Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol. fine, even though i don't know wagy, and i know he doesn't know me. You've heard wrong things about ...
Page: 18

frost

lol. fine, even though i don't know wagy, and i know he doesn't know me. You've heard wrong things about me. Either, you and him are making things up, confusing me with someone else, or were told lies. Simple as that.

I knew you wouldn't add me on msn and i only dared you because i know you've got nothing.

I know you weren't planning to say anything about me, because you can't. I saw this coming. I knew you'd back down because you have no proof. No information at all. So, i guess like you said. Case closed. Nice try though.

K4an

Magyk just want more posts nothing special

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Magyk just want more posts nothing special[/b]
    stfu u were banned, BEGONE

Badluckserb

Hey,Paddy and rest what about making book from this writed here ?

And than make scenario for SouthAmerica TV serial ?

U will make $$$ and u cann help BabaGuya with his 1stMilion ^^

OMG what discusion LOL ...

Banned

stfu u were banned, BEGONE[/b]

why was he banned?

Mage_Of_HeLl

Yea i think ppl dont have hard time naming ppl who belong here. Only a fraction of ppl named in hall of fame truely belong there but nwm.

This is also a good place to judge whole clans.

These are clans who arent the best for hall of shame but should keep far far away from hall of fame: Tormentors, UK and Eternety.

Clans who should be proud of beeing the scum of KO: Daydreamers,X_Ecutioners, all turk chater clans.

I prolly forgot few but nwm atm.

Persons who are earned their place here well: Acolyted, para (ewy), Tez (tho his worked hard to make himself legit so give him some credit), Speedy (lol), Cat, Infra, Luke (paras 3rd igame bf), Money, Whisper, Darkfrost.

Well theres alot more but im omw to exams atm so no time to type.

/my opinion[/b]
    Fuck off and die oki thx?

VenomRogue

4ikon

Fuck off and die oki thx?[/b]
    If you're gonna make a post, make a real one, not just a quote with a (rather lame insult). If you're gonna do it, at least do it right. Testify, Furry! How you doin' btw? Oh, and as for frost, waggy doesn't need to make shit up, he always tells the truth. And 'bout this ewy/furry thingy, dunno who's tellin' the truth, but I love the old-skool drama.

:slayer:

its the liquid from porridge.. u know that sticky stuff... well thats what they call it in my dialect....[/b]
    thats the white stuff u get when u wash the rice before cooking

:mellow:[/b]
    lol

He is coz his items got wiped...twice This isnt a post where we try to prove if someone isnt legit or is a scammer. How many times i need to tell u this is hall of shame. I duno where u are from but kids in north europe learn to read in first grades.

And still i dont NEED or even PLAN to prove/give nothing. I dont see why u lill kids dont get it. Theres no actual reason why u should try to hide in flames and rather than laugh u wont shut up.

About spray, paddy my hun remeber when Furry got hacked big time? Well we found out the connection later on. Also u and me both leeched autoloot- and swift in good old Rebeldes aoe. BAN US BOTH! xxxDiegoxxx tryed out some nice ko plugins and rebelde didnt even notice it. Later on even thanked u for nice loot and swift :lol: And i know about old R_C guy who used kohack for 1 day h34r: He stoped it after wag kicked all R_C from his apo party. He still uses this forum so hy :P

Dupefrost why wont u share ur yberlyyt facts that did prove that N_O scammed templars and hacked Devile. U were telling it to ur clanies. Feel free to tell it here also. N_O has had a biiiiiiiiig cheater. Ccb had old myko autoloot on when he logged in once. We took hq and Ed (original owner of Ewy) noticed this. Ccb dc'd as fast as swedish boys buy Elton concert tickets. Poor Ed never knew who had autoloot on :P[/b]
    yea he got wiped. i remember. it was a chitin pad he bought. -.- u dumb.

Where do u see riddles? So ur idea of a man with balls is big ugly ogre who waves a big mace and crushes heads of other cavemens? Power is a weapon, in this case in form of info.

Anyways its gone to far. Both ur and my intransigence are draging this deeper. I dont care about those random kids here. I think the best we can do is settle this between us is in msn. Ill pm u and i hope this saves server bandwich, this topic and ppl nerves.

Also to make this clear. I dont hate anyone :lol: , im not jelous and i truely dont care whats happening in diez much. So dark, XE and para, keep doing what u did b4 and stay out of AL. As u see ur own stupidity caused this. I just hope ppl can actually read and understand this, tho im not geting my hopes up.[/b]
    emo...

this magyk guy just wants attention. he is saying he doesnt care :angry: then he shouldnt be here. go in ur corner and cut ur wrist :lol:

thats the white stuff u get when u wash the rice before cooking
    lol
    yea he got wiped. i remember. it was a chitin pad he bought. -.- u dumb.
    emo...
    this magyk guy just wants attention. he is saying he doesnt care :angry: then he shouldnt be here. go in ur corner and cut ur wrist :lol:[/b]
    Uhm you really have started to play like 2 weeks ago? Anyway you don't Magyk aka Furry, if you would know him you would atleast to bother to make better insults, because yours feel like putting tabasco to your own ass...not really entertaining, Paddy can prove it...

People just lost point here...this is hall of shame, you post oppinions about who should be there, it's like memorywall Finnish national police school, where is name and deaths all police lost their lives during service. That's it there is no ( ZOMG why his name is there I know this guy... ) just list of names...

If this would be cheater section, then people should post name and proofs...

Tez if you need proofs against Ewy ask her where all her items came while she was playing and who gave her those items. There are several things wich actually weren't given to her, but then she tought she deserves those. Once maybe 2 oppinions about item but that just kept happening too many times. I still like her, but like I said I wouldn't give her even dex +1 ring, because one day she would get angry to me, scream like hyeena and ooops she did deserve the item...

About your clanies I don't know...but then if furry sais there is 2 dupers it means there is, I know that estonian biach can be stubborn as turkish mule, but 2 things he isn't...idiot and dishonest. He propably is still virgin tough, but not EMO like someone said, it's not his fault he trusted to russian homemade barber...

and no I am not getting my hands between your nice flame war...damit but I make it more fair because 15 against Furry is not fair and sad part is that I am sure he is right...

Aikon I am doing fine fatass, watching the game, drinking bud...the ussual you know...oh and I moved to another town

hello funny it seems I'm just back in time the pic you've seen I weared prolly my talia skin yes it was fun wearing it, and I made also fun with my clannies, when I said I was paper again. But maybe you don't know what talia or str gear is right. Anyway you stupid negative whiners, who only cry and nagg on other people go play instead of this stupid critisism.

BTW enjoy my picture you made of me, if you want more np I'll sent you one

Greetz The real soul btw don't bother _soultaker_ now because it's darewizzard playing I gifted the char to him.

Want to bother me pm Ambriosius ^^

Magyk go to hell and burn biatch burn :lol:

<3 Soultaker, and <3 Waggy.

Why wasn&#39;t I included in the hall of shame? I feel left out

:Tarifas:

are you really just that stupid or do you really not know? do u need me to send u the kcs ss of rof+2, rol+3, roc+3 in+3? so your telling me players can have those items in KB cause they kill that many isiloons and felkanors.....please stfu and have some dam common sense...KB is a shit clan now[/b]
    Tez dont be upset when ppl have better items than you ..Its normal..And I dont think that kb is shit clan now..Anyway

PS. as for wasabi...how can a level 77 warrior have 2900+ ap, 8k hp, and 1500 ac? then when u ask him to show u his items that got him that he says "no" yeah thats legit? nice +3 +4 jewels and nice +9 armors[/b]
    I was sitting near Giorgio when you were asking his items..And you mentioned that stats..He didn&#39;t answer..
    PS. WaSaBi hasn&#39;t +9 armors

Wendy because u never had cybersex with me...that would have brought u a lot of shame :lol:

Cool

kk...

T> cyber sex for hall of shame vote.

:lol: