Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
Like Tree31Likes

Knight Online community..

This is a discussion on Knight Online community.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bijuu probably older KO player than you and with better taste for anime. To be fair you ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    probably older KO player than you and with better taste for anime.
    To be fair you both have shit taste in anime.

  2. #17
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    To be fair you both have shit taste in anime.
    Sorry woman, I know you only like romantic animes but some of us prefer a action over romance. Get back to watching sailer moon now!

  3. #18
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    Sorry woman, I know you only like romantic animes but some of us prefer a action over romance. Get back to watching sailer moon now!
    I just have a wider spectrum that isn't limited to "action".

  4. #19
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    the ones that want it all,never support the server,complain,cry and this is the most of the community. The reason I'm releasing my frustration

    is cuz DrevinKO was a big fail, you faggot

    and what's this?
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3213448

  5. #20
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I just have a wider spectrum that isn't limited to "action".
    True, you prefer animes that are full of drama, romance and sports

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    True, you prefer animes that are full of drama, romance and sports
    Drama, sci-fi, thriller, comedy, horror and even music but not sports or mecha lol.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    is cuz DrevinKO was a big fail, you faggot
    I was never involved with DrevinKO all I do is support it and play it.Now I want to report him for insulting me again and again for no reason I don't even know you.

  8. #23
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Lol biju, after reading your signature I can imply you are a furry.
    razor likes this.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    so razor are you going to do your job here or just like the posts?

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Lol biju, after reading your signature I can imply you are a furry.
    Please before using words that are too hard for you investigate them. There are no animals on my signature, so before you hate please don't embarrass yourself.

  11. #26
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    this thread gave me cancer...
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  12. #27
    GDM
    GDM is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    151

    Default

    the KO community has always been like this , i dont know whats so strange...
    MySexualIntention and Bijuu like this.

  13. #28
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    Please before using words that are too hard for you investigate them. There are no animals on my signature, so before you hate please don't embarrass yourself.

    Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed.







































    Bonus fox

    hongkongfury likes this.

  14. #29
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed.







































    Bonus fox



    hongkongfury likes this.

  15. #30
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    so razor are you going to do your job here or just like the posts?
    What do you want him to do may I ask? Nothing too serious has been posted here anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:37 PM
  3. KO4EVER Knight Online Community.
    By TheReallizt in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 02:27 PM
  4. Greetings Knight Online Community
    By hongkongfury in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •