Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Knight online hacked?

This is a discussion on Knight online hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.tr.knightonlineworld.com//ind...showtopic=30835 i know its turkish ... just read it few min ago This guy "Tryhoper" says that he hacked all ...
Page: 1

Vampirex

http://forum.tr.knightonlineworld.com//ind...showtopic=30835

i know its turkish ... just read it few min ago

This guy "Tryhoper" says that he hacked all servers of ko... he doesnt want to make any dmg to them just show k2 how easy it is to hack servers. he is also a player and wants better support from k2. In the conversation between him and the mod, the mod wanted him to delete all npc and mobs in p1 and he did it. So now they try to take action. As i said be4 Tryhoper said that he has no bad mind he only wants that k2 should start listen to players like us and better support them.

p.s this sounds very real for me dunno if its true or not.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

A real hacker would never say that he is a Hacker

This guy are just a wannabee in my opinion

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This guy are just a wannabee in my opinion

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

if its true, we gotta thanks the guy
    ^^

that guy is my fu..ing hero

xanarchistx

Heh, he's dumb. He probably worked for months to hack in thus far, and he still only will receive a ban, lawsuit, and more bullshit from k2.

I hope it's true and it forces K2 to hike up their security

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This guy are just a wannabee in my opinion[/b]
    A real hacker that has no intention of destroying KO and just simply wants to play in a better community of fairness, would say this and point it out, in order to make K2 get a better security which will also prevent

If I could try to hack the K2 database, I would have done the same thing, would have contacted one of the liaisons to make them see how vulnerable their system is

Gotta admit, these turks are unique when it comes to computers.

If a mod told him to delete the npcs in p1, then I doubt he can get in trouble for it. He had no mal-intention.

spyrskara

If its true, then he is the real hacker, bcuz he just wanna make them working harder. U know nowadays servers are full of koxp, bugging etc. This can only help, but K2 haev to realize how bad is it.

Respect for him

Banned for scamming.

If its true, then he is the real hacker, bcuz he just wanna make them working harder. U know nowadays servers are full of koxp, bugging etc. This can only help, but K2 haev to realize how bad is it.

Respect for him [/b]
    +1

legendmage

Could anybody translate that post from that turkish guy for me it would mean alot, thanks

Aurora

:wub: TryhopeR

I am respecting and supporting this act. I hope K2 takes this serious and gives us better support.

Sorry for my translation. Because of his genre and my bad English, i may used some words wrong.
    I used "bare" for "uncovered, open". I don't know technical word for it in English.

The bugs occured in private servers started to occure in USKO last days.

We can delete NPCs and close servers according to their IPs with the programs we have.

We don't do it for a bad purpose. We just warn you to inform. If people except us use this program, servers can have serious damages. We never use it on servers. We want the bares on ports of server files to be fixed immediately. I'll give some details. I pm'd you several times for security issues, but i got no reply. At last i'm starting topic right here. If you do not fix those bares, servers will be up for maximum 5 minutes after every restart.

As players we spend lots of money and we get terrible support. You will fix this support or we'll do damages that will affect your profit. I am talking as a player.

I'm done. Game has so many bares and bugs and nobody care. We don't want our characters get damaged.

I'm a programmer either and i know some details ofc. Nobody cares players. Just for technical issues to login game, because when we login game, we spend money. About the bares.. I will wait pm from K2 Network team about the bares and my thesis how to fix them. When i see you care about us, i will show you them and how to fix. Maybe you know them but you don't fix. If i have learned you don't fix them even you know how to do, servers could not be still.[/b]

In that topic, moderator asks him to delete NPC's on Pathos server. And he deletes all. He closes other server. And at last moderator says he will contact to K2 Team and make them pm him for the issues.

GJ

BJK

he is meaning that he can atack the servers, also he can delete the npc´s in the game via a program or something else.
    but i think it is true what he says, because today akara 1 and 2 was 4-5 time bugged, i mean the npc´s was deleted...

he is meaning that he can atack the servers, also he can delete the npc´s in the game via a program or something else.
    but i think it is true what he says, because today akara 1 and 2 was 4-5 time bugged, i mean the npc´s was deleted...[/b]
    like on every server, maybe hes right.. who knows

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast