Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; forgot to mention aenima as best int priest ^_^...
Page: 12

Flonne

forgot to mention aenima as best int priest ^_^

Banned

i cant believe someone added lutz to the list ._. he is like the shittiest priest in ko n worst bp he was only good when i used to leech off him at apos

i think poka, taken, and robin hood should be added too [/b]
    i was thinking the same thing about lutz....i love the little chinks even though he hats all of UK now for who knows what reason but he used to be so bad for party pk xD....but he was good for 1v1 in cz and he was a good exper :lol:

love you lutz :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

i cant believe someone added lutz to the list ._. he is like the shittiest priest in ko n worst bp he was only good when i used to leech off him at apos

i think poka, taken, and robin hood should be added too [/b]
    rofl I laughed so hard when someone wrote me on the list
    I'm nowhere near any of those people on the list.

Banned

rofl I laughed so hard when someone wrote me on the list
    I'm nowhere near any of those people on the list.[/b]
    i will say he has gotten alot better from days when he was level 65 xD

as have we all except me ty for the sympathy add to whoever added it...i dont need sympathy ><

i think Oblivion pwned all [/b]
    +1 best clan i ever been in. i dont like the idea of who&#39;s best player much but, if i had to say who was best players i&#39;ll say
    Chusco- most skilled sin and undefined is good but he never had the items
    Apprehensive-best BP in old KO
    ArrOgantPrick(i forgot his old name before he NCS&#39;d to arrOgantprick ) -fucking scariest warrior in cz
    Jaoz, Pyro, Fyro, Sephiroth- these mages always ownt but they quit too fast.

Banned

i will say he has gotten alot better from days when he was level 65 xD

as have we all except me ty for the sympathy add to whoever added it...i dont need sympathy ><[/b]

Tez is Beast and has skillz

J

In Cypher:

Long time ago the best warrior was KONAN.
    Best rogue.. well undefeated is like the killer there but he uses that autocombo keyboard wich that makes him not be able to be on the legit list. (besides of his LOOOOOOOOOOONG list of scamming and koxping)

In manes:

Best rogue:

4JustPwn1t/ TOOL337: real name Sefa, the nicest turk wich also speaks english and wich minor heal and combo is unbeatable...

Best warrior:

Well i guess Goliath becuz he has like.. amazing uniques and gear :S his items make him pretty much unbeatable. (From RecognizeThis)

Best mage:

They said merlin1stt was the best fire mage, he had dragon symbol and well i never really had much chance to pk with him to rate him. (from RecognizeThis also)

Best support priest:

Nymphaea and Hareth both are gg, i used to pk with nymph and a mage called r4gnar daily when i had my lvl 71 warrior and we were the definition of cz ownage. And hareth cuz he has a lot of experience in support priest also besides he loves to heal warriors and since i was awarrior well <3.

Best bp:

Fluppy, currently in RT also.

One of the best clans:

RecognizeThis, forever anticheat /antikoxp clan, always legit wich has hold the CSW castle in 2 servers (cypher till they leaved, currently in manes) and fought against many BABASHOPPPPP turkish clans. Some weeks ago RT lost his alliance with the other clan and the ex ally decided to call all turkey to fight against RT for the castle and RT alone > 1 million babashopped turk clans twice till they stopped going to csw ^^.[/b]
    Nah, BakedGoodz is probably the best mage there ever is. But most of the other stuff i pretty much agree on.

Yeah we were the spartans and they were the persians. Cept we won

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Sins
    -Shadow for being the first person to learn how to combo
    -Bobert for perfecting it and owning ppl even at lvl 58 xD
    -Zero for being the first to minor heal combo if im not mistaken and just basically being the best sin on ares for a long time

Priests
    -Raine/priestess_pam for being an amazing pk priest and the sweetest person u will ever meet in KO... and the one thats drunk the most
    -Morbidly_Twisted
    -MementoMori
    -Vanessita becuz she only has +0 uniques yet every human on ares thinks she has +3s

BPs
    -Fluppy
    -CooLTanG
    -Nordfront_noobie uh i mean rezzer

Mages
    -Lord_Mozart
    -JadedXavier
    -kinkeh (Memento also)
    -pfil for being the first to be 70 on USKO and its quite funny that its still lvl 70 yet theres still a few ppl who play the character... even since before the expansion... obviously renamed and no im not saying who it is ;P
    -MoiraineDamodred for being a kick ass mae and guy... and for making probably the most dominant pk clans in KO history... Hatred

Warriors
    -F9DeviL cuz Eric told me to jk... for all 3 of em being good ppl and most of em skilled warriors xD
    -MONSTERKILL dominant but mostly cuz of items...
    -Snipe/KIMPEE also becuz snipe told me to... or he will butt rape me but GG warrior... and sin
    -::PwnageFactor::

Noone remembers me pking

I remember your FP warrior killing my shelled warrior in arena :lol:

Peternorth pwns haha

Sins
    -Shadow for being the first person to learn how to combo
    -Bobert for perfecting it and owning ppl even at lvl 58 xD
    -Zero for being the first to minor heal combo if im not mistaken and just basically being the best sin on ares for a long time

Priests
    -Raine/priestess_pam for being an amazing pk priest and the sweetest person u will ever meet in KO... and the one thats drunk the most
    -Morbidly_Twisted
    -MementoMori
    -Vanessita becuz she only has +0 uniques yet every human on ares thinks she has +3s

BPs
    -Fluppy
    -CooLTanG
    -Nordfront_noobie uh i mean rezzer

Mages
    -Lord_Mozart
    -JadedXavier
    -kinkeh (Memento also)
    -pfil for being the first to be 70 on USKO and its quite funny that its still lvl 70 yet theres still a few ppl who play the character... even since before the expansion... obviously renamed and no im not saying who it is ;P
    -MoiraineDamodred for being a kick ass mae and guy... and for making probably the most dominant pk clans in KO history... Hatred

Warriors
    -F9DeviL cuz Eric told me to jk... for all 3 of em being good ppl and most of em skilled warriors xD
    -MONSTERKILL dominant but mostly cuz of items...
    -Snipe/KIMPEE also becuz snipe told me to... or he will butt rape me but GG warrior... and sin
    -::PwnageFactor::[/b]
    jeff may have "made" Hatred, but he wasn&#39;t in anyway instrumental in making it one of the best pvp clans in KO. All in all he was quite instrumental in the breakup of it though.

Badluckserb

Diez

Best warior s:
    Pk:
    Bengal_Tiger,Tempest,Glarfist(zzz),Wasoon35cm,Slee pwalker_scg, Havvk,NESTA,Unique,Rebelde20,:Wassabi:,Z4,Taurus,N erevarine,
    Xp:
    Tez (and friends xD)
    Farm:
    Babaguya (die atilla die :P),EUS:

Best rouge s:
    Pk:
    Apolon_BG,Oishi aka Chusco(realy owner),Youaremineonlyone,Apostilo,Taken,MyRouge,Dr eadlord_,Sum4din4c kkkk xD,IamSocrates,Hakunamatata,:Wagyar:,Progressive,R obin_Hood_BG,KingSumoto,
    Cabrumco,K4kashikUN
    Xp:
    Hakunamatata
    Farm:
    Choz3n (die atilla die part 2),Apolon_BG

Best priest s:
    Pk Bp :
    DRO!!!,Zike,C4pt4in,__________,Adrenalinen
    Pk Int:
    Aenima!!!,_Zesta_,Zripz,Morax,Zaria,Flonne,Upalla,
    Xp:
    Zike
    Farm:
    Highlander_Scg (me_)

Best mage s:
    Pk:
    Lerva,TheSt0rm,Fukara,Nesse,Rotasiz,Greattouch,Ewi gKeiT,_Soultaker_
    Xp:
    TheSt0rm,Herzlos
    Farm:
    Ikoria

Banned

Noone remembers me pking [/b]

is that peternorth in his avatar?

petsmar2

In Cypher:
    Best rogue.. well undefeated is like the killer there but he uses that autocombo keyboard wich that makes him not be able to be on the legit list. (besides of his LOOOOOOOOOOONG list of scamming and koxping)[/b]
    He don&#39;t use a autocombo keyboard, he is just good get over it...but his past is shady.

Noone remembers me pking [/b]
    sure bro we don&#39;t remember you cough cough vampiric drain 10% 7100 hp loser using glave +10 and fps +10 in a server where no one had that shit and go around killing ppl .i. get a real char and pk like every one ele