Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wrong ....chris has done less then 2% in past 2 months he does 12% per year by those #'s so ...
Page: 32

DragonFire

wrong ....chris has done less then 2% in past 2 months

he does 12% per year by those #'s so that would be worse then what u did[/b]

are you kidding me? the character was at 75ish% when I started and it WAS at 10ish% BEFORE you got me killed to .5% you the last one that should be talking about leveling.

Banned

nd tez did 5% exp on his nub warrior from lvl 78 -> 70
    who wins tez ?[/b]
    rofl if only that were true........................it was 10% jackass :lol:

Whoever the hell taught you English should be shot.[/b]
    i been looking for him myself with my 9mm polished beretta with pachmyer grips :wub:

are you kidding me? the character was at 75ish% when I started and it WAS at 10ish% BEFORE you got me killed to .5% you the last one that should be talking about leveling.[/b]
    really man you need some therapy....now ur stooping so low to just flat out lie to a friend....chris you just broke my heart with your lies </3

DragonFire

rofl if only that were true........................it was 10% jackass :lol:
    i been looking for him myself with my 9mm polished beretta with pachmyer grips :wub:
    really man you need some therapy....now ur stooping so low to just flat out lie to a friend....chris you just broke my heart with your lies </3 [/b]

I do need therapy, I can&#39;t handle your bull crap.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

try sticking on the topic or else the wrath of the kittie will fall apon you!

Drakcap

i reckon wasabi

He also never seemed to move. Infact he didn&#39;t really play the game, he just left it running so the harpy party could level him.[/b]
    are you talking about gambit or your boyfriend futility?

are you talking about gambit or your boyfriend futility?[/b]
    Gambit ,

Because you always was blamin on Futility that he arrow poisened on boss and then run away ? I think you now mess with the things you say and said bro.

Come on guys , lets keep it Hall of Fame not Hall of Flame.

Hey hey lets put futility up there first iron bow +8 on the server and yet still didn&#39;t gain np each month.

And please I am in no way a supporter of pfil but he didn&#39;t macro, the kid was messed up and played a rediculess ammount. I was there through all of those partys with him on vent having some of the most bizzare conversations i&#39;ll ever have in my life.

This is meant to be a hall of fame, I am just speaking of those who have shapped this game in one way or another.

Nimen meiyou yong!

Gambit ,

Because you always was blamin on Futility that he arrow poisened on boss and then run away ? I think you now mess with the things you say and said bro.

Come on guys , lets keep it Hall of Fame not Hall of Flame.[/b]

Your comment makes no sense to me, you might want to rephrase it. My point was that both Gambit and Futility sat at harpies all day doing nothing but leeching XP, and the fact that Lemon was joking about gambit was slightly ironic.

And pfil wasn&#39;t the cheater in IS, by all accounts he was fairly legit. The cheats were gambit and psychosexy with their +9 shards and those others dupers like Corinne, RaVeN and Xinny.

GENCOSMANX<--- Most trustworthy Turk that ever played the game, 1-72 doing derus, from 62-72 doing spawn alone. Full party of 8 was the only one attacking for hours.

Marcelona <---- First guy I ever partied with, let me die while trying to solo a deru lol.

:::OG:::: <---- Maybe a babashopper but promoted nothing but honest and fair play (hard to come by in this game)

PCL<---- Inspired my clan name (PCLDrivesTractors) and my character name (PCNoob). Also lagged out whenever orcs were raiding before expansion, so we always knew to /town.

Jojibber<---- Scariest voice to ever play KO by far.

NyChris<---- For accepting all my np donations.

0000000<---- Taught me how to combo/singing on vent

Battle Priest & Snipelord<----- Achieved highest amount of death threats from PCL. I was a close runner up.

The rest of the Celestial Wards <---- Sometimes the only ones on human side who would go up against all the 70 orcs. Lost a lot of np but was fun.

AND

FINALLY

HAMSTER MASTER<--- Comic relief.

AciDDreamZz

"Hey hey lets put futility up there first iron bow +8 on the server and yet still didn&#39;t gain np each month".................first IB+8?, not if i wuz on Diez

Lemon

Your comment makes no sense to me, you might want to rephrase it. My point was that both Gambit and Futility sat at harpies all day doing nothing but leeching XP, and the fact that Lemon was joking about gambit was slightly ironic.[/b]
    How waz described it to me was;

"Futile, swift!"
    "I&#39;m watching a move, go away."

Something like that So chill out and less flaming

Solstice

I challenge anyone to a worst leveller contest

Ruthless

I challenge anyone to a worst leveller contest[/b]
    i&#39;ve played since febuary 2005 and just quit during febuary 2007 and i&#39;m a lvl 62 blade master. worst lvler ever?

I challenge anyone to a worst leveller contest[/b]
    I think i can be crowned worst leveller