Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel left out I was the origional uber waryon. And what about ness? I don't know if this fellow ...
Page: 14

Psy

I feel left out I was the origional uber waryon. And what about ness? I don't know if this fellow was mentioned, but Ilwendi and his clan Cracked! They cracked me up when they PWNED zaff and fags l3aml3am and Incisor were nice to be around, as was immotep. And last but not least: the most under appreciated and overly mocked player! aAjaxs! Also: I won't lie, devin had his combo/gear down. As for the best sin, i'd say Hydr0 takes the cake (NYChris for ares. all others sucked. All of them) . Best clan leader: Scoobz hands down. Arcangel on Ares, although i didn't understand a word he said. Priest: ufurkturc (or something of that sort (on diez)) Priest: W0nderw0man (ares, bp) Vanessita . Warrior: PeterN0rth. 'nuff said

P.S. Morax is the worst resser/healer/boss hunter in all of KO ("Okay I'm going to do obl buffless. Keep the heals on me. [apophis with his godly hp joins in on the action] "Psy I'm going to heal apophis instead" [2 seconds later psy is dead], 30 seconds later obl is dead. [morax 4 stones psy, allegedly by accident (this isn't the first time)] "WHAT THE FUCK DEAN" "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU DIED IN PK!

Sad part: he wasn't lying

LOL...only one or two are good from that list...rest are just a joke compared to the other pple mentioned in this topic :lol:[/b]
    stfu some1 loves me so let me have some fame

Weed

Weed is a legend ^^

RiseAgainst_

He don't use a autocombo keyboard, he is just good get over it...but his past is shady.[/b]
    joojojo
    What is Manes??????[/b]
    Coming from a random mage :lol:

Gatubela

oik_oik_ (always have 21gb in cz)
    1Nv4d3r (first full shell priest in diez?)
    varanasi (cant spell that)
    Z4
    Narroth
    PowerOutage xD <--- The SCAMMER! -.-!
    Dismentle <3
    Dr4ko
    PoD
    Strika
    Shaihulud
    Faaliyet_volcom (ROFLZ )[/b]
    Remember he Scamme me ROC and WP -.-!.
    and Scamme Abyss too.

Now it is my List

Mages:
    VhaiL (Abuelito Maldito)
    Abyss
    Ride0n

Roges:
    Chusco (indudable)
    Marlboro

Warrior:
    ::Batman::
    Velerofontis

Priest
    ________
    Priesdro

mammlea

WONEE!!! best warrion ever

amd YouAlwaysDown, best duper ever along with EK, best macro clan

kibal

Sins
    -Shadow for being the first person to learn how to combo
    -Bobert for perfecting it and owning ppl even at lvl 58 xD
    -Zero for being the first to minor heal combo if im not mistaken and just basically being the best sin on ares for a long time

Priests
    -Raine/priestess_pam for being an amazing pk priest and the sweetest person u will ever meet in KO... and the one thats drunk the most
    -Morbidly_Twisted
    -MementoMori
    -Vanessita becuz she only has +0 uniques yet every human on ares thinks she has +3s

BPs
    -Fluppy
    -CooLTanG
    -Nordfront_noobie uh i mean rezzer

Mages
    -Lord_Mozart
    -JadedXavier
    -kinkeh (Memento also)
    -pfil for being the first to be 70 on USKO and its quite funny that its still lvl 70 yet theres still a few ppl who play the character... even since before the expansion... obviously renamed and no im not saying who it is ;P
    -MoiraineDamodred for being a kick ass mae and guy... and for making probably the most dominant pk clans in KO history... Hatred

Warriors
    -F9DeviL cuz Eric told me to jk... for all 3 of em being good ppl and most of em skilled warriors xD
    -MONSTERKILL dominant but mostly cuz of items...
    -Snipe/KIMPEE also becuz snipe told me to... or he will butt rape me but GG warrior... and sin
    -::PwnageFactor::[/b]
    I c that u add in ur list old players too , ill ad wonne and souls in wars list and quit monster ..and about magues ek had 2 really good magues kahulla and 1up if i remember well their names

GetRichOrDieTrying

rofl I laughed so hard when someone wrote me on the list
    I&#39;m nowhere near any of those people on the list.[/b]
    i wrote you down a.q~!

Havvk

i wrote you down a.q~![/b]
    is like saying u are the best priest :wub: :lol:

petsmar2

rofl his best friend told me he uses it, maybe just for minor heal w/e. but he has it period. And his past is not shady u know exactly all his scamming,koxping etc. Stop trying to cover him cuz he was in ur clan and ur clan is &#39;anticheat&#39; when all u have is 3 or 4 legits and a bunch of excheaters/exkoxpers/excammers, your clan morals are in the ground ROFL. legit clan, ur clan is like any turk clan in cypher now.

/hate_when_u_try_to_cover_him_cuz_u_guys_clanned_hi m.
    Coming from a random mage :lol:[/b]
    This coming from a random player? (Airforce wannabe always flaming people who are good? )

Anyway you must have got pwned by him one too many times like most people...and rofl I doubt his best friend would tell you such things, you must not know what sarcasum is...
    I&#39;m defending him because he don&#39;t really check forums and I consider myself one of his friends, it don&#39;t matter if he was in my clan or not. I use the word "shady" correctly and it covers what we all know he did...he didn&#39;t exactly hide that but that does not change his skill level.
    As for your other flame against my clan all I have to say is you obvious don&#39;t know us that well...it&#39;s kinda hard to not invite a ex-cheater since so many do it and name change but we try not to invite anyone we have personally seen before. Our clan is against cheating meaning we kick people who are cheating while in our clan but don&#39;t exactly discriminate from those who have a shady past and would like a chance to change.

If you wanna talk further feel free to pm me...

Eshman

All i know for sure is that Lerva BabaGuya Temptation Nere&Ewy C4ptain should b on that List (Ofc there are lot more Like some 8ball Members TS members/leader) anyway.....Fuk K2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Uhm, as far as Diez I&#39;d have to say:

Warriors:
    S0crates
    Hype
    TempesTs
    Velerefontis
    :Batman:
    Devile

Rogues:
    Chusco
    Mee
    Undefined
    MrsLies (original ones, back as human... damn they used to own)
    Mages:
    VhalL
    Abyss
    Kamy
    Maritza
    Majix
    Rentzusuken
    Csirke
    Jaoz
    TheStr0m
    Devile

Priests:
    Magix (Even if he isn&#39;t from diez)
    Fluppy (same as above)
    Anderson
    KLR

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh its on now dro...u put strom and jaoz over me!? both were crap mages just good at lvling -_-

Uhm, as far as Diez I&#39;d have to say:

Priests:
    Magix (Even if he isn&#39;t from diez)
    Fluppy (same as above)
    Anderson
    KLR[/b]
    pff.. you mention KLR but not me? bah I figured I&#39;d at least be a bit better than him I even beat you once dro :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Jaoz use to own a lot as mage, one of the first lvl 70 mages on diez, crazy damage, crazy exper (he leveled both his char and spidmage&#39;s to 70 just for the fun of it), and good tps. Plus, you were always leeching u homo! If you were actually awake at the trolls sometimes you pulled some good tps :P

And I was never sure who was on lIIIIIIIIIIl half of the time anyway
    KLR had (or has if he quitted) some mean ass heals, right when I was about to die BOOM... back to full life