Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sure bro we don't remember you cough cough vampiric drain 10% 7100 hp loser using glave +10 and fps +10 ...
Page: 13

Banned

sure bro we don't remember you cough cough vampiric drain 10% 7100 hp loser using glave +10 and fps +10 in a server where no one had that shit and go around killing ppl .i. get a real char and pk like every one ele[/b]

thats cuz he was a GM noobcak3

"Inclaudewetrust" was a great fellow with an amazing respect for the people he played with. He was a gem to have around and one of the finest battle priests I ever did have the pleasure of fighting alongside. My vote goes to that fellow, A damn beautiful Italian man.

Diez

Best warior s:
    Pk:
    Bengal_Tiger,[/b]
    this is how far i got before i stopped due to too much laughing :P

:slayer:

intensive
    TripleOG4Life B)
    _Soultaker_
    BabaGuya :P
    Cabrumco
    Guachimagaa :lol:
    Tinker very emotional o.o

Chusco is indeed very skilled but I don't get it why everyone saying he didn't have good gear.
    So he didn't have his second glowing dagger but except that he was pimped.
    IN, Skelly/GB, Chitins+8/FP+9, RoLs, EMEs, CS+0, all kind of weapon defense and MD+8/Shard+7, so cause of that Shard+7 he is concidered as being low geaered?

intensive
    TripleOG4Life B)
    _Soultaker_
    BabaGuya :P
    Cabrumco
    Guachimagaa :lol:
    Tinker very emotional o.o[/b]
    LOL...only one or two are good from that list...rest are just a joke compared to the other pple mentioned in this topic :lol:

lets just nominate the entire diez server

they never cease to amaze

the_man_slayer

i wouuld like to try with u too xD when u u said i have shit hp and ac :P[/b]
    lol yea i would have loved too..

I havent got my warrior anymore, and sold my shell pauldron..

but we'll see xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rentzusuken - the mage with a bit too much mascara on good lightning mage if u could get past the mascara, i couldnt :P
    411 - great tactics...used to see him running into completely outnumbered situations kill a few people then run out alive
    userbin - one of the better sins in the time he played even though he refused to ever leave bowl(he had a sexual obsession with bosses :P)
    animavilis - best paper bp to ever grace diez IMO(humans will claim apprehensive...but my money still on nima)
    ________ - best all around priest
    aenima - best tank priest
    ap0phis/arrogant - best warryon....they count as 1 cuz they were inseperably when both played, like gay lovers! both great warryons individually, but as a duo was best to just alt+f4 than fight lol
    mee: - great mage hard to kill and good tper
    pyro/fyro - best tp mages
    devile - all around great at every class he played
    chusco - made the mh combo popular on diez
    doc1 - he had arrows and he knew exactly where to shove them to make u go "OOOooooOoOoOH!" xD
    kamy - best human mage IMO

thats all i can think of...

PromKillah

SomethingSmellS

Banned

SomethingSmellS[/b]
    isnt is _Something_smells_

the_man_slayer

"Inclaudewetrust" was a great fellow with an amazing respect for the people he played with. He was a gem to have around and one of the finest battle priests I ever did have the pleasure of fighting alongside. My vote goes to that fellow, A damn beautiful Italian man.[/b]
    I agree

thats cuz he was a GM noobcak3[/b]
    thats cuz he was not the actual GM anymore and why would u log a char like that, to overtake noobs who don't have ur same hp / ap? loser style ftw

Banned

thats cuz he was not the actual GM anymore and why would u log a char like that, to overtake noobs who don't have ur same hp / ap? loser style ftw[/b]

not everyone takes this game that seriosly....did he actually keep the warrior and kept on playing? lol he did it for fun.....unless xD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

jeff may have "made" Hatred, but he wasn't in anyway instrumental in making it one of the best pvp clans in KO. All in all he was quite instrumental in the breakup of it though.[/b]
    Jeffs a good guy and a good leader altho he did have his emo moments...... ive heard u say it before and others like Raine... i dont get why u all are still bitching at each other about this A YEAR LATER AND EVEN AFTER U HAVE QUIT THE GAME... theres like 2 sides of all this, Jeff and most of those who went in his clan BoTH and then the rest... cant u just be the first to forgive and forget -_-

now honestly from what i know, Jeff did over react we all know he did... he does that but u dont have to keep the bitch fight up for almost a year now and all those ppl who were in Hatred were either in one of the 2 sides or split between the 2 trying to please them both... how do u think it is for me or Paz who try to keep on the good side of all of u -.-

Paz has a good story bout this... during the time Hatred was ending he told me he would always come home or wake up to an msn convo with 20 different ppl in there bitching about items i.e. ur chitin shield and other crap... he said he felt like u guys were fighting for basically a big misunderstanding

i say something good about u to ppl in Jeff's vent... then they start bitching bout u and the others... i say something good about one of them here i get some1 bitching about them here its fucking dificult to keep u all from bitching

and yes Jeff did go and kick every1 out of Hatred during one of his emo moments... but u guys could have kept going in Noxious without him so it isnt 100% his fault... he may be a very large reason that it ended up disbanding completely but theres other reasons too
    (hamster, Raine and u guys going orc, etc.)

I like all u guys. U are some of the funniest, and nicest ppl ive met playing video games but its so damn frustrating for me to see u fight with each other and hold a grudge this long... as for many others like me

Ok enough off topic

Reardless he was a great pk mage... with him, BK, Paz, susG, Xeph, corey, and me the noobie at the time we were able to run over every party in cz... when we did pk LOL even with half of us under lvl 65 and only 1 of us with lvl 70 altho BK did reach lvl 70 later on as well as Paz but BoTH was way long gone from cz by then.

he is one of the best mages ive pked with possibly the best ive played with... altho i have pked with kinkeh and some other ppl i always remember the times where Jeff and i pked in invasions and got 10k nps within an hour just me and him...

the best time being with him and another guy on pfil... orcs invading us and i sat on top of them mountain above Raiba (rocky side between Raiba and golems pit) where the orcs were camping the monument cuz they couldnt capture Piana and they would tp to me and just run down and nova them all... id see kills going off on my screen faster than i could minor heal myself. like 25k nps in that invasion... only time i ever saw a np symbol on my old rogue...

and u have movies of urself pking with him and u can obviously see hes a good mage from them.