Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll say that some of the best archers on Ares are SillyHo and Liquidgel04 (styx ftw) and the best clan ...
Page: 33

I'll say that some of the best archers on Ares are SillyHo and Liquidgel04 (styx ftw) and the best clan is BadCompany ( Is Hostile clan still /towning when they see a BadCompany party?:P ). And zero is arrogant only on forums.

Lemon

I'll say that some of the best archers on Ares are SillyHo and Liquidgel04 (styx ftw) and the best clan is BadCompany ( Is Hostile clan still /towning when they see a BadCompany party?:P ). And zero is arrogant only on forums.[/b]
    I find it impossible to say wether an archer is good or not because, not being funny or anything, they aren't exactly an elite. Yes it takes a certain amount of skill and timing to pull off a successful 1v1 but people do it in different ways. You could do it by how much NP they gain or have etc... but the skill of archery doesn't come into play in regular PK where standing back and shooting arrows is concerned. SillyHo and Liquidgel04 are good in their way of being high levels and getting alot of kills but the majority of their kills are in party situations and getting them alone for a 1v1 is hard. I have to say that Liquidgel04 is better in the 1v1 situation though.

Thing is if we are going on archer as a support role then I know 6 or 7 that work well in parties as curers and as killers etc... I just think it's impossible to class archers because there is no uniform standard or even defenition of which to rank them by.

Lemon

Volcanic

@Matt. Lets nominate you for not having a proper char of your own

@0000000. I remember doing harpies with you once. You refused to cast lupine eyes for the mages. Nuff said really.

My nominations for the hall of fame are;

Anyone who lasted longer than 5 seconds wherever we went,

and anyone who knows what GLG means.(you know who you are).

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. Festo, my wife wins that one

@0000000. I remember doing harpies with you once. You refused to cast lupine eyes for the mages. Nuff said really.

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. Festo, my wife wins that one [/b]
    I took over festo at lvl 45 leveled it to 61 and thats it

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. Festo, my wife wins that one [/b]
    only a few of us left Waz

1 person, my bitch priest desi <3

MakuLine

charlie187 - best scammer

cRuX

illmircyou / HitMachine
    HotSauce

:slayer:

LOL...only one or two are good from that list...rest are just a joke compared to the other pple mentioned in this topic :lol:[/b]
    how little they may seem, they deserve recognition for their works.

stfu some1 loves me so let me have some fame [/b]
    :P

only a few of us left Waz
    1 person, my bitch priest desi <3[/b]
    That hurt

@0000000. I remember doing harpies with you once. You refused to cast lupine eyes for the mages. Nuff said really.[/b]
    Been in loads of harpy parties since i joined FiRe and that was the only one where the mages needed lupine to survive. Usually any sins died before they could get a thrust off, but i guess thats enough damage to kill illuminati mages huh. I remember after that party, i logged on a certain karus rogue and killed jadedxavier in the same party to prove my point. The problem wasn&#39;t lupine, it was crap mages with crap gear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Anyone who lasted longer than 5 seconds wherever we went[/b]
    Thanks for voting me in, I really appreciate it.

Volcanic

Been in loads of harpy parties since i joined FiRe and that was the only one where the mages needed lupine to survive. Usually any sins died before they could get a thrust off, but i guess thats enough damage to kill illuminati mages huh. I remember after that party, i logged on a certain karus rogue and killed jadedxavier in the same party to prove my point. The problem wasn&#39;t lupine, it was crap mages with crap gear.
    Thanks for voting me in, I really appreciate it.[/b]

LOL. A liar too now. Jaded never leveled with us. He wasn`t even 67 when the majority of us hit 70. Nice try though. Also, you should remember, at the time all the best mages were fighting to get a spot in the party.

Actually, i`d give you a special mention. Unlike you i have no need or desire to tell pork pies.

Boss event CZ orc side at lamias. Lots of smurfs, and only 3 humans were there, Grid, Me and 0000000. The impressive thing was Grid wasn`t healing 0000000.

Wink

Daydreamers FOR EVER :P from 0 to hero <3 and all clans who I made alot fun with them

Love you all and missing the wars, screaming humans for ever haha ^^

I&#39;ll never forget this beautifull times

Good luck all

All my friends at KO, some who I played more then 2 years with should be in hall of fame. It&#39;s to much to put here in a list. Without all these players even enemy&#39;s you wouldn&#39;t had that much fun ^^.

Actually waz your wife logged onto your character gosh can&#39;t be yours. I don&#39;t see how that&#39;s even meant to be insulting I&#39;ve been sharing f9 with alex since it was in it&#39;s 50&#39;s so boohoo I didn&#39;t make the character.

Go back to dieing to samma with 2 full parties of saints players.

LOL. A liar too now. Jaded never leveled with us. He wasn`t even 67 when the majority of us hit 70. Nice try though. Also, you should remember, at the time all the best mages were fighting to get a spot in the party.

Actually, i`d give you a special mention. Unlike you i have no need or desire to tell pork pies.

Boss event CZ orc side at lamias. Lots of smurfs, and only 3 humans were there, Grid, Me and 0000000. The impressive thing was Grid wasn`t healing 0000000.[/b]
    lol i have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do you. Why would i party with you for a boss event? makes no sense. more like wishful thinking on your part. and yes jaded was in the party along with insane_mage (lvl 70 500np ftw) and a few other illuminati like grid, but maybe not you. And yes i would rather they die so they stay in eslant instead of wasting my time casting lupine every few seconds just to protect mages would die in 2 hits anyway.

Volcanic

@Matt. My wife NEVER logged into my account. And i gave the details to Grid to stop him quitting. I didn`t buy my way onto an account. Oh, and it was mostly an IS party that day, not saints. The only thing you did about F9 , was level him for someone else. I`d call that riding bitch.

@0000000. No i`ve never partied with you(thank fuck)either. If you don`t remember the day in question, big deal. Insane mage was a joke. Infact possibly the worst American i`ve met, and jaded never leveled with us, because he was too busy laying flat roofs.

You couldn`t kill grid if he went AFK, and remember, that this bunch you are trying to take the piss out of , is the same group you begged to join(coincidently, it was around this time that you did your leet shit at that boss event).

All the best.

Waz.

And yes i would rather they die so they stay in eslant instead of wasting my time casting lupine every few seconds just to protect mages would die in 2 hits anyway.[/b]
    And thats why you was still soloing golems 4 months later. LOL