Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its sad but I didn't see one person say Asatru_Rose and Hoth from Asatru_Kinsmen clan. Unknown to a lot of ...
Page: 35

ladyarawin

Question

Its sad but I didn't see one person say Asatru_Rose and Hoth from Asatru_Kinsmen clan. Unknown to a lot of you out there they were also the ones that help with the noobs that moved on to AHM and Blood clan. Just how many ORIGINAL clans are still out on the game.... Asatru_Kinsmen been together since Feb. 2004. Think just cause they are not billy bad asses in CZ or in Castle wars don't mean they are dead. I still run and own Asatru_Rose I will never sell her and I know my husband would never sale Hoth . This is our game to relax from the stress of work, life, the crazy world. It gives us a place to kill stuff and not get in trouble with the law.

Rose and Hoth

cRuX

HITMACHINE.

ShadowBane

Diez Baba's

Blood and Symbolic clan(i remember it was the 1rst clans i saw with a cape,i was like "i'll be in one of those clan some day"...old ko maps ftw...)

OmG clan(karus-diez) <3

Ddirks-hella generous guy.

Mkz-For letting me leech in DK party when i was a noob

Joe155-Good friend!

411-the rogue dream...

TLax-1337 archer

_Rezzer_,JohnTuarek,AmineTheWarrior-1337 players period

wow you just refreshed my mind, i remember 411 now....and hotsauce they were at top of diez NP rankings back in the day right?

Banned Senior Member

Hotsauce was Beramus I think? Unless there was an older one in the early days of Diez, the only HotSauce I remember is one of Denox&#39;s rogues in 8ball

Kailean

wanna ss? i have access to his acc

he has ib +8 not rebirthed[/b]
    ok

Banned Senior Member

wanna ss? i have access to his acc

he has ib +8 not rebirthed[/b]
    When i was playing on Ares he had +9 IB ...

Hotsauce was Beramus I think? Unless there was an older one in the early days of Diez, the only HotSauce I remember is one of Denox&#39;s rogues in 8ball[/b]
    Actually Hotsauce had his character transfered to Diez, and he was given 2 iron earings...

anyone remember WorstShot?

Kailean

ok[/b]

When i was playing on Ares he had +9 IB ...[/b]

like i said, legyt, oke?

NeronDomitius

When i was playing on Ares he had +9 IB ...[/b]
    omg GROBS, i have his account, he had ib +8 rebirthed, he borrowed that from rambo and after that, he got his own ib+8 not rebirthed, he never had +9, i&#39;m drinking with him every day, i would know if he had +9
    btw grobs, ur ib+?

ps. he&#39;s logged in right now, i dont wanna dc him, i&#39;ll post ss later

Banned Senior Member

omg GROBS, i have his account, he had ib +8 rebirthed, he borrowed that from rambo and after that, he got his own ib+8 not rebirthed, he never had +9, i&#39;m drinking with him every day, i would know if he had +9
    btw grobs, ur ib+?

ps. he&#39;s logged in right now, i dont wanna dc him, i&#39;ll post ss later[/b]
    He had IB +9 , my was IB +10.

SirKaoS

Noup Chuckkie and yep Paddy I do remember it by every detail as same as Pajatso because Kaos spammed our MSN for weeks about it...things went that bad that I also talked via phone to Mark ( clare&#39;s hubby ) and Clare...and I did agree that best is if she quits gaming or if she doesn&#39;t never ever reveals that she is female again...

Anyway that is old story and some old dirt is better to remain 6 feet under, specially because full details would have been maybe biggest scandal in ko gaming world :mellow:

Well game is old old heroes and legends are many forgotten...I didn&#39;t add Userbin for some reason to my list maybe because his death was too sudden...we talked about his PC problem just 2 days ago before his accident...and I still miss the fact that one old school was taken away. I used to call him looserbin...wich nick he hated, but it was fun when he was alive after his death I regreat using that nick...

Damit I am starting to be too old gamer because I remember old things better than new ones...like I remember time when Paddy was virgin and he desperately tried to collect cash for prostitute...hey wait that was 2 weeks ago...eerm shit nvm :lol:[/b]
    Lolz ... I got told from some old guy on MSN to check this thread :-))) ... Its interesting, that there are still some ppl that remember me playing 3 years ago ...

Well not just about playing, some guys still remembers my affair with LadyClare. Well its not good to talk about some person, when he cant defend himself ... Wagy mentioned some mistake as human, but I dont feel I ve done some mistake. My good point is that even I am totally out of sence, I still working properly. There was nothing bad done to her from my side. And even it was very crazy there was nothing so fancy about this affair at all.

There is just one point Wagy missed out, LadyClare can play games, she can even reveal that she is girl, but Its not quite good when she wrote things like this :-)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2339/honneypubtl3.jpg

But there are much better things to remember

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6...ssstartzd3.jpg

Well good bye my old friends, remember good things :-)

ultimaliaz

Clares ur wife now? lol that first ss looked kinda serious

SirKaoS

Clares ur wife now? lol that first ss looked kinda serious[/b]
    Thanks god I never met her in my life and there is nothing that gonna chage this she had some serious problem with her head.

From what i heard long ago, clare already have kids before this game stuff :P