Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There's always been alot of talk of who belongs in the 'Knight Online Hall of Fame'... but if there were ...
Page: 1

There's always been alot of talk of who belongs in the 'Knight Online Hall of Fame'... but if there were to be a list made, who would you like to see in it?

Who has made an 'outstanding contribution' to the game? Who did you fear? Who impressed you the most? ...or who has been just plain awesome?

Now we don't just want people voting for their mates, and i'm aware people can only form an opinion on the server they play on. Try make it fair vote for players old and new who have stuck out in the game. If we get a good enough list maybe we could sticky it

...and try not to start a war. This is meant to be a list of players you'd like to honour, not flame

I'll start...

411 - The original comboer who owned Diez CZ
    Devile - Invincible mage, one of the first paper classes great clan leader
    SirKaos - Impossible to kill, the warrior king of early diez and leader of Templars
    TasKER (mickey) - a mage with a chitin shield? I don't think mickey ever died and a pro tp'er
    Wagyar - played a shit class, but became the best at it top clan leader and top person
    J0ny - Fucking this, fucking that, fucking everything. Top ice mage.
    :Wasabi: - one of the top warriors at the beginning of diez who went on to be a good King
    S0crates - Tuck may have been a dick but he was a talented Warrior
    Chusco - The best sin i have seen, highly respected, still top with low class gear
    Glarfist - Came into his element in later KO as a great clan leader
    ______________ - What this boy couldn't do on a priest didn't exist
    Rentzusuken - What this man can't stun i am yet to see
    Camaz0tz - Yes folks he used to play KO as well as flame :lol:
    Felix_ - First class scamp, nooby rogue that learned to be good :P
    Doc1 - Irish fag, one of the few archers that hit harder than talos
    Pyro/Fyro - the mage team that made human town unsafe
    MiniQ - the original solo town nova, talented mage at the start of Diez
    Zike - Hardcore exper, hardcore pker, just an alround hardcore gamer and nice guy
    Ghostface - One of the most feared orc sins outside of blood, great player
    Taurus - Leader of Positive and one of the top warriors when back in New order
    DebuffandHeal - Invincible heal monkey :lol:
    BlackHoleSun The craziest but best tank priest in early diez
    Forsete - this fuqing inbreeder was one of the first warriors to combo (and wear +8 full plate)
    (all original owners)

...well i've started, and i've missed a fair few on purpose. carry it on

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Devile
    Mickey
    Nychris
    Zero

Banned

I'm sure people are gonna say PADDY is being ABIT* biased, only meantioning Diez people.

I'm sure people are gonna say PADDY is being ABIT* biased, only meantioning Diez people. [/b]
    Now we don't just want people voting for their mates, and i'm aware people can only form an opinion on the server they play on. Try make it fair vote for players old and new who have stuck out in the game. If we get a good enough list maybe we could sticky it [/b]
    ı made dısclaımer

Speed

lol u have to make a list for each server :P all that ppl is from diez, but on the other hand ppl will put their friends and stuff lol if they ever make a list :P

:Tarifas:

WaSaBi for sure..LOL

lol u have to make a list for each server :P all that ppl is from diez, but on the other hand ppl will put their friends and stuff lol if they ever make a list :P[/b]
    as i pointed out, it would be unfair to base my judgement on players from other servers based on others opinions of them when i have no experience of them myself, but i do invite people from other servers to add to the list themselves

WaSaBi for sure..LOL[/b]
    as i stated, the original owner, aka the good one ... not the shit one who cheats and bought the character

Kain_the_heartbreaker

how about this one?

tez - too goddam rich

graydeath

Although i havent seen these players in real action myself as i havent played on their servers but for me its either Zero or chusco, there videos inspired to me become the rogue i am today xD

Kiler666

lemme say this:

aAjax
    hahahahhaaa

seriously ....
    PvtSnowball my old clan leader

Terrorblade

I would add

BGA - hardcore golem hunter
    Nerevarine - he was top pker but he had to quit, when he came back, he found out he&#39;s hacked and started from zero and was at the top again for a while, good Cl <3
    Ewylanal - Nere&#39;s pking mate, nice and trustable person <3
    And also Paddy&#39;s characters, because of many famous videos he made with them
    C4pt4in - you all know why
    Dro - best bp on diez
    MrsLies - original owner, I&#39;ve always wanted to look like him, top female sin in old ko

me...

farhad

Cloud - Ares

C4pt4iN

Aenima

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

me... [/b]

for what? ;(

AnimaVillis (sp?) he might havent been that great, but fucking impressed me back in early diez.
    UareHistory as one of the biggest fags around, as well as being an awesome clanleader and feared sin.
    Socrates/Veqlargh awesome warrior.
    ajaxxs seriously, there wasnt any shield he didnt have
    hiz still impressed how many nps he got with his way of pking -.-

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast