Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wahoo im there Hi mom screen taked after Templars merged with Titans (Us), then they went human and we remaked ...
Page: 38

wahoo im there Hi mom

screen taked after Templars merged with Titans (Us), then they went human and we remaked My Name Is <3[/b]
    though i likes templars, that ss is a bit like a game of &#39;spot the cheat&#39; :P

Volcanic

its a fuckin xp party in cz, if they cant survive 2 or 3 hits from a rogue before the priest reacts then they shouldn&#39;t be in cz levelling. When i used to grind trolls we didnt keep lupine up, we just killed all raiders. the truth is that illuminati mages were awful and my maintaining lupine would not have affected their survival. The fact that i later ran into the middle of the group on a karus rogue and killed the supposedly best geared illuminati mage illustrates this point. you guys should stick to eslant.

and dear god, did you just compare me to gambit when your boyfriend was the only rogue to out-leech gambit? neither gambit or futility can pk worth a damn, so kindly take your comparisons elsewhere.[/b]
    At least they didn`t cry when they lost 50 np. Nor did they leave the party to gain it back again.

Clearly, you should stick to pressing 1,2,3 etc. Leadership and party management are obviously a little too tough for you.

Personally, i`d rather swift and cast lupine than provoke all day. And as for Golems, LOL.

Finally, remember. You wanted to join the crew of morons too. Best at PK wasn`t it?

All the best.

Waz.

Finally, remember. You wanted to join the crew of morons too. Best at PK wasn`t it?[/b]
    I Think Zero should shut up now.

Lemon

I Think Zero should shut up now. [/b]
    I think he&#39;s cute.

Slagging off a clan that he asked to join. I&#39;d hug him if I could get past his ego.

Do you know who you remind me of zero? Arnold Rimmer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatP1TLhbtQ

Lemon

I think he&#39;s cute.

Slagging off a clan that he asked to join. I&#39;d hug him if I could get past his ego.

Do you know who you remind me of zero? Arnold Rimmer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatP1TLhbtQ

Lemon[/b]
    zomg lemon i love you

i was just about to say &#39;that best be the rimmer experience song&#39;... as i clicked the link

Maybe you&#39;ll understand why i named my rogue OuroboroS in its early days

(best show ever created)

Banned

Just give me some hi lvl warrior with good build, then i will make NPNPNPNP [/b]
    So you do want to play, u loser
    just u cant admit it o.o

lazy ass B)

Lemon

zomg lemon i love you

i was just about to say &#39;that best be the rimmer experience song&#39;... as i clicked the link

Maybe you&#39;ll understand why i named my rogue OuroboroS in its early days

(best show ever created)[/b]
    "Our Rob or Ross" Lmao! That was such a good episode.

Volcanic

Not my quote, but i`ll add this too.

0000000, I should like to take this opportunity of saying that you are the most obnoxious, trumped up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.

All the best.

Waz.

SirKaoS

So you do want to play, u loser
    just u cant admit it o.o

lazy ass B)[/b]

Well off course i WANT to play, but i got 2 works, school and have to take care about one gf ... so its hard to find time to get at least lvl 30 But lvl me, equip me, let me enter CZ and ppl will run :P

Ruthless

I nominate Azi_1 for hall of fame, lvl 75 gg mage from Phoenix Warlords

i vote me and ikoria

we sent TheStr0m so much back to his base you cant imagine

hehe we always owned the cz raven spot

hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MtORKBkTo8

Banned

some of ares all time famers

Arno
    Hercules
    JadeReal
    longyan
    IamSoSorry

Lemon

Arno
    Hercules
    JadeReal
    longyan
    IamSoSorry[/b]
    did you just name a bunch of turks?

i nominate _Soultaker_ for hall of fame surver Diez

Kailean

Arno
    Hercules
    JadeReal
    longyan
    IamSoSorry[/b]
    famers? u consider ( for example ) longyan as some1 really special, a gr8 and legit ko player?
    or maybe mrs jade retard for giving nation cash to her clannies?

-_-