Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About spray, paddy my hun remeber when Furry got hacked big time? Well we found out the connection later on. ...
Page: 15

About spray, paddy my hun remeber when Furry got hacked big time? Well we found out the connection later on. Also u and me both leeched autoloot- and swift in good old Rebeldes aoe. BAN US BOTH! xxxDiegoxxx tryed out some nice ko plugins and rebelde didnt even notice it. Later on even thanked u for nice loot and swift :lol: And i know about old R_C guy who used kohack for 1 day h34r: He stoped it after wag kicked all R_C from his apo party. He still uses this forum so hy :P[/b]
    I never leached autoloot/autoswift as i was a rogue and never got in any parties with another looter/swifter :P

duhhhhhhh

frost

He is coz his items got wiped...twice This isnt a post where we try to prove if someone isnt legit or is a scammer. How many times i need to tell u this is hall of shame. I duno where u are from but kids in north europe learn to read in first grades.

And still i dont NEED or even PLAN to prove/give nothing. I dont see why u lill kids dont get it. Theres no actual reason why u should try to hide in flames and rather than laugh u wont shut up.

About spray, paddy my hun remeber when Furry got hacked big time? Well we found out the connection later on. Also u and me both leeched autoloot- and swift in good old Rebeldes aoe. BAN US BOTH! xxxDiegoxxx tryed out some nice ko plugins and rebelde didnt even notice it. Later on even thanked u for nice loot and swift :lol: And i know about old R_C guy who used kohack for 1 day h34r: He stoped it after wag kicked all R_C from his apo party. He still uses this forum so hy :P

Dupefrost why wont u share ur yberlyyt facts that did prove that N_O scammed templars and hacked Devile. U were telling it to ur clanies. Feel free to tell it here also. N_O has had a biiiiiiiiig cheater. Ccb had old myko autoloot on when he logged in once. We took hq and Ed (original owner of Ewy) noticed this. Ccb dc'd as fast as swedish boys buy Elton concert tickets. Poor Ed never knew who had autoloot on :P[/b]
    I'm starting to get the feeling you're confusing me with someone else. I've never had items deleted except for some chitin pads +6 with str back around november of 05 that i bought from merchant. So, not sure what you're talking about. And, i've never mentioned anything about N_O scamming. I don't know who templars are, though, i have heard of them. I started playing in July of 05, so i know nothing of templars. And i know nothing of devile ever being hacked. So, maybe you're confusing me with someone else, as i know nothing about those two things you mentioned. So, stop being an idiot, everyone who actually knows me, unlike you, knows i'm legit.

The only problem i've ever had with anyone from NO/GO, was with beautiless as he/she lied to entire clan about who he/she was. And i write he/she, because to our entire clan, beautiless claimed to be a female from portugal. But when he/she joined NO/GO, everyone there said beautiless was a guy.

*No1 likes u*[/b]
    before posting such sentence, you should make sure someone likes you first.

before posting such sentence, you should make sure someone likes you first.[/b]
    i do.

i do.[/b]
    I see , I though you were smarter, guess I was wrong.

Yunnie, not Yuna. And he wasnt a cheater. I still got a few gigabytes of tradelogs that prove he did all legit. His pattern to +9 works in all those private servers.

U guys are missing Patek aka BlackWinds, Ares GM, Diez player. Corrupt as hell.

Yunnie, not Yuna. And he wasnt a cheater. I still got a few gigabytes of tradelogs that prove he did all legit. His pattern to +9 works in all those private servers.

U guys are missing Patek aka BlackWinds, Ares GM, Diez player. Corrupt as hell.[/b]
    just guessin but ur probaby gonna get 100 pms for that

And they will see no answers in return

Banned

Tez if Furry says there is 2 dupers in your clan it means U have 2 dupers in your clan, instead of flaming him you could ask him who they are and how he knows about it...Sometimes you act like Glargay who jumps and slashes ppl with his raptor irl if someone mentiones some of your clanies not in good light. Don't take too much beer it makes you crappy in the mornings.. [/b]
    i didnt flame him without reason....he flamed my clan and he didnt say who the 2 dupers are...and he still doesnt....u cant make a statement like that and not have anything to back it up other then "i dont care" thats not fair or respectable

You got flamed because you didn't provide anything to back up your claims. If tez has cheaters in his clan, i'm sure he would like to know who they are, but yet you don't provide anything because you say you "don't care". I believe you got no proof at all and called out people by what you hear from other friends that became rumors.

Calling me duperfrost, that's 100% BS. I'm sure you got nothing on me. I dare you to provide anything at all against me. I'm sure you can't, and will use the "i don't care what you do" excuse.[/b]
    same here not backing up his words with facts so ofc he will get flamed

why would a cheater care if he has cheaters in his clan?[/b]
    dont direct that towards darkfrost :lol: he is a good guy

U guys are missing Patek aka BlackWinds, Ares GM, Diez player. Corrupt as hell.[/b]
    i got that pattern and devile i been trying it in private server and guess what it kinda works but i suck at reading it like you so i think i am not doing it right

and yes he wasnt a cheater cause it really does work.....but i cant get anything to go +9 in the private server cause i think i am missing something

He was a she, I tought you knew that? Anyway Pajatso figured some things what she did while she did upgrade...I never tested her pattern, she kinda asked one person to pass me the the method when she left from Diez. I still propably have it somewhere...I didn't really pay attention to it because in video she showed she did some funny thing wich kinda bugged the anvil on old days when it was possible. Nukky had his items done by her...and oh well we had long discussion with her about how legit was the the thing she did...if that was legit method....well she still ruined a lot by giving the items to idiots. She said those are not mentioned to PK...lol AHDI and his ib +9, but then Ahdi sucked even with it...every1 could kill him.

Anyway yep I forgot Patek because well Adem22 was soooooo close to him that they propably share same bed and not in normal way... <_<

Banned Senior Member

Add Bankuri if you wanna talk about Patek XD

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I never leached autoloot/autoswift as i was a rogue and never got in any parties with another looter/swifter :P
    duhhhhhhh[/b]
    Lies! U were. Tho u werent rebeldes favorite swifter and a big fan of aoe. His favorite swifter was some mage from Red_devils^^ Also I think it was after u took hq down for the first time but im not sure and u didnt stay there for long.

Frost im not confusing u with anyone.

Well, i still miss times when kohack was OMGGGG how big hack and there were 3 guys running around with +8 stuff.

frost

Lies! U were. Tho u werent rebeldes favorite swifter and a big fan of aoe. His favorite swifter was some mage from Red_devils^^ Also I think it was after u took hq down for the first time but im not sure and u didnt stay there for long.

Frost im not confusing u with anyone.

Well, i still miss times when kohack was OMGGGG how big hack and there were 3 guys running around with +8 stuff.[/b]

Then you&#39;re just making thigs up. Those pads were the only things i had wiped, and i got those from merchant. And i never even knew devile got hacked, and know nothing about templars. So, i guess i&#39;ll make up stuff too.

Magyk, scammed 5 of my clannies. So he belongs in hall of shame.

See, i can make up stuff too.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Then you&#39;re just making thigs up. Those pads were the only things i had wiped, and i got those from merchant. And i never even knew devile got hacked, and know nothing about templars. So, i guess i&#39;ll make up stuff too.
    Magyk, scammed 5 of my clannies. So he belongs in hall of shame.
    See, i can make up stuff too.[/b]
    Good for u. And u were late. I got nominated my ur clanie teh lill scamming turkboi named infra.

Why aint ghay wag in vent btw. I bought syroup

frost

Good for u. And u were late. I got nominated my ur clanie teh lill scamming turkboi named infra.
    Why aint ghay wag in vent btw. I bought syroup [/b]

You need to grow up and learn that you need facts to prove something. And don&#39;t give that thing about you don&#39;t care. You call me a duper and want me in hall of shame for a reason, so of course you care. Yet, have no proof.

You&#39;ve never been in clan, so did you just follow me around as i "duped"? lol.

Anyone who&#39;s ever met me knows i&#39;m legit, . You, had never even spoken to me. Most likely you got all your info from someone who doesn&#39;t like me for some reason. Well, you&#39;ve got some growing up to do, and be a man and back up your claims. Which i know you can&#39;t, cuz they are false.

and Infra is not my clannie(shows how much you know lol), and as far as i know, he&#39;s from Germany.