Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think that maybe Bihnvoung or however u spell it should be there was with him and he kills so ...
Page: 5

Beast&Harlot

i think that maybe Bihnvoung or however u spell it should be there was with him and he kills so many people no idea bout his equip[/b]
    He is a godly warrior he went INT build with 2x +7 smite hammers and was still spaming everyone that came close for 700+

CohenCZ should be added to that, she is an awsome warrior and has earned her respect in the CZ and was a great person from the day she started

Molder

fear most? ares:
    real SoulSlayer, the one who played and owned at the very begining of the server. i still remember how people said "lol slayer hit me for 600" etc.(when every1 and even SS was <60)

Fluppy, but as a bp<- best one ever, he sucked as a healer
    cloud sucked, he was just a retarded lurer[/b]
    no wana start flame but that time he was best , ppl r just jealous coz that !!!

the_man_slayer

He is a godly warrior he went INT build with 2x +7 smite hammers and was still spaming everyone that came close for 700+

CohenCZ should be added to that, she is an awsome warrior and has earned her respect in the CZ and was a great person from the day she started[/b]
    lol tbh.. bin aint that gd..

good ap, shitty hp and ac

if i still had my warrior and got it to 75, i bet i coulda beaten him xD

kibal

Pfil
    Gambit
    F9
    Zero
    SoulSlayer
    MONSTERKILL
    Priestess_Pam
    NYchris
    futility ore somthing like that=P
    Merl1nst
    Prisoner
    Lord_Mozart

Ares old times=P[/b]
    talking about old times lord_mozart wasnt good , from ek kahulla (or something like this) and 1up ( if i remember welll ) were better magues .

Kailean

no wana start flame but that time he was best , ppl r just jealous coz that !!![/b]
    jealousy? h34r: it was just my opinion

DragonFire

Top over all players:

411 (of course)
    Devile on no matter what character he played.
    Hypn0s Good warrior one of the best I knew imo.
    Mee: great mage and Sin
    PriestessofDoom One of the best priest I&#39;ve ever pk&#39;ed with.
    Oscar(______________) Also one of the best priests ever :P
    Tempests good warrior

I could name more, But these are some of the main people I thought were really good.

kibal

Does he still want his money from when he merchanted his rom in cz and i told all orcs to come townspike him, then repeatidly rezz&#39;d him[/b]

haha i remember this xD .

Molder

i allways admire 2 person in game cloud and any.... no wana flame u r wright it was just your opinion !!

<3

KO4fun

haha i remember this xD .[/b]
    ROFLMFAO

I&#39;d choose myself as the best and biggest n00b this game has ever seen!

Banned

Fluppy ?

There&#39;s always been alot of talk of who belongs in the &#39;Knight Online Hall of Fame&#39;... but if there were to be a list made, who would you like to see in it?

Who has made an &#39;outstanding contribution&#39; to the game? Who did you fear? Who impressed you the most? ...or who has been just plain awesome?

Now we don&#39;t just want people voting for their mates, and i&#39;m aware people can only form an opinion on the server they play on. Try make it fair vote for players old and new who have stuck out in the game. If we get a good enough list maybe we could sticky it

...and try not to start a war. This is meant to be a list of players you&#39;d like to honour, not flame

I&#39;ll start...

411 - The original comboer who owned Diez CZ
    Devile - Invincible mage, one of the first paper classes great clan leader
    SirKaos - Impossible to kill, the warrior king of early diez and leader of Templars
    TasKER (mickey) - a mage with a chitin shield? I don&#39;t think mickey ever died and a pro tp&#39;er
    Wagyar - played a shit class, but became the best at it top clan leader and top person
    J0ny - Fucking this, fucking that, fucking everything. Top ice mage.
    :Wasabi: - one of the top warriors at the beginning of diez who went on to be a good King
    S0crates - Tuck may have been a dick but he was a talented Warrior
    Chusco - The best sin i have seen, highly respected, still top with low class gear
    Glarfist - Came into his element in later KO as a great clan leader
    ______________ - What this boy couldn&#39;t do on a priest didn&#39;t exist
    Rentzusuken - What this man can&#39;t stun i am yet to see
    Camaz0tz - Yes folks he used to play KO as well as flame :lol:
    Felix_ - First class scamp, nooby rogue that learned to be good :P
    Doc1 - Irish fag, one of the few archers that hit harder than talos
    Pyro/Fyro - the mage team that made human town unsafe
    MiniQ - the original solo town nova, talented mage at the start of Diez
    Zike - Hardcore exper, hardcore pker, just an alround hardcore gamer and nice guy
    Ghostface - One of the most feared orc sins outside of blood, great player
    Taurus - Leader of Positive and one of the top warriors when back in New order
    DebuffandHeal - Invincible heal monkey :lol:
    BlackHoleSun The craziest but best tank priest in early diez
    Forsete - this fuqing inbreeder was one of the first warriors to combo (and wear +8 full plate)
    (all original owners)

...well i&#39;ve started, and i&#39;ve missed a fair few on purpose. carry it on [/b]
    what about chusco aka 0ishi? PriestDro?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

o dear this topic is an exact replica of "top archer/sin/priest/transexual" only with the name changed to hall of fame... we need more likely, a hall of shame. omg imagine how many scammers n losers i&#39;ll be posting(and laughing) about... ok nvm :lol:

MillionVoices

There&#39;s always been alot of talk of who belongs in the &#39;Knight Online Hall of Fame&#39;... but if there were to be a list made, who would you like to see in it?

Who has made an &#39;outstanding contribution&#39; to the game? Who did you fear? Who impressed you the most? ...or who has been just plain awesome?

Now we don&#39;t just want people voting for their mates, and i&#39;m aware people can only form an opinion on the server they play on. Try make it fair vote for players old and new who have stuck out in the game. If we get a good enough list maybe we could sticky it

...and try not to start a war. This is meant to be a list of players you&#39;d like to honour, not flame

I&#39;ll start...

411 - The original comboer who owned Diez CZ
    Devile - Invincible mage, one of the first paper classes great clan leader
    SirKaos - Impossible to kill, the warrior king of early diez and leader of Templars
    TasKER (mickey) - a mage with a chitin shield? I don&#39;t think mickey ever died and a pro tp&#39;er
    Wagyar - played a shit class, but became the best at it top clan leader and top person
    J0ny - Fucking this, fucking that, fucking everything. Top ice mage.
    :Wasabi: - one of the top warriors at the beginning of diez who went on to be a good King
    S0crates - Tuck may have been a dick but he was a talented Warrior
    Chusco - The best sin i have seen, highly respected, still top with low class gear
    Glarfist - Came into his element in later KO as a great clan leader
    ______________ - What this boy couldn&#39;t do on a priest didn&#39;t exist
    Rentzusuken - What this man can&#39;t stun i am yet to see
    Camaz0tz - Yes folks he used to play KO as well as flame :lol:
    Felix_ - First class scamp, nooby rogue that learned to be good :P
    Doc1 - Irish fag, one of the few archers that hit harder than talos
    Pyro/Fyro - the mage team that made human town unsafe
    MiniQ - the original solo town nova, talented mage at the start of Diez
    Zike - Hardcore exper, hardcore pker, just an alround hardcore gamer and nice guy
    Ghostface - One of the most feared orc sins outside of blood, great player
    Taurus - Leader of Positive and one of the top warriors when back in New order
    DebuffandHeal - Invincible heal monkey :lol:
    BlackHoleSun The craziest but best tank priest in early diez
    Forsete - this fuqing inbreeder was one of the first warriors to combo (and wear +8 full plate)
    (all original owners)

...well i&#39;ve started, and i&#39;ve missed a fair few on purpose. carry it on [/b]
    DIEZ doesnt count.

MillionVoices

I looked names from Ares rofl
    60% of dupers on list

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast