Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the beginning of Ko zero was a nice person . When he became ''strong and famous'' he got arrogant. ...
Page: 40

In the beginning of Ko zero was a nice person .

When he became ''strong and famous'' he got arrogant.

Conclusion :

He became a fag maybe he had something to do with K2 ?

Done ?

Zzz

russia

hmm ares hall of famers=0 and not 00000 the babashoper i mean 0! you see the only way you can be a hall of famer if you have done something great , unlike babashop/dupe/koxp etc you know what im talking about i vote for Devilrouge05.

suksu_5

zero
    NYchris

sirkaos (was my clan leader, best warrior from old times)
    411 (thought he was cheating, but he was just comboing, i didnt know about combo on those days)

In the beginning of Ko zero was a nice person .

When he became ''strong and famous'' he got arrogant.[/b]
    Indiaan you dont even know me and i've never even talked to you. The only thing i know about you is that you go around boasting about the times you supposedly beat me in KO, as if it will buy you friends. For your information i've always been arrogant, and i've always been popular with my friends, nothing changes. It's just there are literally hundreds of people like you who think they know me when they don't. I was never your friend, you don't know me so stop acting like you do. Did it ever occur to you that im not nice to people who act like retards towards me?

And Lemon, get the fuck over yourself. Yes i went to talk to futility and we had a chat, I was asked to start the "trial" for illuminati like most members are. I was also interested in other clans so a trial would have been a waste of time. I'm sorry to piss on your little parade but thats the way it happened. Believe it or not but futility was quite friendly before he decided that i was a huge cheater. Like i said before, my decision to not join wasa good one since we made Hatred which was the only good human clan in cz for a long time, and illuminati were stuck mindlessly killing isiloon and doing csw which really isn't my thing. The only reason i wasn't happy with joining hatred before was that I thought pfil was still leader, but once that was cleared up there was only one clan to join

Lemon

And Lemon, get the fuck over yourself. Yes i went to talk to futility and we had a chat, I was asked to start the "trial" for illuminati like most members are. I was also interested in other clans so a trial would have been a waste of time. I'm sorry to piss on your little parade but thats the way it happened. Believe it or not but futility was quite friendly before he decided that i was a huge cheater. Like i said before, my decision to not join wasa good one since we made Hatred which was the only good human clan in cz for a long time, and illuminati were stuck mindlessly killing isiloon and doing csw which really isn't my thing. The only reason i wasn't happy with joining hatred before was that I thought pfil was still leader, but once that was cleared up there was only one clan to join [/b]
    Get over myself? Pot calling the kettle black somewhat?

Where you say futile was friendly. Are you sure he wasn't just taking the piss? Oh and when we did go to CZ, which yeh was rare, we usually kicked the shit out of every single party that came near us. Thing is NP's didn't really mean shit to us. We had them but because we didn't buy/sell on the market it made farming our items a main priority. When it comes down to it we had the castle for a very long time and when we finally did lose it it was against what must have been nearly every clan on the server. For the best PK clan you sure couldn't pk your way into our castle without getting your ass handed back to you.

You were and always will be an lieing shitbag and I guess we just can't help you.

losing the plot again lemon Just stop digging your hole. Why is it so hard to accept that i was asked to trial? Why do you constantly go on about me asking to join if the truth hurts you so much? I was aware of how easy it was to kill illuminati (if you ever showed up in cz). Usually the only time i could find you was when you made the mad rush for bifrost and died Whats better is how you claim to be good in pvp, when i beat krakatoa twice in a duel (2nd time with a shield + abyss pots), and almost beat futility without using any buffs. How can i take you seriously? i can name 5 or 6 human clans that were better when i was karus.

Its your clan that keep trolling my posts and mentioning this shit, if u don't want me to talk about it then stop posting that crap in the first place, cretins.

hooray flame wars

hooray flame wars[/b]
    as allways...

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940