Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk... T> cyber sex for hall of shame vote. :lol:[/b] :lol: opening my msn... KK done.... errrrm I add Wendolyn ...
Page: 19

kk...

T> cyber sex for hall of shame vote.

:lol:[/b]
    :lol: opening my msn...

KK done....

errrrm I add Wendolyn to a list, Wendy is soooooo cheap :lol: :wub:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Im so not gona exp u wag. Russian barber ur arse.

Erm ill go make some voodoo dance to boom camas staff-.-

magyk nothing to say about it anymore .... before you say something and blame my people you can always contact me instead of accussing so I could tell you I was wearing talia or even show you lol or my paper gear then you dont have to put trash comments

:P

CrnaC

i feel need to say 2 things:

1. im very glad that im so silent player that im not in any of that 2 list's (hall of shame, hall of fame).

2. i will never understand ppl who flame or "speak smart" about things/people they don't know or even remember.
    i don't find amusing ppl who make 2000+ posts on this kind of forum and at the end they making serious flame's about New Order clan. That dude, Wagyar was clan leader when half of that flamers learn how to play this game.
    i don't understand ppl who r ready for endless flaming ppl who make 1 mistake (and flamers r not even 100% sure about it). Ewy is one of that players who will forever (maybe not forever cause she stop playing ) have that 'sticker' on she's back.

I can add..that bigest bad thing that somebody do to ME in game was Tez. Yes, that 80 lvl warrior, big clan leader, pro exper, etc, etc..
    well..in days when top clan leaders have that option to "give" U 'Reported" sing above ur head...he give me that...in CZ..i remember that as was today...
    I asked him...why did u do it?! I don't do anything wrong...r u nuts?
    he answer...because I can...and don't worry...that is nothing..that will stand above ur head until some GM don't read my 'report' (and i write nothing) and he will erase it..don't worry..
    very stupid from him.
    in that moment i don't care about report, cause i don't anything bad, but...i do care abotu my name in game. Ppl i know (and ppl i don't know) in game can see me with 'report subject' above my head, and im not guilty. That was shame for me. Shame that i have cause somebody who is CLAN LEADER and that same man/player need to organise and conduct ppl to do some big things.. I don't need that.

And...i can hate Tez for that. But..I do not. I don't hate him more than that day. (He is lucky that he don't live near me...cause that day..everything was possible)
    But...after that i heard many good things about him, couple of things that he do for "chickens" in game...I forgive him. End of story.

Somebody will say that what I say is small thing...but...i still don't understand ppl on reason number 2. U can be forum_guy, or lvl 80..but that don't give u right to spite on anybody.

and...im very glad for my reason number 1.

tnx for Ur time

VenomRogue[/b]

whats wrong with venom rogue =( he was a good guy

and i remember celestialwards i always wanted to join that clan long time ago on ares, and w00tabulous and ImmortalSouls XD

but i think the #1 in hall of shame is clan PaTRioT...god they are the biggest noobs in the game, atleast they were when i played ares while back

Psy

I think this topic deserves a bump, I was going to recreate this topic until i used the search option :\

Knxw, hiz, patek, crazy_a, lordofhumans(skipping a bunch of turks now), tez, the clan OBLIVION on girakon, a few people from insanity (more than a few, too many to list), and dreadslayer deserve to be added to the Wall of Shame

puting names of ppl that duffs/town and town rush?It should be hall of shame not topic by who I get fucked up most : P.

I would add F9 with his glave +7...[/b]
    Can someone explain wtf he was on about....

I don't think we ever had a glave +7 on F9 and i'm still wearing +7 shells so what did we do wrong lol?

Im so not gona exp u wag. Russian barber ur arse.

Erm ill go make some voodoo dance to boom camas staff-.-[/b]

better make new name called LerFur and show the class with my poor magyc

ChowBoy

kk...

T> cyber sex for hall of shame vote.

:lol:[/b]
    you got my vote then

Hiz ftw lmao^

ChowBoy

I think this topic deserves a bump, I was going to recreate this topic until i used the search option :\

Knxw, hiz, patek, crazy_a, lordofhumans(skipping a bunch of turks now), tez, the clan OBLIVION on girakon, a few people from insanity (more than a few, too many to list), and dreadslayer deserve to be added to the Wall of Shame[/b]
    You should be added to the wall of shame for bumping this topic!!! :wub:

[quote]
    Beramus : IDevil Izmir Salvatore and his gay clan i cant remember the name ( pro dupers )

Clan was called FreeDoM

Beramus:
    Kunt: worst sin ever
    R1sk: same as kunt
    Az: Insane items...
    HitMachine: Insane Items
    HotSouce: Koxp
    Compleux: 1st Giga +10 i ever saw.
    Emperor: his ego + dupe > skills
    Darkness: same as emperor
    VStyle: duper but still a nice guy <3

Clan: PressOK (Fucked whole Beramus)

Beramus : IDevil Izmir Salvatore and his gay clan i cant remember the name ( pro dupers )

Clan was called FreeDoM

Beramus:
    Kunt: worst sin ever
    R1sk: same as kunt
    Az: Insane items...
    HitMachine: Insane Items
    HotSouce: Koxp
    Compleux: 1st Giga +10 i ever saw.
    Emperor: his ego + dupe > skills
    Darkness: same as emperor
    VStyle: same as Darkness

Clan: PressOK (Fucked whole Beramus)[/b]

It was Genocide with PressOK, and then came Salvatore with his Freedom clan, but they sucked.

Rayen

from old ares : Holy_sexy and starn0ir

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819