Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You need to grow up and learn that you need facts to prove something. And don't give that thing about ...
Page: 16

Banned

You need to grow up and learn that you need facts to prove something. And don't give that thing about you don't care. You call me a duper and want me in hall of shame for a reason, so of course you care. Yet, have no proof.

You've never been in clan, so did you just follow me around as i "duped"? lol.

Anyone who's ever met me knows i'm legit, . You, had never even spoken to me. Most likely you got all your info from someone who doesn't like me for some reason. Well, you've got some growing up to do, and be a man and back up your claims. Which i know you can't, cuz they are false.

and Infra is not my clannie(shows how much you know lol), and as far as i know, he's from Germany.[/b]
    ouch that hurt.....OWNT

i think its pointless to fight now frost....anyone can shit like "tez sucks balls" doesnt mean its true <_< unless you have pics to back it up of me sucking someones balls....its same shit here

dont waste your breathe when we can all see he is just speaking out his ass...even if waggy says he is gg that doesnt mean he cant be stupid and immature ok

PS. i am still asking you who are the 2 dupers in my clan so please say since you know for 100% fact and have 100% proof of this right?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

### Kids have defeated poor lill bunny###

Tez u should be a bit smater. And i dont like to repeat myself allllll the time. Read my posts. U aint idiots. Find out what idiot stands for. U are just really connfident guys who act childish.

Banned

tez was just yelling, on vent, extremely loud and annoying. im going to ban him for it

BigFatBob

Dunno if this is still on topic, but I really hated FREEDOM and JusteriniBrooks, both clans from Bera. They were freakin&#39; KOXP crazy. <_< Some guy in Freedom, something like mustang1969, 1969mustang, or what the fuck ever, always tried to act like he was legit. He&#39;d be macroing the old KO goblin village to shit, doing his sitting/shooting crap, telling noobs it was a skill you got when you reached a high level, and they all adored him. Wonder if he ever got banned...

On Ares :

Arestides
    some fags from TOWN
    Turkishtown
    Knights

and much more btw.

On other server

I Hated that topics bout Tioc Ar La blabalbalabl shit things that they are the best . they were so faggy with that shit.
    :chris: if he had 1 bad comment on his vids ( and he brought out 1 every week ) hell broke out
    nd much more but forgot them

Banned

tez was just yelling, on vent, extremely loud and annoying. im going to ban him for it[/b]

i was not on vent.... i am at work :huh:

whiterussian

and the Hall of shame winner is.....

... K2

Banned Senior Member

Now gogogogo make Hall of Flame lol

alagiator... from the forum.. he told me in MSN he is a proud Nazi even I don&#39;t give a shit about this.

:Tarifas:

how u know that they have +3 uniques ?.. and u know how they got lvl 80 ?... u are human... they are orcs.. maybe they exp in eslant ?... proofs pls prooooooooooooffffs plssssssss[/b]

Omg,omg...I am bored reading all this Bs for killedby from ppl who haven&#39;t even come to orc side or from ppl who haven&#39;t ever joined this clan...Ewo is right..Has any1 gone at esland d2 or d3 and check paramun spots?Killedby have one spot (i am not sure for the second)..So you can&#39;t be sure for his lvling
    Some KB members may have good items..maybe +2/+3..But I still can&#39;t understand what&#39;s the problem..KB is killing isiloon and felankor so they are able get a lot uniques and upgrade them...But there are not all ppl using the same items...There are still Kb members who are using +9 hp and +9 dex items (i can tell you names if you dont believe me...)
    And in order to get +2 and +3 items you dont need to be in clan like this..There are a lot of well-known players who have items and have joined not so good clans...
    And about The_Str0m..i dont know if he is cheater or smt like that BUT i have seen video of his upgrading his completes to +9..
    You can&#39;t blame KB when you dont know what&#39;s going on there..And blaming whole clan means that you blame and each person seperatelly...Big fault!!!

Banned Senior Member

Tarifas? heard of GTFO? well do it then
    you&#39;re just protecting KB because your gay lover wasabi is there with his +3 uniques and +9 items

:Tarifas:

[
    Tarifas? heard of GTFO? well do it then
    you&#39;re just protecting KB because your gay lover wasabi is there with his +3 uniques and +9 items[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=117126
    Merlin used to be my friend too but I deleted and blocked him from msn because I know from reliable sources that he has +3/4 uniques and +9 items..[/b]
    You blocked smn from msn but you are still concerned and writing posts about him?
    Little strange..

ewy

I know para since the beginning of diez. It was actually me who asked wag to inv her to clan in the first place. If u know her so well fine then. Im not here to prove anything. She and infra also are just low scammers. Im using my brain alot ty. Sad to see that to see alot of ppl aint (not refering to u). Infra isnt that big scammer but i still felt like to point that out. Para on the other hand has left alot of accounts naked.[/b]

Magyk i need to say it was actually me who told you that you should talk with Wagyar to inv her to clan. [/b]
    Umm if ud know better, i asked waggy myself to join N_O, i just started playing and my sister left for the army, waggy even asked me a few questions about my sis to make sure im rly her sister.. so there, lies..

I didn&#39;t wanna write here but damn this ended up so nice flame war that I just had to put something...

First about Magyg...aka Furry, he has played this game since it started, if you don&#39;t remember some things what happened in the past, it&#39;s not his fault. Some of the guys who don&#39;t know him and flame him, could do some more research and keep a bit more quiet mouth.

Tez if Furry says there is 2 dupers in your clan it means U have 2 dupers in your clan, instead of flaming him you could ask him who they are and how he knows about it...Sometimes you act like Glargay who jumps and slashes ppl with his raptor irl if someone mentiones some of your clanies not in good light. Don&#39;t take too much beer it makes you crappy in the mornings..

About Ewy and her boyfriends ( exept.her first ) I wouldn&#39;t give a dex +1 ring because it would be vanished ( ewy would got scammed hacked or otherwise mysteriously disappear ) I know Furry&#39;s reasons to add her name, I know shotload of people who think the same and know something...but hey u still can like her, even I do like her....trust her? Totally different story...but hey I am not playing smae game with her. I let her do her thing and we do ours...there are always some people who will fall in that.

Those who said they know those people...yep next time count like numbers and then think how well you know things...I have known Ewy since Myko times...when she was too young to go anywhere exept grind abyss gems on her big sister&#39;s account.

Ok now this is not fair for her because Furry mentioned few other names too...I could tell you some facts about them too, but oh well I am waiting to get flamed just like Furry got.

I don&#39;t mind getting flamed, I don&#39;t even mind if Paddy thinks New_Order is Irish pudding...I don&#39;t really care, I just told the turth, but then it&#39;s only a word wich one time ment something, now it means propably well spiced haggish :lol:[/b]
    if i did scam n hack or w/e how come my char has such sucky items? and no i didnt sell anything for usd ever...
    you can go and ask nere..he knows.. same for payne, since im talking to him like EVERYDAY><

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Umm if ud know better, i asked waggy myself to join N_O, i just started playing and my sister left for the army, waggy even asked me a few questions about my sis to make sure im rly her sister.. so there, lies..

if i did scam n hack or w/e how come my char has such sucky items? and no i didnt sell anything for usd ever...
    you can go and ask nere..he knows.. same for payne, since im talking to him like EVERYDAY><[/b]
    Hm nice, another 1. Some ppl still aint havent learned to read full sentences :P

Anyways, if u dont know how it happend dont come here and call me a lier pls. Heres a fact, ALOT of ppl know what u did and how u did it. And still ur hiding behind ur friends or so called good reputation and try to make ppl belive that ur yber legyt and sweet bundle of honesty.

ewy

Hm nice, another 1. Some ppl still aint havent learned to read full sentences :P

Anyways, if u dont know how it happend dont come here and call me a lier pls. Heres a fact, ALOT of ppl know what u did and how u did it. And still ur hiding behind ur friends or so called good reputation and try to make ppl belive that ur yber legyt and sweet bundle of honesty.[/b]
    seriously think whatever u want furry i gave a fact myself, im not making ppl believe me, im not making ppl be my friends, and i surely dont "hide" behind my friends.

now what did i do? and who are these ppl who know something i did that even i dont know?