Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Knight online hacked?

This is a discussion on Knight online hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not hacking. Its sending a kind of packet to the Serverfiles of USKO and the effect this file has ...
Page: 6

rehal

It's not hacking. Its sending a kind of packet to the Serverfiles of USKO and the effect this file has is the NPC bug which is going around last days

Daisychain

It's not hacking. Its sending a kind of packet to the Serverfiles of USKO and the effect this file has is the NPC bug which is going around last days[/b]
    :blink: or just as Devile already said, he's using DoS to spam packets on the AI server, causing the AI server to overload = AI server crash = no npc/mobs..

its not so simple otherwise every single newbie would do it
    (well it's simple only on private servers)
    it's probably ubgraded ebenzer crash method cuz old one exist so long it would be done way earlier and often (or new patch made it working :lol: its K2 )
    Whoever thinks this action will change ANYTHING, u are dreaming.. As long as they get their money, why change anything?[/b]
    thats sad but true

Last time i checked Ko servers are on a windows based server.

St0neColdKill3r

Got my account back and helped many others who were hacked aswell. Weeks after, the new lead GM/Manager called me and I gave him all the info and how to fix the problem.[/b]
    Much damn respect for that man. Wish you we're still doing their job for em, as so many ppl who didn't deserve that same bs happen to them has been going wild lately.

Anyways servers down again lets hope someone can fix it this year.

DoNotMess

i don't care if he takes them down during the nite or something but during BDW? thats jus lame.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

I didnt hack the database. I found a exploit on the webserver and was able to hack my hacked account back since K2 did nothing about it. They said my PC had a keylogger and was my fault, not theirs. Got my account back and helped many others who were hacked aswell. Weeks after, the new lead GM/Manager called me and I gave him all the info and how to fix the problem.

I helped them with a lot of stuff, game related, not just security. They made me GM like 4 months after that, not "quickly after".

As for this DoS on the servers, prolly a short string on an IPS will fix it instantly. Firewalls wont block this type of attacks. IPS's do. Not sure if K2 even knows what IPS stands for [/b]
    ZOMG Devile is back ? (or, he was never gone ?) :lol:

i don't care if he takes them down during the nite or something but during BDW? thats jus lame.[/b]
    your really think he would care about 1 csw/bd/ed ?

DoNotMess

your really think he would care about 1 csw/bd/ed ?[/b]
    didn't he say he wanted to do it to better the community? i dont think screwing up the server during events is a great way to better the community.

didn't he say he wanted to do it to better the community? i dont think screwing up the server during events is a great way to better the community.[/b]
    It is.

Look, when he is doing this at Event times... ppl get fcuked up and go to webside and open serveral topics etc.
    Thats alot of peeps so k2 notice that they are angry. Maybe they help then. But if its true, he needs to dc the server every 5 mins!

Banned Senior Member

most of the time when its BDW servers is going down...
    and why dont they stop him?
    stupid K2 -.-

If its true, then he is the real hacker, bcuz he just wanna make them working harder. U know nowadays servers are full of koxp, bugging etc. This can only help, but K2 haev to realize how bad is it.

Respect for him [/b]
    +1 REALLY SMTHG SHOULD HAVE DONE AND If its true he did it in the best way. I hope k2 work harder to fix bugs and do better cs.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

really dont know if my problem have something to do with it but i cant stay on game at all.................30-40 seconds lag and dc. What is weird is i dont lag on anything else, i keep talking with people on ventrilo while the lag is up there. Today my party was rescrolling and i still had 15 minuts on it .......

really dont know if my problem have something to do with it but i cant stay on game at all.................30-40 seconds lag and dc. What is weird is i dont lag on anything else, i keep talking with people on ventrilo while the lag is up there. Today my party was rescrolling and i still had 15 minuts on it .......[/b]
    did you read this thread ....?

Banned

The Only Way For Him to do this is either a kocrasher designed for ko private servers and is constantly targeting ebenzer and ai...

Or using a diffrent hack method

but anyway

This guy has balls to do this and iam truly happy to see him do this

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast