Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Knight Online ~ Free to play, Pay to connect ;D

This is a discussion on Knight Online ~ Free to play, Pay to connect ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 i really wish K2 would just hurry up and make it fully pay-2-play so all the ...
Page: 4

Rastin

Originally posted by 0000000
    i really wish K2 would just hurry up and make it fully pay-2-play so all the cheap kids and freeloaders can fuck off and stop lagging the servers. you shouldnt have a say in what K2 do if you dont contribute.
    Wow, I really dont know where to begin. Lets see, for the 1st year and a half I purchased gold premium on 2 accounts plus another 40 bucks a month in knight cash. Thats roughly $1600 I contributed to K2.

Then out of the blue one of there patches screw me over, I try and try to get help through customer service and got none. I then make the move to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, K2 lies about my complaint till I file a rebuttal. They claim they will fix the problem but nothing ever happens. By this time I no longer have premium, cause I refuse to pay for no service. I finally make a final CS ticket threating to file another complaint, then I finally get a partial re-imbursement.

Now your saying that since I dont pay I shouldnt get any kind of chance to play? After 2 years of play and $1600, you know what I got? The exact same thing a non premium player has! Your the one that needs to "Fuck Off!", you think that just because your the Big "0" that you can talk like that? I use to respect you due to your skill, you've just proven to be a skilled dick! With no life! Why dont you spend the money you put into this game into a woman. Work on your lady skills, your just another cyber punk that talks trash safely behind a computer monitor.

Laggy, cuz servers are old..

if it would go to p2p.. how could people test this game for making up their minds if they want to pay for it..

oh yeah.. reading about this game in forums.. macro here, macro there? lurers? ks'ers? accounts getting hacked? duping and dupe wiping? many many unpolite Turks, who can't speak englisha nd swearing in turkish? no customer support? no gm active (at least in xig)? ..AND THE LAST IN MY LIST, BUT NOT REALLY LAST: LOTS OF LOTS OF BUGS!
    Very good review for deciding if I want to pay to play this game.

goth6assasin6chris6

Originally posted by Felix
    Can someone make that into a sig, fucking great little motto there.

Almost as good as mine
    KILL THOSE TURKISH DIAPER FUKERS !,,! >.< !,,!

turkish boy: y want computer tyme gyve computer tyme
    turkish mom: fack bush fack USA go turkey!!
    turkish boy: haha we hack USA
    turkish mom: yup
    turkish boy: mom y want play ROFD
    turkish mom: fuk USA K2 want us ^_^
    turkish boy: mum fuk USA wyt me?
    turkish mom: okey aga
    turkish boy & mom : fuk USA :lol:

THEY HACK US THEY SPEAK A FUNKY LAUGUANGE ( WHICH IS FUKIN HILARIOUS WHEN THE TELL A MAGE TO SW THEM ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL )

THEY NEVER GET OFF THE FUKIN COMPUTER SO OTHERS CANT PLAY

THEY STAY IN /MERCHANY ALL FUKIN DAY WHEN THEY GONE

THEY SPEAK FUNNY LAUGUAGE :lol:

DIE U FUKERS

DIE U KOXP FUKERS

HAHAHAHAHA

ZUHAHAHAHAH!!

DIE DIE DIE!!! *STABBY RIB STAB STAB*

NOW LOOKEY WHOS SAYING ZUHAHAHAHAH :lol:

FUK KOXP OK? :lol:

goth6assasin6chris6

Originally posted by Xmaster
    They should make it like Server 1, 2 p2p, 3 (maybe 4 in some place) f2p, than all could play, just that the p2p servers have more stuff on it, like more xp, higher drops, more events etc
    THINGS K2 SHOULD DO
    ---------------------------

they should make an abyss in every server

servers bigger

wars every other day ( war on mon no war on tues get it? )

DCZ and CZ in every server

up-date spells/attacks/wepons/armors

make anvil 100% but scrolls as a rare monster drop more rare then seeing antares alone in the corner of ROFD

make language codes ( select a language making all laguages traslated to the language installed with this eliminates turks )

make monsters ( DM AF CW HQ Ravens and any other kind of strong monster ) incredibly stonger to make those monsters 100% rare drop of a scroll ( even low class due to the fact scrolls RARE ) raptor, any kind of high class exceptinal item

make more bosses

make monster spawns and boss spawns more faster ( Kekurikekukaka is 8 hrs atm make it 1 hr )

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Everytime a premium runs out K2 kill a little kitten.

good job I fucking hate cats

Originally posted by Ruthless
    did sum1 ask for sigs of the title? sorry if it sux but i just wanted to be the first to make it ^_^

i just added the k2 just cos i felt like it *:lol:
    <3

Razzmiester

Originally posted by Adis
    Free to pay.

ROFLMAO

OMFG i made me crack up

HAHAAHAHAHHA

You got a cat as your avatar :lol:

Banned

HOW THE HELL can u hate kittens? :<

:wub:

Slide-EYE

Originally posted by Conin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Conin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

HOW THE HELL can u hate kittens? :<

:wub:[/b]
    yeah , that cat is so sweety .....

Frosterr

I dont care if it would be fully Pay To Play, just bring fucking Paypal back so i can buy premium.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Give me the 9mm

Wyvern

edited..anyway

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    i really wish K2 would just hurry up and make it fully pay-2-play so all the cheap kids and freeloaders can fuck off and stop lagging the servers. you shouldnt have a say in what K2 do if you dont contribute.

Except they made their first mistake by announcing this game as free to play in the beginning. Now you are blaming ppl that plays as freeloaders? Bring ur anger somewhere else <3. Even if this game make it fully pay 2 play, lots of ppl will receive free premiums from GM anywayz. No surprise there for sure. Also are the cheap kids really lagging the server, and causing it to be unstable? Or does it just crash every 30 minutes for no particular reasons (known as temperary reboot)? Even if players contributed in this game, they will still recieve no supports, nor will they have any say in what K2 do.

When was the last time you recieved support from custom service without direct personal support? huh?

<3[/b]
    just because they annouce it as free at the beginning means nothing. they can change their business model at any time. The only times the server crashes is when turkey dc's and they all try to login at the same time. If K2 got rid of freeloaders it would improve stability and increase revenue since a portion of freeloaders would begin to buy premium to keep playing. Its a smart model. And i have a sneaky feeling that a huge proportion of freeloaders are young turks playing from cafes who dont have credit cards, so it would do away with many of that sort also

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Except they made their first mistake by announcing this game as free to play in the beginning. Now you are blaming ppl that plays as freeloaders? Bring ur anger somewhere else <3. Even if this game make it fully pay 2 play, lots of ppl will receive free premiums from GM anywayz. No surprise there for sure. Also are the cheap kids really lagging the server, and causing it to be unstable? Or does it just crash every 30 minutes for no particular reasons (known as temperary reboot)? Even if players contributed in this game, they will still recieve no supports, nor will they have any say in what K2 do.

When was the last time you recieved support from custom service without direct personal support? huh?

<3
    just because they annouce it as free at the beginning means nothing. they can change their business model at any time. The only times the server crashes is when turkey dc's and they all try to login at the same time. If K2 got rid of freeloaders it would improve stability and increase revenue since a portion of freeloaders would begin to buy premium to keep playing. Its a smart model. And i have a sneaky feeling that a huge proportion of freeloaders are young turks playing from cafes who dont have credit cards, so it would do away with many of that sort also [/b]
    then usko would be like myko,prem users wont have anyone to kill>>>>>>>>>its boring. prem users dont have anyone to kill>>>>>>they quit. they quit>>>>>>>>>>>>less money for k2.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast