Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ewy was always nice to me and also help me when i got scammed by that fuking ShogoteN ( dunno ...
Page: 14

Ewy was always nice to me and also help me when i got scammed by that fuking ShogoteN ( dunno how was his name exactly )
    Still will like her and trust her ... and about Infra also ..... i think u r wrong about Ewy but definetly is Magyk tell lies about Infra ....[/b]

Like I said I like her, but does it change facts? No...I also liked Scarface but then he was one of the biggest dupers ingame. Many think highly about Positive clan, but then Scarface made shitload of dupes to them...did Taurus etc...all famous players know about it...maybe not but surely some people did know. Scarface said he started to dupe when he got hacked and so many people did cheat...that was total BS...his dupe list goes way back...Yes and this info is from GM at the time.

If I would make list all dupers and cheaters I have seen, even from old ages it would be too long list. Some people missed the topic here. It's like hall of fame. Only best or should I say worst of the worst should be here ( Hmmmm I hope I bring some joy with my English again )

1. Arestides...aka James...he made this game suck, babashop etc, you name it, he would have even pimped his little sister if she would have had enough looks...too bad James she looked like you.

2. Sultan clan and their bitchy leader Ceasar...I mean seriously they made so "great" cheater clan that someone actually made song about them, now being that fag is hard to beat.

3. Hunt_human_animals these Chinese guys did macro 24/7 and used KoHack when only few people on Usko even knew what it was. Still they sucked on each way.

4. Adem22 and all his aliases...most funny was that this guy kept saying he was legit always

5. Charlie most annoying dysflectic ( or what ever that word is ) scammer there was....he always kept coming back, but was so easy to recognice because he wrote worse English than I do when I am 2.07 o/oo toxicated

6. Brian&Leah and their little group, who get leveled by their fag GM friend...not only that GM spawn hundreds of bosses to them for items and shit, but even with ss posted some of them denied everything. Only Brian&Leah told on public that they did got some help. Only good thing about them.

7. Spray....did scam a lot and when he quitted he bragged that Ko community helped him to raise thousands of usd to get him and his wife to a nice trip...I hope their ship got wrecked.

8. The_Strom even tough a cheater who is clearly cheater and keeps denying it is funny. Strom is annoying fag who couldn't even write his name right...hmmmm that reminds me about one EMO roUGE :lol:

9. Yuna yep the famous Myko "upgrader" she did help Cube to get +9's....well basicly all old +9 items was made by her.

10. Lazcan_bow and his alter chars...Damn I hate archers who cheat and still suck

As you can see Ewy is not here. I mentioned people who made tens even hundreds and as for Arestides thousands of gamers caming life miserable. Rest have some things still to catch..

Ewy was always nice to me and also help me when i got scammed by that fuking ShogoteN ( dunno how was his name exactly )
    Still will like her and trust her ... and about Infra also ..... i think u r wrong about Ewy but definetly is Magyk tell lies about Infra ....[/b]

better ask her what she done to nerevarine.

7. Spray....did scam a lot and when he quitted he bragged that Ko community helped him to raise thousands of usd to get him and his wife to a nice trip...I hope their ship got wrecked.[/b]

LOL "i hope their ship got wrecked" LOL

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

this shit is Getting Juicy to Read. like a whole new E-soap E-Drama,

DAMN!

Holy shit, Wagyar, you sir are HILARIOUS! I just spit all over my screen laughing!

Holy shit, Wagyar, you sir are HILARIOUS! I just spit all over my screen laughing![/b]
    You should see my face...then you would die laughter :P I got partial face paralyzation 3 months ago and when I laugh I look like Sylverster Stallone acting as Hamlet... <_<

Or when I am drunk in ventrilo amd try to sing some Irish drinking song, I get mixed with lyrix, tune and basicly everything exept the "drink again lads" part...actually my singing should be on hall of shame

You should see my face...then you would die laughter :P I got partial face paralyzation 3 months ago and when I laugh I look like Sylverster Stallone acting as Hamlet... <_<[/b]

OH MY GAWD, please, stop posting. I will get fired if i keep laughing like I am right now.

also, you&#39;re going in my sig.

7. Spray....did scam a lot and when he quitted he bragged that Ko community helped him to raise thousands of usd to get him and his wife to a nice trip...I hope their ship got wrecked.[/b]
    actually Wagy, i got some bad news for you. Everything Spray wrote in his goodbye post was a lie :P, he actually didn&#39;t scam anyone, nor did he make any money from the game. I pointed out all the flaws in his post and he admitted this to me :P

He got hacked one day logged in with nothing and made a goodbye post that he wanted people to remember him for. He wanted people to remember him, good or bad.

He did however used to use KOHack way back when at the start of diez so he could swift people without being there (on his original rogue account) so that he could go afk while leaching harpy parties :lol:

6. Brian&Leah and their little group, who get leveled by their fag GM friend...not only that GM spawn hundreds of bosses to them for items and shit, but even with ss posted some of them denied everything. Only Brian&Leah told on public that they did got some help. Only good thing about them.[/b]
    hmm, this makes me like to bring up some pics..

hmm, this makes me like to bring up some pics..

[/b]
    Yep these were the pics I posted...only 3 ppl know how I got those...and I like to keep it that way, too bad that K2 couldn&#39;t solve all chars because they did name changes a lot and also some weren&#39;t their main chars. I know some who they were...and thanks to couple active GMs they got banned and oh well one storage char was found also and that char had a shit load of stuff. Some people got pissed...actually B&L were only who took it cool. Anonimity was pissed also the GM who got fired because of this :lol:

Yep these were the pics I posted...only 3 ppl know how I got those...and I like to keep it that way, too bad that K2 couldn&#39;t solve all chars because they did name changes a lot and also some weren&#39;t their main chars. I know some who they were...and thanks to couple active GMs they got banned and oh well one storage char was found also and that char had a shit load of stuff. Some people got pissed...actually B&L were only who took it cool. Anonimity was pissed also the GM who got fired because of this :lol:[/b]
    i&#39;m one of the 3 ... either that or you need to change that number to 4

i still remember our meetings we had at the beast spot at the back of orc base, and we used to to discuss info on archmage amokatchi and the rest of those naughty boys

gms dont get fired they name change also

gms dont get fired they name change also[/b]
    Sometimes, well mostly, you&#39;re fucking stupid.

ITS TRUE

how many different gm names did james have ? same with other faggits there

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

..and a duper wouldnt use shells+7 and glave+8 ><[/b]
    He is coz his items got wiped...twice This isnt a post where we try to prove if someone isnt legit or is a scammer. How many times i need to tell u this is hall of shame. I duno where u are from but kids in north europe learn to read in first grades.

And still i dont NEED or even PLAN to prove/give nothing. I dont see why u lill kids dont get it. Theres no actual reason why u should try to hide in flames and rather than laugh u wont shut up.

About spray, paddy my hun remeber when Furry got hacked big time? Well we found out the connection later on. Also u and me both leeched autoloot- and swift in good old Rebeldes aoe. BAN US BOTH! xxxDiegoxxx tryed out some nice ko plugins and rebelde didnt even notice it. Later on even thanked u for nice loot and swift :lol: And i know about old R_C guy who used kohack for 1 day h34r: He stoped it after wag kicked all R_C from his apo party. He still uses this forum so hy :P

Dupefrost why wont u share ur yberlyyt facts that did prove that N_O scammed templars and hacked Devile. U were telling it to ur clanies. Feel free to tell it here also. N_O has had a biiiiiiiiig cheater. Ccb had old myko autoloot on when he logged in once. We took hq and Ed (original owner of Ewy) noticed this. Ccb dc&#39;d as fast as swedish boys buy Elton concert tickets. Poor Ed never knew who had autoloot on :P