Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have evidential proof of C4pt4iN logging Zike's account at Lv 79.95% (screenshots,fraps+aviquality) , leeching santas for him![/b] Didnt Zike ...
Page: 27

I have evidential proof of C4pt4iN logging Zike's account at Lv 79.95% (screenshots,fraps+aviquality) , leeching santas for him![/b]
    Didnt Zike lvled like 3-4 months after ROFD got out?

If yes, santas in october?
    could have been Cursed Gobs, but those were in november.

I thought Zike was 80 without leeching in that gay xp event.

KOHack in action right there :P[/b]
    Haha, i was hoping for some1 to bring that up. Id say nesma deserves to be in hall of fame aswell as in hall of shame.
    No doubt that he was not the most legit guy but he did pwn legitly too when he wanted.. just watch his movies and you see what i mean ^^

Haha, i was hoping for some1 to bring that up. Id say nesma deserves to be in hall of fame aswell as in hall of shame.
    No doubt that he was not the most legit guy but he did pwn legitly too when he wanted.. just watch his movies and you see what i mean ^^[/b]
    shame the lazy bastard could level for himself then really, then maybe he would be accepted as a good player.

Has wagy still not arrested him for having that illegal scooter?

shame the lazy bastard could level for himself then really, then maybe he would be accepted as a good player.

Has wagy still not arrested him for having that illegal scooter?[/b]
    nope, but im really hoping for it.. maybe then he would come and play ko again :P

.. which reminded me of pajatso aka randomtask - the worst car driver in whole ko community im sure!
    (also the worst priest at times when hes on drugs/alcohol, i remember wagy dying alot when paji was his personal healer @ dm :lol: )
    and also the only ko player whom i know that has refused to take anything from a gm as a reward for his work as a constable for example RoL, any1 can top that?

nope, but im really hoping for it.. maybe then he would come and play ko again :P

.. which reminded me of pajatso aka randomtask - the worst car driver in whole ko community im sure!
    (also the worst priest at times when hes on drugs/alcohol, i remember wagy dying alot when paji was his personal healer @ dm :lol: )
    and also the only ko player whom i know that has refused to take anything from a gm as a reward for his work as a constable for example RoL, any1 can top that?[/b]
    jessicawabbit on behalf of K2 kept offering us 9999 soul pots a week for constabling but i refused :P

do things for the good of the game, not for material gain. Not to mention i didn't fancy a 'OUROBOROS IS A CHEAT GETS GM ITEMS' post :P

i got fuck all THATS BULLSHIT!

Satty

ahm kindly please. also my gay love iko and seph.
    my dad capt count into ahm

LurifaX

Sultans !
    The old "real" sultans from the very begining of Xigenon, if any1 still remebers them ^^
    *Ceasar* haha omg i miss thoose days..

Banned Senior Member

no, it was 9999 hp/mp pots a month :P But she wasn't able to get one of the inhouse GM's to give ti to use the first time, then she vanished/quit

Aba

lol...I remember when zike was about to hit 80...he said something along the lines of "Just .30% more to go" and everyone was like waiting for the screenshot moment and it took like another 45 minutes xD

KOHack in action right there :P[/b]
    rofl :U

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol...I remember when zike was about to hit 80...he said something along the lines of "Just .30% more to go" and everyone was like waiting for the screenshot moment and it took like another 45 minutes xD[/b]
    how the fuk did he do 30% in level 79 in 45 mins

how the fuk did he do 30% in level 79 in 45 mins [/b]
    zz read more carefully.

0.3%, not 30%

Erian

lol... i can't believe phantom is on anyone's list -_- lol

how the fuk did he do 30% in level 79 in 45 mins [/b]
    he said 0.30% <_<