Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep Socrate came out fast...also many others, even I did 182k nps in 2 months while I was exping...orcs got ...
Page: 37

SirKaoS

Yep Socrate came out fast...also many others, even I did 182k nps in 2 months while I was exping...orcs got worse that is only explanation...I'll pm you my new msn addy fatass [/b]
    I will add you later on msn, right now Im working, and i have no MSN here. And dont call me fatass :-) from the time i was playing KO i lost over 15 kg of fat :-)))

Yep Socrate came out fast...also many others, even I did 182k nps in 2 months while I was exping...orcs got worse that is only explanation...I'll pm you my new msn addy fatass [/b]
    don't you remember wagy, when i was human me and you were always competing for NP, each week the list would refresh and one would be 1 place above the other.

When i changed to orc that changed a bit and i got top5 (it was because i was able to take all your silly archer np :lol

p.s. Kaos appologies for bringing up the LadyClare thing, though i wasn't saying anything bad about it, just was one of my oldest memories of Diez drama . I still have much respect for you from my old days in our alliance (i was a rogue named Psyren in R_C) and when we pk'ed together

SirKaoS

don't you remember wagy, when i was human me and you were always competing for NP, each week the list would refresh and one would be 1 place above the other.

When i changed to orc that changed a bit and i got top5 (it was because i was able to take all your silly archer np :lol

p.s. Kaos appologies for bringing up the LadyClare thing, though i wasn't saying anything bad about it, just was one of my oldest memories of Diez drama . I still have much respect for you from my old days in our alliance (i was a rogue named Psyren in R_C) and when we pk'ed together [/b]
    Ahhhh Psyren, yeah i remember you well, good guy. Well bringing this topic here isnt problem, but wagy wrote something about mistake IRL ... and in fact i dont feel there was some mistake :-) thanks to that affair I gain a lot of new experience, the only problem was wagys spammed MSN :-)))

I am missing old Diez days, when servers lagging as hell, when we were rounding in empty middle arena hours and hours, and when humans saw my name and running away even they were miles away :-))) That was quite boring.

Well after that i returned from my journey to UK, I returned into MY KO and gain my old first warrior :-D ... I very enjoyed, when i made lvl 70, gain some better equip, then swowed there in CZ and thoose profesional humans didnt realized why they dying from some unknown noob :-)))) then i quit there also ... its one and half year. Well if I can clone myself, i would start KO again, but there is no such way to do that :...

Banned

Ahhhh Psyren, yeah i remember you well, good guy. Well bringing this topic here isnt problem, but wagy wrote something about mistake IRL ... and in fact i dont feel there was some mistake :-) thanks to that affair I gain a lot of new experience, the only problem was wagys spammed MSN :-)))

I am missing old Diez days, when servers lagging as hell, when we were rounding in empty middle arena hours and hours, and when humans saw my name and running away even they were miles away :-))) That was quite boring.

Well after that i returned from my journey to UK, I returned into MY KO and gain my old first warrior :-D ... I very enjoyed, when i made lvl 70, gain some better equip, then swowed there in CZ and thoose profesional humans didnt realized why they dying from some unknown noob :-)))) then i quit there also ... its one and half year. Well if I can clone myself, i would start KO again, but there is no such way to do that :...[/b]
    Still living the indecent meaningless life of unforced errors, i see...
    some things never change :mellow:

SirKaoS

Still living the indecent meaningless life of unforced errors, i see...
    some things never change :mellow:[/b]
    what ? i dont understand a shit

Banned

what ? i dont understand a shit [/b]
    lol noob, i made it up ^^ u know me :P
    grab ur crappy warrior back
    put a raptor on it and login we can do some classical pk B)

SirKaoS

lol noob, i made it up ^^ u know me :P
    grab ur crappy warrior back
    put a raptor on it and login we can do some classical pk B)[/b]
    Clone me pls

what ? i dont understand a shit [/b]
    Don't blame yourself Duffie sends me every 3 months some weird poem, I don't understand and it takes so long time to figure out what Duffie is talking about that I forget to reply :lol:

I forgot to name DebuffandHeal to hall of fame, not only good priest but also defenetly weirdest texts ingame....hmmmm with Pajatso naturally B)

Milkshaker

And yes i would rather they die so they stay in eslant instead of wasting my time casting lupine every few seconds just to protect mages would die in 2 hits anyway.[/b]

I was there many times and yes my mage was one of the ones you describe as dying easily, you see... mages became an easy pvp target while they were doing the old school harpy pulls in cz, which i believe is the time you guys are referring to, so any help from a rogue aka swift, lupine eyes was greatly appreciated.

It isn't hard work to cast a spell every minute or so, but sometimes I guess lazy rogues complain about actually participating in the exp party they are in, especially if all they have to do is swift and collect loot. This is also known by some as Gambit Syndrome.

Banned

Clone me pls [/b]
    easy, take the kaos out of sir

and we have brand new kaos!!!!!!

I was there many times and yes my mage was one of the ones you describe as dying easily, you see... mages became an easy pvp target while they were doing the old school harpy pulls in cz, which i believe is the time you guys are referring to, so any help from a rogue aka swift, lupine eyes was greatly appreciated.

It isn't hard work to cast a spell every minute or so, but sometimes I guess lazy rogues complain about actually participating in the exp party they are in, especially if all they have to do is swift and collect loot. This is also known by some as Gambit Syndrome.

[/b]
    its a fuckin xp party in cz, if they cant survive 2 or 3 hits from a rogue before the priest reacts then they shouldn't be in cz levelling. When i used to grind trolls we didnt keep lupine up, we just killed all raiders. the truth is that illuminati mages were awful and my maintaining lupine would not have affected their survival. The fact that i later ran into the middle of the group on a karus rogue and killed the supposedly best geared illuminati mage illustrates this point. you guys should stick to eslant.

and dear god, did you just compare me to gambit when your boyfriend was the only rogue to out-leech gambit? neither gambit or futility can pk worth a damn, so kindly take your comparisons elsewhere.

Milkshaker

its a fuckin xp party in cz, if they cant survive 2 or 3 hits from a rogue before the priest reacts then they shouldn't be in cz levelling. When i used to grind trolls we didnt keep lupine up, we just killed all raiders. the truth is that illuminati mages were awful and my maintaining lupine would not have affected their survival. The fact that i later ran into the middle of the group on a karus rogue and killed the supposedly best geared illuminati mage illustrates this point. you guys should stick to eslant.

and dear god, did you just compare me to gambit when your boyfriend was the only rogue to out-leech gambit? neither gambit or futility can pk worth a damn, so kindly take your comparisons elsewhere.[/b]
    Well I didnt outright compare you to Gambit, I only mentioned that you might have been suffering from some sort of disease, as for Futility in pk... never really saw it, I might have had 2 or 3 fortunate opportunities to run with him and the gang but I never saw much action when he was in the party.

The thing with mages and the harpy parties is simple, if there was a priest around in thiose days, it was most likely a buffer, not a healer, yes I know its hard to imagine not having a level 80 buffer / healer / duffer but back in the old days, heals came slower and the sneak attacks were fierce. No one had gear like they do now and ANY help was much appreciated. With Lupine eyes on someone could alert the priest if they were in vent or at least shift their focus away from the swarm of harpies. Lupine Eyes were very important, cause if the whole party got done in by a couple of sins over and over, it would just fall apart.

But why do I care, I dont play here anymore and neither do you, so lets just leave it to the experts who still play this God-awful game.

and dear god, did you just compare me to gambit when your boyfriend was the only rogue to out-leech gambit? neither gambit or futility can pk worth a damn, so kindly take your comparisons elsewhere.[/b]

You talk as if killing someone on a video game is an accomplishment. Even if you become the best, you are the best at a video game where you spend half your life mastering the "art of combo". The "art of combo" will help you a lot in your life.

Come to xig, try and kill my rogue. I'll go naked.

Ego is beautiful.

SirKaoS

easy, take the kaos out of sir

and we have brand new kaos!!!!!![/b]
    Just give me some hi lvl warrior with good build, then i will make NPNPNPNP

Mario

[/b]
    wahoo im there Hi mom

screen taked after Templars merged with Titans (Us), then they went human and we remaked My Name Is <3