Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jaoz was a crap mage at tping whenever he partied with me :/ spid was good tper...but jaoz was only ...
Page: 15

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

jaoz was a crap mage at tping whenever he partied with me :/ spid was good tper...but jaoz was only "good" cuz he was 70 and had 2 novas..that really doesnt qualify for hall of fame imo :/ it wasnt anything special that made him good just that he enjoyed leveling

well ill vote for 000000, Lord_Mozart, and Fluppy

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cuz he didn't wanted to tp your fat ass :P. So what if he was good for having two novas? he had a Nazy symbol as a paper mage, that's not easy. He knew how to stay alive, and get a lot of kills, without being at the other nation's base novaing 24/7.

And why do you whine at me? you put animavillis in your list and not me! he didn't even knew how to combo xD

RiseAgainst_

This coming from a random player? (Airforce wannabe always flaming people who are good? )

Anyway you must have got pwned by him one too many times like most people...and rofl I doubt his best friend would tell you such things, you must not know what sarcasum is...
    I'm defending him because he don't really check forums and I consider myself one of his friends, it don't matter if he was in my clan or not. I use the word "shady" correctly and it covers what we all know he did...he didn't exactly hide that but that does not change his skill level.
    As for your other flame against my clan all I have to say is you obvious don't know us that well...it's kinda hard to not invite a ex-cheater since so many do it and name change but we try not to invite anyone we have personally seen before. Our clan is against cheating meaning we kick people who are cheating while in our clan but don't exactly discriminate from those who have a shady past and would like a chance to change.

If you wanna talk further feel free to pm me...[/b]
    jijijij

ISeeYouPee

XD

Actually i never fought against him so duh :huh: and u know what im talkin bout... u remember when i told u this on msn and u answered to me "well are desperate for players -_-" and well abou the "its kinda hard not invite cheaters cuz we have no seen before" dude come on... 1st undeeated then karma...(prolly worst scammers in cypher/also koxped chars) lawl give me a break

I guess i proved my point now

P.s: random player rofl? used to own when i had my iLLiMiTZz warrior till it got banned so kma with ur fatass mouth[/b]
    dude S4F is the best clan in cypher dont be jealous

petsmar2

Actually i never fought against him so duh :huh: and u know what im talkin bout... u remember when i told u this on msn and u answered to me "well are desperate for players -_-" and well abou the "its kinda hard not invite cheaters cuz we have no seen before" dude come on... 1st undeeated then karma...(prolly worst scammers in cypher/also koxped chars) lawl give me a break

I guess i proved my point now

P.s: random player rofl? used to own when i had my iLLiMiTZz warrior till it got banned so kma with ur fatass mouth[/b]
    So was your main point to flame my clan or about undefeated not being good cause I'm getting confused...sorry I don't see your name in your sig or w/e so how am I suppose to know who you are...as I said before we give second chances to these people with shady pasts and undy and karma has not disapointed us so far and have been playing legit while in our clan. If you never fought him then you shouldn't have a comment about his playing...watch his vid you will see he does combo and heal legitly...

RiseAgainst_

My sig says reinhard all over it -.-

eeeew.... "shady's" pasts i don,t like that name :P

Diez obviously. Mainly Old school players. (In no particular order)

Warriors:
    Socrate
    Z4
    HypE (ArrOgantPrick)
    TempesTs

Mages:
    Pyro/Fyro, absolutely the best mages, end of story. You actually had to try to die when they were in your party.
    Rentz
    Cama

Priests:
    Desi
    Dro
    _______ , God of Priests
    TScarFaceM, even tho he had a shady past, he was the absolute best damn BP you could have in a party.
    Zike

Rogues:
    Chusco
    GhostFace
    Felix
    Mee (whichever character he played, i think it was Dr4k0, not sure though)

Banned Senior Member

Wonder what woulda happened if I got my computer and started KO 6 months earlier when Diez started :x

P.S. Morax is the worst resser/healer/boss hunter in all of KO ("Okay I'm going to do obl buffless. Keep the heals on me. [apophis with his godly hp joins in on the action] "Psy I'm going to heal apophis instead" [2 seconds later psy is dead], 30 seconds later obl is dead. [morax 4 stones psy, allegedly by accident (this isn't the first time)] "WHAT THE FUCK DEAN" "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU DIED IN PK!

Sad part: he wasn't lying[/b]
    We should make a thread just to remember Morax's amazing PK skills as a priest and his famous phrases. I mean, he has to be in this list otherwise PKing would have been SO DAMN BORING. Gaining NPs and never loosing exp makes the game boring. Morax made ALL of us loose NPs and exp in a regular basis. He is the ONLY player I met who SUCKED ASS on the GM champion characters!!! How the hell he couldnt stay alive with godly gear and 9999 rices cakes for more than 1 minute?!?!!?

When he learned how to summon mobs as a GM, he wanted to summon some Ravens for a Harpy party and instead he summoned 200 Harpy QUEENS. U think thats funny? Actually the funny part is when he asked for a SERVER RESTART cause he was too lazy and didnt want to kill them 1 by 1!!! LMAO!!!

Love u Dean

ISeeYouPee

Pyro/Fyro yes i remember him when i played diez..he used to be one of the best mages and he was way good. does he still play?

Banned Senior Member

I bet that day the Human champion died about 4 times in 20 minutes... it was morax

4 in 20? How about 5 in 5