Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ajaxs FTW lvling me on cz golems <3[/b] yuo coud undstnat hym? :huh: aajax was a complete ass, and totaly ...
Page: 20

ajaxs FTW lvling me on cz golems <3[/b]
    yuo coud undstnat hym? :huh: aajax was a complete ass, and totaly sucked at ko

yuo coud undstnat hym?[/b]
    what?

what?[/b]
    +1 :lol:

quenchmydesire
    runbitchrun
    ikoria
    ali1989 for being a nice guy
    Tez for being a gay
    john owner of sirecho for being one of the best aoer in this game
    Richard same as john

quenchmydesire
    runbitchrun
    ikoria
    ali1989 for being a nice guy
    Tez for being a gay
    john owner of sirecho for being one of the best aoer in this game
    Richard same as john[/b]
    nominating urself isnt that cool :P

Chusco is indeed very skilled but I don&#39;t get it why everyone saying he didn&#39;t have good gear.
    So he didn&#39;t have his second glowing dagger but except that he was pimped.
    IN, Skelly/GB, Chitins+8/FP+9, RoLs, EMEs, CS+0, all kind of weapon defense and MD+8/Shard+7, so cause of that Shard+7 he is concidered as being low geaered?[/b]
    I think ppl is talking about my Blood times, i&#39;ve never had iron necklace(Priest pendant at the beginning at the end iron necklace) or antidagger belt (always elf belt) chitin +6, some of them+7, before sell my acc, sure i got a really nice equipment ( chitin shield dual shard +8, earings +1, chitin +8, fp boots +9) but, come on! what is that for the turks , i still remember like year a go talking to paddy he though i was very well geared in the old times, something that was totally wrong :P , i think it was an average for being a known a player except for my ap wich was almost till year and a half a go less than 1300 ap , do you think that is well geared? , believe me at that time i was fighting already ppl with 1600 1700 ap

anyway, ppl remember a lot old school players ,diferent times , diferent situations.

I think ppl is talking about my Blood times, i&#39;ve never had iron necklace(Priest pendant at the beginning at the end iron necklace) or antidagger belt (always elf belt) chitin +6, some of them+7, before sell my acc, sure i got a really nice equipment ( chitin shield dual shard +8, earings +1, chitin +8, fp boots +9) but, come on! what is that for the turks , i still remember like year a go talking to paddy he though i was very well geared in the old times, something that was totally wrong :P , i think it was an average for being a known a player except for my ap wich was almost till year and a half a go less than 1300 ap , do you think that is well geared? , believe me at that time i was fighting already ppl with 1600 1700 ap

anyway, ppl remember a lot old school players ,diferent times , diferent situations.[/b]
    That gear is also good for "Blood times" cause it was really long time ago when lvl 60 was hard to get and MD+7/Shard+6 were concidered gg

Banned Senior Member

ya but chusco kept that gear while others upgraded theirs :P

Mew

I feel left out I was the origional uber waryon. And what about ness? I don&#39;t know if this fellow was mentioned, but Ilwendi and his clan Cracked! They cracked me up when they PWNED zaff and fags l3aml3am and Incisor were nice to be around, as was immotep. And last but not least: the most under appreciated and overly mocked player! aAjaxs! Also: I won&#39;t lie, devin had his combo/gear down. As for the best sin, i&#39;d say Hydr0 takes the cake (NYChris for ares. all others sucked. All of them) . Best clan leader: Scoobz hands down. Arcangel on Ares, although i didn&#39;t understand a word he said. Priest: ufurkturc (or something of that sort (on diez)) Priest: W0nderw0man (ares, bp) Vanessita . Warrior: PeterN0rth. &#39;nuff said
    P.S. Morax is the worst resser/healer/boss hunter in all of KO ("Okay I&#39;m going to do obl buffless. Keep the heals on me. [apophis with his godly hp joins in on the action] "Psy I&#39;m going to heal apophis instead" [2 seconds later psy is dead], 30 seconds later obl is dead. [morax 4 stones psy, allegedly by accident (this isn&#39;t the first time)] "WHAT THE FUCK DEAN" "OH MY GOD I&#39;M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU DIED IN PK!

Sad part: he wasn&#39;t lying[/b]
    Well, I still remember this times when Me Incisor, ness you and l3aml3am have pked This were my funniest times
    my list goes :
    411- first sin that i was scary of
    Ghostface - Always my idol from begining to end
    UareHistory - well, never had a chance to win duel with him ;/
    Marlboro - he lernt me combo

warriors
    Glarfist - My 2nd Leader ( Fusion : Maleficus + Tormentors ) great Bulgarian man
    Wasabi - had nice duels with him
    Psychotic - Couldnt pk with him a lot but everytime we were in same party it was fun
    Incisor - great warrior, never had great items but skills, always fun to pk with him .played in Ares, Diez and Manes with him
    mages:
    Pyro and Fyro - mages that I was scary of
    Dorpwn - first paper mage that pwned me
    LivTyler - best ezik around great tper
    Valhalla - Many of you wont remember him, but he was my 1st clan leader and also great mage in Old days of KO

Priests:
    Ness- great man, know how to laugh when you die his cs+8 rox !
    Aenima - Hell yea, with Izurda they made great duo at begining
    All Tormentors Priests that were there from begining

also, all Carnage ppl were nice and it was realy fun to play with em

All i have to say about the 15 pages... EL OH EL... DIEZ TALK!

Aba

yeah...99% diez <3 diez

yeah...99% diez <3 diez[/b]
    ares > dies flamewar pls

all > dies

flame war pls :P

all > dies

flame war pls :P[/b]
    even cypher xD

ares > dies flamewar pls[/b]

all > dies

flame war pls :P[/b]