Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Knight online hacked?

This is a discussion on Knight online hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; koxpers are hackers too...
Page: 4

Banned

koxpers are hackers too

If its true, then he is the real hacker, bcuz he just wanna make them working harder. U know nowadays servers are full of koxp, bugging etc. This can only help, but K2 haev to realize how bad is it.

Respect for him [/b]
    What the fuck are you talking about - They knew this game has been fucked for year's now, They didn't do shit - hackers have told them the same thing before, they did nothing. And KOXP has nothing to do with hacking into a server.

@ Nikleo
    Dude, The fucking people that MAKE koxp are programmers, The people that use them are cheater's - That's like calling a politician completely honest.

What the fuck are you talking about - They knew this game has been fucked for year's now, They didn't do shit - hackers have told them the same thing before, they did nothing. And KOXP has nothing to do with hacking into a server.
    @ Nikleo
    Dude, The fucking people that MAKE koxp are programmers, The people that use them are cheater's - That's like calling a politician completely honest.[/b]
    i got a better comparison: which one is guilty the gun maker or the one who uses it to kill

back on topic...
    this man is a gangsta ass turk who aint messin around. bout time k2 got some tough love

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i hope hes for real. fckin k2 needs to wake up to this shit

Brutorious

k2 jus figured out about teh snowwar map.. and baning pppl.. how tehy gonan fix the security shit. they cant even fix the bug for dungeon fast enuff.. took them years to fix ft and the party quest bug wich wa slike the biggest issue... they got tbling goin on too.. they jus suk at fixin main problems. one problem is gone another huge one arises

RedThunder

thing thing will open K2 management eye's forever

This reminds me a very old story about Devil hacking the k2 database in order to get his items back , when he got hacked :lol: , after he was done , he told k2 about the weak points in thier security system quickly after that Devile got promoted to GM :lol: , Etrueknightonline story . I hope k2 listen to this guy lol[/b]
    I didnt hack the database. I found a exploit on the webserver and was able to hack my hacked account back since K2 did nothing about it. They said my PC had a keylogger and was my fault, not theirs. Got my account back and helped many others who were hacked aswell. Weeks after, the new lead GM/Manager called me and I gave him all the info and how to fix the problem.

I helped them with a lot of stuff, game related, not just security. They made me GM like 4 months after that, not "quickly after".

As for this DoS on the servers, prolly a short string on an IPS will fix it instantly. Firewalls wont block this type of attacks. IPS's do. Not sure if K2 even knows what IPS stands for

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i would rather the hackers bring down the servers, seeing as how we are never listened to, im proud of this guy and im so tired of none of my ideas being listened to, hopefully this will show them that they need 2 take better action for this game and to fix not only snow war map ( still dont understand why they just dont remove it like they did with bifrost zone map), but they should fix tbl... its so pathetic =.=

peace

Whoever thinks this action will change ANYTHING, u are dreaming. Even if this guy shuts down all servers for weeks, K2 will just get a new patch or whatever to stop the attack and things will get back to the way they were before. They dont care about customers, just about their profit.

Eventho there might be good intentions behind all this, it wont make any difference. K2 is a business and this is how they work. They run a shity operation with no real customer support that gives them money. As long as they get their money, why change anything?.

Dont believe me? Wait and see.

Bllshit's as drunken said they wont do a shit couse if he was a reall hacker he wouldn't say it .. So no worrie's..

spyrskara

@ Nikleo
    Dude, The fucking people that MAKE koxp are programmers, The people that use them are cheater's - That's like calling a politician completely honest.[/b]
    Yeah but i never heart that some1 hacked their servers. I know that koxp is completly diffrent from hacking the server, but i think he protest over KOXP annd etc.

schrottmon

What you guys don't realize is: He didn't hack anything, at all. It's a program - pretty known, that spams the login server with fake packets leading the AI server to crash, then eventually the whole server. In fact, the any of you could do that with just a little research.

COOl=)

spyrskara

What you guys don't realize is: He didn't hack anything, at all. It's a program - pretty known, that spams the login server with fake packets leading the AI server to crash, then eventually the whole server. In fact, the any of you could do that with just a little research.[/b]
    So how did he deleted mobs and npc.

schrottmon

So how did he deleted mobs and npc.[/b]
    By crashing the AI server. As said previously, he did not delete anything.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast