Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub:[/b] :wub: u where one of the best in terms of priest and guy to play with :wub:...
Page: 17

the_man_slayer

:wub:[/b]
    :wub:

u where one of the best in terms of priest and guy to play with :wub:

Gforce

First of all - If you make a poll, It will be more convenient.
    Secondly - Hi Devile and Mee, if u guys are still active in here.

the_DEAN

Secondly - Hi Devile and Mee, if u guys are still active in here.[/b]
    Gforce????
    where you have been?? :wub: :wub: :wub:

morax

We should make a thread just to remember Morax's amazing PK skills as a priest and his famous phrases. I mean, he has to be in this list otherwise PKing would have been SO DAMN BORING. Gaining NPs and never loosing exp makes the game boring. Morax made ALL of us loose NPs and exp in a regular basis. He is the ONLY player I met who SUCKED ASS on the GM champion characters!!! How the hell he couldnt stay alive with godly gear and 9999 rices cakes for more than 1 minute?!?!!?

When he learned how to summon mobs as a GM, he wanted to summon some Ravens for a Harpy party and instead he summoned 200 Harpy QUEENS. U think thats funny? Actually the funny part is when he asked for a SERVER RESTART cause he was too lazy and didnt want to kill them 1 by 1!!! LMAO!!!

Love u Dean [/b]
    This is this is do damn true! - hey you cant call my pk boring ive pulled some crazy shit in my time! Especially with towers

hey you cant call my pk boring ive pulled some crazy shit in my time![/b]
    DM raids?

DragonFire

Secondly - Hi Devile and Mee, if u guys are still active in here.[/b]

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HI!!!!!!!!

i realized alot of the ppl that are in ur lists i never saw a pk vid ..

any real oldschool pk movies?
    still looking for the symbolic vid in camas view <_<

This is this is do damn true! - hey you cant call my pk boring ive pulled some crazy shit in my time! Especially with towers[/b]
    >.< the towers killed you.. alot..

pro healer.. when it comes to yourself

DragonFire

i realized alot of the ppl that are in ur lists i never saw a pk vid ..

any real oldschool pk movies?
    still looking for the symbolic vid in camas view <_<[/b]

I have that Video, and you don&#39;t have to see a video for them to be know as a all around good player. Like I know alot of people that I believe to be good that Never made a pk video.

honorable mention :P

userbin

craziest boss killer with the largest 1v1 ego on the planet

priestdro, getrich, zike, priestish, my idols

Aba

Crazy man...when I first started this game these people were all just gods to me. I remember the first month I played 411 was king, he got my respect.

I remember my first largely known clan, Nexus, we were nobodies who played more than most of the pros and loved each other like brothers...and we met Zike and he joined our clan and suddenly everyone loved us until he quit xD

I remember when I was in KoNS and always admiring Felix for his reputation and BGA for his insane equip and rep...

I remember babashopping for the first time and ko starting to take over my life...

I remember alllways running from tempests in cz like a little noob

I remember exping at dts for 3 solid hours with a level 59? I think after the level rollback ghostface was down to like level 59 and I&#39;d never heard of him..I was a level 61 warrior with a raptor+8 and he could easily keep up with my kills

I remember all these guys, and it&#39;s just amazing to be out there amongst them now, too bad they&#39;re all gone

I have that Video, and you don&#39;t have to see a video for them to be know as a all around good player. Like I know alot of people that I believe to be good that Never made a pk video.[/b]
    does that vid end with a "Press OK" of cama? if yes reupload plzzzz

DragonFire

I&#39;ll never forget about this one time ic CZ when I was solo pking and 411 came up and started attacking me..and Well since he was like a god I put on my dagger talia and dd helm and started Lightning blading him and I stunned him..and we went at it for a few minutes and then he towned..And I was like "YES I DIDN&#39;T DIE TO HIM FOR ONCE!" it was kinda funny. ^_^

i remember the first time i ever killed 411 :P

me and Sylas were luring the entire harpy spot to orc base, which sylas then normally ran into and died and we all laughed, but it was good at the time. Well suddenly out of nowhere Sylas&#39;s health starts dropping and he as per usual gets exped, except this time he didn&#39;t make it to orc base. I noticed 411 had killed him and i ran into the middle of all these harpies and started doing the combo that i had been practicing with mickey the day before down in the abyss. Managed to kill him... yey, though he wasn&#39;t really attacking me as he couldn&#39;t click on me in the middle of the harpies :P