Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh its on now dro...u put strom and jaoz over me!? both were crap mages just good at lvling -_-[/b] ...
Page: 18

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

oh its on now dro...u put strom and jaoz over me!? both were crap mages just good at lvling -_-[/b]
    and what about all the nights me and u would duo rape the diez dk spawns? but not mentioning that uber skilled warrior that died to save ur ass countless of times -.-"

i remember the first time i ever killed 411 :P

me and Sylas were luring the entire harpy spot to orc base, which sylas then normally ran into and died and we all laughed, but it was good at the time. Well suddenly out of nowhere Sylas's health starts dropping and he as per usual gets exped, except this time he didn't make it to orc base. I noticed 411 had killed him and i ran into the middle of all these harpies and started doing the combo that i had been practicing with mickey the day before down in the abyss. Managed to kill him... yey, though he wasn't really attacking me as he couldn't click on me in the middle of the harpies :P[/b]

i remember my first 1on1 with Voodoo.. was xping on cz apos and blood raided us , however 411 got all the kills and a friend on ts said he would be god, i replied with nah hes a uber noob, and few secs later u saw the ***411 has defeated schrotti*** on the chat

too many to list

but old time mage =

ooxoo for sure

OOOOOOOOOOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

too many to list

but old time mage =

ooxoo for sure

OOOOOOOOOOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b]
    oxxosystem?

and what about all the nights me and u would duo rape the diez dk spawns? but not mentioning that uber skilled warrior that died to save ur ass countless of times -.-"[/b]
    who?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and what about all the nights me and u would duo rape the diez dk spawns? but not mentioning that uber skilled warrior that died to save ur ass countless of times -.-"[/b]
    u dont stay on 1 server long enough to earn a hall of fame title :P cept maybe most servers played with lvl 60+ chars xD

JimXrOx

anybody around remember a sin named ScarFace?
    or prolly a priest named Perse_Priest

surely both had a bad end.. but i think they worth to be added as some of the
    rock ppl in the early days of diez

Guachimagaa

intensive
    TripleOG4Life B)
    _Soultaker_
    BabaGuya :P
    Cabrumco
    Guachimagaa :lol:
    Tinker very emotional o.o[/b]
    SOMEONE ACTUAllY MENTIONED ME

LOL...only one or two are good from that list...rest are just a joke compared to the other pple mentioned in this topic :lol:[/b]
    i hope u r not reffering to me as a joke

Havvk

yes he did :P

anybody around remember a sin named ScarFace?
    or prolly a priest named Perse_Priest

surely both had a bad end.. but i think they worth to be added as some of the
    rock ppl in the early days of diez[/b]
    yeah but Jim... scarface was a duper... it was the only reason he was good :P

:slayer:

SOMEONE ACTUAllY MENTIONED ME
    i hope u r not reffering to me as a joke [/b]
    i <3 u :lol:

Well I do like Paddy and explain why someone is on my list and don&#39;t get upset if you don&#39;t find yourself here..I have bad memory and it&#39;s not like list as you will see

Devile...great player and he kept Diez clean as long as he could, not to mention he made a clan wich was maybe most known in KO history

Morainesedai aka Perhana, great player already in Myko, but not only that he made really good clan Cracked, by accepting only Finnish people to it...1 country clan is easy to make if you are Turk or Peruvian, but lol making one of the top 10 clans on Dies with like 10 active players...enuff said

Mee...dear child has many names...no need to mention his skills as a player, but he did so much for server that he should have been GM...even KOLA and this game would be actually game I would still play.

Morax oh well once I got huge argument with him, because we are both stubborn and long story...but without him Dies would not be what it used to be...even he made party heals after he did /town and not the opposite :lol:

0000000 IMO he is arrogant bastard and in IRL no1 should put us in same room for more than 10 mins...but then this is not beauty contest or my favorite guy list. He should be in hall of fame by based his skills as player not as person. Besides I know there are ppl who actually like him so maybe there is something good in him o_0

411 All know why and I am talking about Woo that Vietnamise fellow who loved name Leeroy :P

Chusco football huligan who found a better love kicking peoples asses ingame than in stadions...and damn he did that well. I love you too baba

Gothiganemo&Bobert, NyChriss Good guns even in Myko and both were so legendary that you cannot speak about sins without mentioning them

_________, WOIF,Morbitlytwisted,Zike,Animavillis,ghayDro,Nesm a,Lammer, PVTSnowball, C4ptain Best priests I have seen ingame as opponent they all were feared and as teammates they were loved.

Pyro, Fyro, Camaz0tz, Rentzusuken, Livtyler, Vhal, Cricri, Jony They all were wellknown and feared mages but also knew that tp is the skill how to keep party alive.

Uarehistory Guy who I learned love and hate...annoying as opponent and great leader who made one of the most feared sin in Diez after being one hell of annoying archer...

Wasabi 2nd Turkish guy I learned to know in Myko great clanie and great opponent ( I mean ex-Delidiablo original wasabi ) one of those guys who had as much skills as big hearth

Sirkaos Templars leader, even with that status he should be in mentioned here. Great warrior and even he lost his balance IRL in one point, that didn&#39;t make him less big guy just more human.

Hype aka Paddy Played well with many chars...so many people still watch his old HYpe video and think how can a guy own with weight hammer...If not otherwise his Irish axent should grant him spot here

Phantom_rouge Oh yeah great sin and if not that he should be mentioned here because he did write Rogue wrong and managed to give "good" explanation wich made most of the people think he was more clever than he actually was :P

Doc1 People propably left him out just because he playes acrher...too bad that so many people forgot propably best archer this game will ever see...He didn&#39;t advertice himself by making videos, he just made first archer to hold Dragon symbol. People who didn&#39;t learn to respect his skills were those who couldn&#39;t understand why he was killed by archer in few seconds. My alltime favorite archer opponent.

Blood&AHM&Apocalypse without those clans orc side on Diez would have been a lot different

New_OrderThere is no many great players who didn&#39;t play in our clan...for so long time human side was leaning on Templars and New_Order alliance. Not to mention that we made also Gay_Order clan because we had too many good players applying in...I still miss you fatasses

I could mention many many more, but then this list would take couple pages...there are still a lot names who should be mentioned but making this list made me nostalgic and I go watch some old screenies and videos

u dont stay on 1 server long enough to earn a hall of fame title :P cept maybe most servers played with lvl 60+ chars xD[/b]

bullshit, i always came back to diez xD

at least the clans ive played in got mentioned

KcloudZ

chrisowns was pretty leet, i vote for him

chrisowns was pretty leet, i vote for him[/b]
    we disagree