Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Is Knight Online Dying?

This is a discussion on Is Knight Online Dying? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavell If usko goes under gamersfirst and k2 will sell there shares and other companies can buy. ...
Page: 4

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    If usko goes under gamersfirst and k2 will sell there shares and other companies can buy. I hope they bring back ke. All they need is 1 world and they could expand if it gets packed. If only i worked as a pr rep. Mabe they should take advice from the people who have supported the game all this time. Sad to see it die yet ko died for me with rofd expansion and the release of manes. Rip
    There is no K2 & GamersFirst anymore man, now it's just NTTGames.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Oh then it already happend!? So usko is owned by ntt games now? Im sure they will let usko die out and focus on euko. Mabe its for the best. They need to stop hiring corrupt gms which ntt is good at. Genie is lowering the number of koxp users and i dont see to many gold farmers meaning you will find + weapons in merch. Euko is fresh and im accepting the changes to the game. Its all we got.

Little archer Senior Member

lavell you would be surprised at the amount of people that have thought or said something along the lines of your last post.

"ntt / mgame need to do or stop doing alot of things!" It's all been suggested and wished an innumerable amount of times, by players that have already quit long ago.

nothing will change. every KO player did hope that something would eventually change but they all left before it could even happen, some were lucky and did it in time, others were reached by the hackers or whatever screw up that caught them at last and forced them to quit, and the rest are still here dumbfounded because their items are almost worthless compared to 1 year ago when they were valued 2x and even 3x more.

this is not pessimism, just facing the truth. While playing KO you must be fully aware of what you're getting yourself into: expect no support, expect things to only get worse and try to squeeze the fun out of it until the imminent end comes, hoping that it is not forcefully imposed on yourself.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Well i spent about 500$ on europa and have well over 100gb in items so for me it made me mad profit. If i see the market start to crash ill sell out. Im not going to hope or trust in the fact that things might restore. People need to wake up and do the same on usko before its to late. Now is the time to sell. Lets at least ensure that euko thrives for the sake of the game weather its usko or euko. Btw razor im going to be looking for a sharer if your interested. Pm me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234