allowed to think about it before u think going there will solve all the problems. And that u dont have to deal with mgames shit lol

(Oh noes i didn comment on turks )

New KO same crap after 2 months,not wort to change one KO for other KO

kanka wy want new server aq!
    sie bb

I see what you did there!

vagy vagy

Little archer Senior Member

obvious link is obvious

should use tinyurl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast