Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Is Knight Online Dying?

This is a discussion on Is Knight Online Dying? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Euko is very active. i came here because usko is corrupt. Look at the market on europa....
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Euko is very active. i came here because usko is corrupt. Look at the market on europa.
    Stalker4Life likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Euko is very active. i came here because usko is corrupt. Look at the market on europa.
    Everyone knows that before k2 lost their righst, Gm's filled their accounts up with +8 / +9 / +10 items and is now selling them for USD.

It's probably Athenrye or Korlash who's hacking so many people lately

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Is that a question?

Banned

Old servers like CW are dying, but look at Europa full cz, full eslant you can't say its dying and Helios from USKO- 3 server, every over 1000+ players (most them turks but still).

I think Mgame should start merging servers to bolster activity. I wonder though what that would do to the in game economy. Say for example they merge Ares (a server with an abundance of +10 items) with C-West (HB+11 rev goes for over 1k usd.....) xD. I would think the price on everything would just drop. A seller's worst nightmare for sure.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    I think Mgame should start merging servers to bolster activity. I wonder though what that would do to the in game economy. Say for example they merge Ares (a server with an abundance of +10 items) with C-West (HB+11 rev goes for over 1k usd.....) xD. I would think the price on everything would just drop. A seller's worst nightmare for sure.
    Why would they merge the first server with 1 of the newest server...? Yeah they are dumb but not that dumb..

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Why would they merge the first server with 1 of the newest server...? Yeah they are dumb but not that dumb..
    I'm terribly sorry for the oversight on my part. I guess a more fitting example would be to merge say two servers of similar in game economy and date of existence....like Ares and Xigenon. A more realistic pairing for c-west would probably be c-east. Personally I'm in favor of merging servers. What good is having all that nice shiny gear when there is nobody to use it on. It would definitely make things more competitive and interesting. I myself have been mulling a return to c-west but certainly not in it's current state.....

Everyone should sell out and come to euko. It has way less koxp because of genie. Ardream is starting to become active. Less then 50 +9 items everything is cheap. The anvil upgrade rate is really good. And everyone for the most part is mature and nice. Pk is wild. Let usko die.

Banned

if all english people from CW would come to euko would be nice, cuz now cz in europa is active only because of turks there i guess

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

well the old server is dying yeah but helios is active, theres around 200 in cz around 20.00 gmt+2

Lol europa cz is not filled with just turks. It has alot of english speakers. When im online its always active.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Lol europa cz is not filled with just turks. It has alot of english speakers. When im online its always active.
    euko IS filled with turks. it's been like that for a long time. yes there's also non turks but still majority are turkish speakers
    not that i have anything against them (on the contrary, i wish CW had more turks) but don't deny facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    if all english people from CW would come to euko would be nice, cuz now cz in europa is active only because of turks there i guess

probably not gonna happend, those who stay so long at CW dont want leve +3/9 gear.

If usko goes under gamersfirst and k2 will sell there shares and other companies can buy. I hope they bring back ke. All they need is 1 world and they could expand if it gets packed. If only i worked as a pr rep. Mabe they should take advice from the people who have supported the game all this time. Sad to see it die yet ko died for me with rofd expansion and the release of manes. Rip

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast