Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I still remember this times when Me Incisor, ness you and l3aml3am have pked This were my funniest times ...
Page: 22

Well, I still remember this times when Me Incisor, ness you and l3aml3am have pked This were my funniest times my list goes :411- first sin that i was scary ofGhostface - Always my idol from begining to end UareHistory - well, never had a chance to win duel with him ;/
    Marlboro - he lernt me combo [/b]
    warriors Glarfist - My 2nd Leader ( Fusion : Maleficus + Tormentors ) great Bulgarian manWasabi - had nice duels with himPsychotic - Couldnt pk with him a lot but everytime we were in same party it was fun Incisor - great warrior, never had great items but skills, always fun to pk with him .played in Ares, Diez and Manes with him mages:Pyro and Fyro - mages that I was scary ofDorpwn - first paper mage that pwned me LivTyler - best ezik around great tper Valhalla - Many of you wont remember him, but he was my 1st clan leader and also great mage in Old days of KO Priests:Ness- great man, know how to laugh when you die his cs+8 rox ! Aenima - Hell yea, with Izurda they made great duo at begining All Tormentors Priests that were there from begining also, all Carnage ppl were nice and it was realy fun to play with em [/b]
    marlboro was a koxper
    he told me it was levle 70 skill and i believed him

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

cause ura noob giga <3

cause ura noob giga <3[/b]
    seph_the_killa
    prncevageta
    dragonfaire

would be consider hall of fame 2??

DesertiCZek

didnt read all the pages but what about DESTROY ? leader of praetoriana ? and his wife ? velerefontis ? came as lvl 60 noob to praetoriana and in few weeks...month...he was one of the best...

btw <3 priestespam and priestdro

Badluckserb

Highlander say: Bengal tiger one of the best wariors

this is how far i got before i stopped due to too much laughing :P[/b]
    -.-

He is gay turk but in one of most active month in KO I play Pk with him he made 333 000 nps so maybe he is gay for lot people but I respect him for lot reason s ...And we all know Paddy=Týrk lover ^^

__countess__

i didn&#39;t read the whole 16 pages... i just wanna mention some people too...

(Ares)Nil8R -> Very very very good sin, Old school, back when only ares existed. Back when if you tried to combo you got dced. First Shard +8 ever also.

(Ares)Meck -> SirKaos was hard to kill? Try this priest.... :-)

(Ares) MaryJane -> Who was one of the first paper mage class? Guess again...

(Ares) SoulSlayer -> Phenomenon warrior...

(Ares) Nitroh -> My best pk buddy from ares, he was the chusco of ares.. low level gear, but really skilled and smart.

(Ares) Herb -> I couldn&#39;t believe i found a mage that i could actually party with.... miss you baba.

(Dies) Foretold -> Who needs a priest when you have a sin like Foretold in your party? Fastest cure i&#39;ve ever seen, pure pwnage.

(Dies) Felix -> Funniest pk ever.. especially when he&#39;s drunk... come to Greece again pussy.. let&#39;s drink some uzo. :-)

(Dies) sludge -> He&#39;s always 10 levels ahead... only in his mind. When he was 60.. he was acting like he was 70. He was/is/will pwn(ing). His favourite word? "RAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD"

(Dies) Old :Goutsis: -> I could pk with him for endless hours and it&#39;d still be fun....

(Dies) devilscommandments -> Pure pwnage warrior... great guy

(Dies) BeastFromTheEast -> Fukin good sin.....

(Dies) BinhVuong -> He has big warrior-balls......

(Dies) ooRoo -> I only pked with him recently.... when he&#39;s in my party... i just can&#39;t die.... definately one of the top priests around.

I&#39;m sure i forgot many that were worth of mentioning.. but i&#39;m a bit drunk so forgive me :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

(Dies) ooRoo -> I only pked with him recently.... when he&#39;s in my party... i just can&#39;t die.... definately one of the top priests around.[/b]
    Who?

Still can&#39;t believe Paddy warned me.. wtf, who would warn chemical for anything ever? just makes me sad

oh my list:

Brian, Leah and Archus/Khaine, not sure what his warrior&#39;s name was on ares, ill ask and post later.

Highlander say: Bengal tiger one of the best wariors
    -.-

He is gay turk but in one of most active month in KO I play Pk with him he made 333 000 nps so maybe he is gay for lot people but I respect him for lot reason s ...And we all know Paddy=Týrk lover ^^[/b]
    let me find you that picture of him bugging the temple event then shall i :P... see how much respect that loses :P

oh and chemical i lowered both yours and aligators warn levels earlier

admin > paddy

You cant warn me muhahahahah![/b]
    Wanna bet

Banned Senior Member

admins/mods can be warned in the acp

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Who?[/b]
    ryan

DragonFire

ryan[/b]

is he a party healer? cause my level 40 rogue can&#39;t die with spam party heals :blink:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

idk noob

yuo coud undstnat hym? :huh: aajax was a complete ass, and totaly sucked at ko[/b]
    i understood everything he said..i was a lvl 45ish warrior he clanned me so he could lvl me...the only thing i didnt like was when i got raped by a warrior and ran out of nps he yelled at me because i didnt see the big fat orc warrior through a tree

i also thought the golems would agro on me so i was scared the whole time xD