Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think i can be crowned worst leveller[/b] i think i can represent edana :P 66 in august now... ? ...
Page: 34

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I think i can be crowned worst leveller[/b]
    i think i can represent edana :P

66 in august now... ? 67 ^^

i am gonna xp lots though! started 6 days ago and made like ... 5%? gold premmy and xp valks dont mean shit with these servers :P

now for the topic,

i guess i would nominate chili from my server causse he made it too such a high lvl and legit.

Slm ,

You just wanted to practice your o so good ''legit'' minor heal and didnt wanna waste pots on lup .

Am I right ?

Banned Senior Member

I'll say that some of the best archers on Ares are SillyHo and Liquidgel04 (styx ftw) and the best clan is BadCompany ( Is Hostile clan still /towning when they see a BadCompany party?:P ). And zero is arrogant only on forums.[/b]
    BC had best archers , i still remember Archer party in CZ : SillyHo,Liquidgel04,GROBS,NYchris,NightWhisp,GreyH awk,vladoelectrik and Raggan.
    Ownage.

NeronDomitius

BC had best archers , i still remember Archer party in CZ : SillyHo,Liquidgel04,GROBS,NYchris,NightWhisp,GreyH awk,vladoelectrik and Raggan.
    Ownage. [/b]
    all GG, i vote for them

Kailean

GG means legyt yron bows?

Dark_Avenger

i guess i would nominate chili from my server causse he made it too such a high lvl and legit.[/b]
    You think he did it alone ;(

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

You think he did it alone ;([/b]
    i know he shared but still its good

NeronDomitius

GG means legyt yron bows? [/b]
    ok, but we all know about grey, i'm talking about other guys, silly, liquid, vlad...

userbin - My first ko friend ever. I still remember the days where we farm abyss to make money. He was always there for me, was so helpful. I will never forget you bro. RIP
    Wyntr - One of my best friend and clannie in KO.
    AnimaVilis - THE BEST BP EVER.
    SirKaos - Haha, my old idol. He was probably the reason why I kept playing warrior.
    anyone - my faggy symbolic leader, haha good friend. <3
    Rentzusuken - My gangstahh right there!
    Schaf - 1337 archer
    Husy_The_Turk - The best turk in the game. Lol, was fun to provoke ash knights together back in the day.
    Morax - Good buddy, used to pk and farm DMs together. XD
    Wagyar - One of the best fınnısh archer I&#39;ve challenged with.
    411 - The Legend.
    Zaria - Mommy!
    aAjaxs - He&#39;s also a legend. Shield + Harpoon FTW. Good ol&#39; times :&#39;[
    Hiz - Incredible "last hit" skillz n__n
    nesmaa - slmö abı
    Forsete - FUQING INBREEDER!!!1 <3 Forsete

...Whole blood, symbolic and asdf clan. <3

...And other old babas;
    PokaDots <3, Zamerith, typ0, 1Nv4d3r, oik_oik_, GhostFace, BlackHoleSun, evil, Buff, Sexy_Priest, rebelde20, Kamy, Maritza, whisper_secret, SoetBobo, TempesTs, Chusco, LadyClare, zRIPz, Nerevarine, Majeste, THORNADO, russen, Amano, Marlboro, Jaoz, C4pt4iN, Majix, Dah, Bryant, camat0z, Paddy, Adis (In jesus name I pray!!), __________, Geforce000, DreadLord, BGA.....there are tons more, sorry for the ones I forgot. <3

Lemon

Actually waz your wife logged onto your character gosh can&#39;t be yours. I don&#39;t see how that&#39;s even meant to be insulting I&#39;ve been sharing f9 with alex since it was in it&#39;s 50&#39;s so boohoo I didn&#39;t make the character.

Go back to dieing to samma with 2 full parties of saints players.[/b]
    All in all, maybe you should just have leveled your own character? You probably wouldn&#39;t be "famous" amongs KO players but atleast you wouldn&#39;t be having this conversation. If eric had also stuck with seraphic I bet the 3 of you would of had an ok CZ party. Oh well, I guess not all of us have the luxury of knowing that we can do it by ourselves.

Kailean

ok, but we all know about grey, i&#39;m talking about other guys, silly, liquid, vlad...[/b]
    im not sure if vladotheelektric has a "normal" ib+8

411 - The original comboer who owned Diez CZ[/b]
    im pretty sure Bobert is the original comboer from ares, which is why back in the day he was the only good one, and then NYChris came shortly after he did with combo, and bobert stopped gaining NP, and NY started to gain it really fast...and some lead to beleive they were the same people..which i dont think was true...

Bobert- orignaly comboer ares
    NYChris - jsut a great asss rogue- ares
    Zero - modern day rogue that knows how to pk, very well - ares
    F9DeviL - the real warrior - ares
    LordMozart - the real mage - ares

but i dunno i never played diez so maybe 411 was first there...all i know is bobert first to combo on ares

Hall of fame:

Whoever you like to be on this list.

SerenityDK

rattrap .... ares .... dont think i ever saw that dude die while pking ... i know he trains his combos for 2-3 hours each day at the arena .... polite and helpsome dude with some awesome sin skills

NeronDomitius

im not sure if vladotheelektric has a "normal" ib+8 [/b]
    wanna ss? i have access to his acc

he has ib +8 not rebirthed