Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; famers? u consider ( for example ) longyan as some1 really special, a gr8 and legit ko player? or maybe ...
Page: 39

Lemon

famers? u consider ( for example ) longyan as some1 really special, a gr8 and legit ko player?
    or maybe mrs jade retard for giving nation cash to her clannies?
    -_-[/b]
    Lmao farm?

It's more like they farm one abyss fire so they can dupe hundreds and go dragon hunting.

ultimaliaz

lol can ur ego get even bigger soul, nominating urself rofl

Funnily you guys like to omit the fact that futility asked me to start the dumb trial to join, but i declined. Yours was one of 3 or 4 clans i was considering, and whilst i had only played with Grid and knew he was good, the rest of your clan wasn't of a good standard and I made the right decision in joining a better clan instead of accepting to trial. But you don't like to tell people that do you. And QQ more about lupine, you just look retarded.

Anyway, the best, most notorious people i've played with or against are:

F9devil (all 3 of them) - probably the most iconic name in all of KO, and also the best king on ares.
    Raine - nice to almost everyone and the best support priest I had the pleasure of playing with.
    kahula, Prisoner and 1UP - by far the best mages i have ever seen and nice people.
    Festo and Necroboy for helping me do our crazy PK strategies, and also Necro for being an insanely good AWPer
    GaRooF because he was funny as hell, and really good too.
    AiTruS and Black_Knight (all 3) - because they made FiRe a top PK clan whilst keeping it honest. AiTruS was also a great tactician.
    RoHKaN aka CantRepeat aka Kangaroo - also a very nice guy and top priest considering his gear deficit.
    All the FiRe guys, especially the polish like Rayla, Code and Terhix because those were the most fun times and you dominated the dupers in CZ.
    MoiraineDamodred, although he sometimes had a temper, he was a good leader of Hatred and good mage also. Managed to keep the clan together for a lot longer than it would've otherwise.
    Yun_Yuuzhan for being infamous in the old days and for our long PM chats. One of the only respectable TOWN members.
    susG and nkcorey for hours of amusement on vent. Never thought that a black guy and a self-confessed KKK-lover would be so funny together.
    The Oldies crew, Rezzerblade, Stu, PUPPIE, killingspree, Herb and everyone else, for playing KO for so long and staying 100% legit without whining all the time (lesson for illuminati).
    Jackie, CooLTanG and Fluppy, at first I wasn't able to deal with a strong battlepriest and fighting Jackie/Cooltang helped me to develop methods to beat BP's. I still feel like the fights with fluppy were the best I had and he is a nice person.
    Bobert - When i started KO he dominated cz, and losing to him taught me ways to improve my combo and healing so that I could beat every single rogue eventually. Its a shame he fell behind in level and wasn't able to compete for long. I would have liked to see how good he was in RoFD without ctrl minor.
    Felix - very nice person and good sin. Trusted me with his character when he didn't know me well which i respect.
    MrsLies - Cool guy who also let me use his character which i enjoyed. was pretty good on diez also by all accounts.
    Chusco - nice kid who was open for suggestions on how to improve his game. When he released his last movie I was very pleased with the improvements he made, i felt that he played similarly to myself. And his editing is much better than mine probably the best rogue video i've seen.
    Mirara - I think everyone on ares knew her, her movies are very famous. She is very cool although levelling with her is very hazardous.

Oh and Proton_PL, what a legend:

:P if not not alot persons do it hahaha i do it myself :P don't worry ultima you'll be the list to :P i think they have still some hall of fame spots left hahaha

Bobek

I miss old KO

VJE

of course me

sexy Owa

are you honestly that despirate for attention?

ultimaliaz

:P if not not alot persons do it hahaha i do it myself :P don't worry ultima you'll be the list to :P i think they have still some hall of fame spots left hahaha[/b]
    lol honestly i couldn't care less about any1 listing me in the hall of fame
    just stating ur ego is way too big

blackholesun

Well off course i WANT to play, but i got 2 works, school and have to take care about one gf ... so its hard to find time to get at least lvl 30 But lvl me, equip me, let me enter CZ and ppl will run :P[/b]
    xD long time no see kaos ... I even remember us bowing to each other in old
    ko cz xD ( after u turned humans before it u forgot to close gates in csw while we were allies xD )

Volcanic

Funnily you guys like to omit the fact that futility asked me to start the dumb trial to join, but i declined. Yours was one of 3 or 4 clans i was considering, and whilst i had only played with Grid and knew he was good, the rest of your clan wasn't of a good standard and I made the right decision in joining a better clan instead of accepting to trial. But you don't like to tell people that do you. And QQ more about lupine, you just look retarded.[/b]
    Ahahaha. Who the fuck in Illu would ask you to join? Lets start with your biggest asset. Your ego, and fuck me is it huge. That alone ensured you`d never even be asked. Then there`s your questionable combo, your strange contacts and the fact that you`ll happily take it up the arse to get what you want(my darling).

Everyone who wanted to join went through a trial, those were the rules. It was you that approached us. Whilst i was leveling Grid to 70 at CZ giant golems, i remember that day clearly. We`d been talking about your PK skills because of the episode at the boss event i mentioned earlier in this thread. As i said above, the ideas were rapidly dismissed as we were never a PK clan.

You`d never be in Illu, simple. As for Grid. Sure, he`s good at pressing buttons, but far better at making, and keeping friends.

Can you even lie straight in bed at night?

All the best.

Waz.

i remember futilty and grid lol they from forever ago if that makes sense

SirKaoS

xD long time no see kaos ... I even remember us bowing to each other in old
    ko cz xD ( after u turned humans before it u forgot to close gates in csw while we were allies xD )[/b]
    Heyy my old friend ... so we going to some new server? Who is going to lvl and equip me account ?

Banned

Heyy my old friend ... so we going to some new server? Who is going to lvl and equip me account ?[/b]
    lol wtf new server

cant even get in the ****ing game :angry:

Lemon

Ahahaha. Who the fuck in Illu would ask you to join? Lets start with your biggest asset. Your ego, and fuck me is it huge. That alone ensured you`d never even be asked. Then there`s your questionable combo, your strange contacts and the fact that you`ll happily take it up the arse to get what you want(my darling).

Everyone who wanted to join went through a trial, those were the rules. It was you that approached us. Whilst i was leveling Grid to 70 at CZ giant golems, i remember that day clearly. We`d been talking about your PK skills because of the episode at the boss event i mentioned earlier in this thread. As i said above, the ideas were rapidly dismissed as we were never a PK clan.

You`d never be in Illu, simple. As for Grid. Sure, he`s good at pressing buttons, but far better at making, and keeping friends.

Can you even lie straight in bed at night?

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    Lmao nice.

C'mon zero, if you're gonna lie atleast try to make it believeable. When was the last time Futility asked anybody to join Illu? I mean he just didn't. If you asked Futile for clan he would either make fun of you for ages, instantly dismiss you or tell you to talk to Grid/Waz. It has only been once or twice that he ever started the trial with a vent account, oh and why didn't you have our vent if he asked you to go on trial? It was how it was done... Oh yeh, lieing out your arse!

Lemon

The king. Senior Member

ishould chose s0ft sib g0dly nr13 14z dizzy and nolex