Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i gave a fact myself, im not making ppl believe me, im not making ppl be my friends,[/b] But u ...
Page: 17

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

i gave a fact myself, im not making ppl believe me, im not making ppl be my friends,[/b]
    But u are Why else would be flaming me. By playing innocent girl (done by u) who is beeing eaten by a nasty bunny ("myth" created by tez and kids) u rise feelings of guilt and compassion in ppl.

Now lets see whats going on. Tez, u and kids are trying to cover this incident by bringing up minor details, lead the focus away from matters where they are vurnable, act challenging with a bit of provoking and (unconsciously) throw fuel on fire to make this burn even more wich would couse the topic to be closed. Uncounsciously coz their ego is blocking the real signals coming from brain.

Flame in this case is mindless spamming of posts (wich are answerd) that are coverd with liquid stupidity. If ppl look they see its same thing all over again. Iv explained this thing but all those ppl flaming here either see, dont want to see or dont see (well they do coz brain records and processes every signal it gets but again ego is blocking it) and still keep going on.

Ill summarize this once more. I gave names that should be in hall of shame. Then kids started, tez came and i explained why i wont give any visable or other kinds of proofs. Now, if some ppl know what im talking about and want to give proofs its not the place to do so. Either is asking (in this case flaming) to have some.

Sry but i dont have more time to spend on this sensless crap. I got literature exam tomorrow and i need to read Seneca letters and some booring speeches by Philippos-.-

ewy

Do you see me flaming you furry??
    im not gonna play this game with you, since i came back u acted like a jerk, you dont even know me so dont talk shit about me.
    Thank you

Banned

Some KB members may have good items..maybe +2/+3..But I still can't understand what's the problem..KB is killing isiloon and felankor so they are able get a lot uniques and upgrade them...But there are not all ppl using the same items...There are still Kb members who are using +9 hp and +9 dex items (i can tell you names if you dont believe me...)
    And in order to get +2 and +3 items you dont need to be in clan like this..There are a lot of well-known players who have items and have joined not so good clans...
    And about The_Str0m..i dont know if he is cheater or smt like that BUT i have seen video of his upgrading his completes to +9..[/b]
    are you really just that stupid or do you really not know? do u need me to send u the kcs ss of rof+2, rol+3, roc+3 in+3? so your telling me players can have those items in KB cause they kill that many isiloons and felkanors.....please stfu and have some dam common sense...KB is a shit clan now

But u are Why else would be flaming me. By playing innocent girl (done by u) who is beeing eaten by a nasty bunny ("myth" created by tez and kids) u rise feelings of guilt and compassion in ppl.

Now lets see whats going on. Tez, u and kids are trying to cover this incident by bringing up minor details, lead the focus away from matters where they are vurnable, act challenging with a bit of provoking and (unconsciously) throw fuel on fire to make this burn even more wich would couse the topic to be closed. Uncounsciously coz their ego is blocking the real signals coming from brain.[/b]
    i didnt make any myth about you other then that your very immature to make statements without having any proof or even backing up your claims with names.......what am i trying to lead away man....i asked u WHO IT IS.....thats leading away? you really need to grow up and have some respect for your own words

if your going to say something as to accuse someone of something you might want to at least say there names and not be a coward......"i dont care so i wont say is what a pussie would say" say it like a man or stfu

PS. as for wasabi...how can a level 77 warrior have 2900+ ap, 8k hp, and 1500 ac? then when u ask him to show u his items that got him that he says "no" yeah thats legit? nice +3 +4 jewels and nice +9 armors

DragonFire

:lol: this is great. I wish people would include me in the "I hate you" I want to be more popular!

Tez ur making a fool out of urself. So does para. Im trying to explaing in civilised way and it seems u aint getting it. Im not gonna lower myself to ur level and start speaking like a 15 year old kid.

Grown up man like u tez in this situation. I can understand that some cant understand but u...

In my last post i gave u a weapon. But u are pointing the blade to urself. Tez, seriously are u that stupid?

He was a she, I tought you knew that? Anyway Pajatso figured some things what she did while she did upgrade...I never tested her pattern, she kinda asked one person to pass me the the method when she left from Diez. I still propably have it somewhere...I didn't really pay attention to it because in video she showed she did some funny thing wich kinda bugged the anvil on old days when it was possible. Nukky had his items done by her...and oh well we had long discussion with her about how legit was the the thing she did...if that was legit method....well she still ruined a lot by giving the items to idiots. She said those are not mentioned to PK...lol AHDI and his ib +9, but then Ahdi sucked even with it...every1 could kill him.[/b]
    ranking was better at upgrades in his movies he was makeing one item on +10 afther another :P

Banned

Tez ur making a fool out of urself. So does para. Im trying to explaing in civilised way and it seems u aint getting it. Im not gonna lower myself to ur level and start speaking like a 15 year old kid.

Grown up man like u tez in this situation. I can understand that some cant understand but u...
    In my last post i gave u a weapon. But u are pointing the blade to urself. Tez, seriously are u that stupid?[/b]
    the more and more u speak you make the fool of yourself.....it is not i...i asked you a question ....either answer it straight forward and stop being a coward and hiding behind riddles....get some balls to back up what you say when someone asks you about it

"i gave you a weapon" wtf is that....thats more stupid then "i dont care cause i dont play"

i ask you again ....give me the names of the 2 dupers

i am asking you to be a man and yet u keep playing games like the little kids you are

Where do u see riddles? So ur idea of a man with balls is big ugly ogre who waves a big mace and crushes heads of other cavemens? Power is a weapon, in this case in form of info.

Anyways its gone to far. Both ur and my intransigence are draging this deeper. I dont care about those random kids here. I think the best we can do is settle this between us is in msn. Ill pm u and i hope this saves server bandwich, this topic and ppl nerves.

Also to make this clear. I dont hate anyone :lol: , im not jelous and i truely dont care whats happening in diez much. So dark, XE and para, keep doing what u did b4 and stay out of AL. As u see ur own stupidity caused this. I just hope ppl can actually read and understand this, tho im not geting my hopes up.

frost

You're the one that can't back anything up. Your own stupidity brought on the flames. You know nothing about me, and never will. I pmed you with my msn, but i'm pretty sure you'll do the same thing there. "I don't care what you do". That's your only defense, you brought up my name, now, i dare you to back up your claim that i'm a duper. Name things i've duped, people i've duped with, anything at all.

But, you can't lol. You're just making things up about me.

You obviously cared enough when you wanted me in hall of shame. But when i ask you for details, how strange how you stop caring then (because you've got nothing on me).

Slide-EYE

Magyk ...
    Why u hell tell to anyone that is fool or so ... U just act like fool for me and i m not pushing ya also...

I think that u r so smart to know where its enough and u should stop ... I started to think that u just trying to break good reputation of ppl ... most of your words are just like " trust or dont " .... i dont see any facts that u r talking about ...

Well i think that u have our opinion that its just ok to have them .... truth is that i could tell there to all that this "facts" are just nothing and i would say that Ewy never did anything for that she could be called like scammer ... ( its just the same as magyk did - word against word ) and about Infra the same ........

Banned Senior Member

ok let me say something
    even though I think furry is stupid, he doesnt lie and he knows what hes talking about so if he says DarkFrost is a duper and Ewy is a scammer its TRUE
    so give tez the name of 2 dupers so he can kick them and finish it as two grown ups not like a stupid guy who doesnt cover his cards because he doesnt wanna be flamed...

frost

Don't be dumb coolboy. Ewy, i'm not saying she's guilty or innocent, but there has been talk about her before. Me, look me up. Nothing bad has ever been said about me. He's the first guy to even say anything. If you actually knew me, you'd be saying i don't lie/cheat either.

It's just the same, as me calling you duper, and all my friends believing me cuz they know i don't lie. I'd be able to have many people believing you're a duper. But, unlike magyk, i don't make things up.

Tinker

ok let me say something
    even though I think furry is stupid, he doesnt lie and he knows what hes talking about so if he says DarkFrost is a duper and Ewy is a scammer its TRUE
    so give tez the name of 2 dupers so he can kick them and finish it as two grown ups not like a stupid guy who doesnt cover his cards because he doesnt wanna be flamed...[/b]

Don't be dumb coolboy. Ewy, i'm not saying she's guilty or innocent, but there has been talk about her before. Me, look me up. Nothing bad has ever been said about me. He's the first guy to even say anything. If you actually knew me, you'd be saying i don't lie/cheat either.

It's just the same, as me calling you duper, and all my friends believing me cuz they know i don't lie. I'd be able to have many people believing you're a duper. But, unlike magyk, i don't make things up.[/b]

omg will all of you guys grow up....darkfrost has never duped crap.....but he does how ever belong in the hall of shame.....he should be ashame for asking for my ss+4 back he gave me :P but i stll love him oh oh and it was +3 when he gave it....it was my bus that got it too +4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one that can't back anything up. Your own stupidity brought on the flames. You know nothing about me, and never will. I pmed you with my msn, but i'm pretty sure you'll do the same thing there. "I don't care what you do". That's your only defense, you brought up my name, now, i dare you to back up your claim that i'm a duper. Name things i've duped, people i've duped with, anything at all.
    But, you can't lol. You're just making things up about me.
    You obviously cared enough when you wanted me in hall of shame. But when i ask you for details, how strange how you stop caring then (because you've got nothing on me).[/b]
    Let me point out the flaws in ur post.

Its not if i cant back up its just i wont. How many times i need to tell u this is not a post about Dark is a duper. Its a hall of shame topic. Its not hard to understand this, im not planing to say anything about u. So relax. So why do u dare me to give proofs. I dont need a "challage" from some random duper. Im not the only 1 who knows about u and i bet these others are just laughing atm. And u aaaaare stupid. U go on and on and on. Iv been trying to close this subject alot of times but still u are so dumb to notice this. I gave u a lesson in our pms. Appreciaite this. Im not planing to add u to my msn so u can go on with same moves as u do here and in fluffys msn. I just dont have time for this entertainment.

Even wag back me up on this. So if u are calling me a lier u call him also (tho im not intrested to bring his name in this mess also). Im done here. Feel free to shout "RUNNNN u coward, i daaaaare u nuuuuub, hahaa! im teh winnnnzor". "LOOOOOOOOOk everyone he rannnnnnn and im stilll Flameing his arse!!!!?! hahahahahahahhaazor!"

And tho it came from a really unexpected source, but tnx coolboy :lol: And i even might give the names to tez. Tho im not responsible that he cant find out himself in first place and be an adequate clan leader.

ewy

Im done with this topic, i really dont care what u say or do...
    but didnt u call Tez a duper or a hacked or w/e in the first place?
    Choose what ur saying.