Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RexPL from xigenon...dunno about the rest of his clan BlackKickNights...
Page: 5

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

RexPL from xigenon...dunno about the rest of his clan BlackKickNights

Infra

Yea i think ppl dont have hard time naming ppl who belong here. Only a fraction of ppl named in hall of fame truely belong there but nwm.

This is also a good place to judge whole clans.

These are clans who arent the best for hall of shame but should keep far far away from hall of fame: Tormentors, UK and Eternety.

Clans who should be proud of beeing the scum of KO: Daydreamers,X_Ecutioners, all turk chater clans.

I prolly forgot few but nwm atm.

Persons who are earned their place here well: Acolyted, para (ewy), Tez (tho his worked hard to make himself legit so give him some credit), Speedy (lol), Cat, Infra</span></span>, Luke (paras 3rd igame bf), Money, Whisper, Darkfrost.

Well theres alot more but im omw to exams atm so no time to type.

/my opinion[/b]
    what am i doing there ? O.o
    and whats bad at DayDreamers clan ?it were good clan.. X_E still.
    dont mix noob turks clan and those clans...

OnlyTheBest

Yea i think ppl dont have hard time naming ppl who belong here. Only a fraction of ppl named in hall of fame truely belong there but nwm.

These are clans who arent the best for hall of shame but should keep far far away from hall of fame: Tormentors, UK and Eternety.

Clans who should be proud of beeing the scum of KO: Daydreamers,X_Ecutioners, all turk chater clans.

Persons who are earned their place here well: Acolyted, para (ewy), Tez (tho his worked hard to make himself legit so give him some credit), Speedy (lol), Cat, Infra, Luke (paras 3rd igame bf), Money, Whisper, Darkfrost.

/my opinion[/b]

and who the fuk are u to speak bad about the mighty x_e ????

GetRichOrDieTrying

darksith xD

aba & x1x.... fking abashoper... dual shards +8,5 ftw xD...

Flonne

Persons who are earned their place here well: Acolyted, para (ewy), Tez (tho his worked hard to make himself legit so give him some credit), Speedy (lol), Cat, Infra, Luke (paras 3rd igame bf), Money, Whisper, Darkfrost.

/my opinion[/b]
    dont wanna turn this shit into a spam fest but i gotta disagree with u about Infra. ive done 1 trade with him that took about a week to be completed. while the trade was going on he had my stuff and i had his, and by the end of it everyone were satisfied and the deal was completed.

Banned

por que senior :huh: ?[/b]

todos esta scammaritas
    but relly how come u put infected :0?[/b]
    isnt infected that other turk duping clan?

or am i thinking of another one?

Slide-EYE

Magyk : U&#39;ve been drunk or u are not using brain O.o

Infra,Ewy,Darkfrost,etc ..... think u have less IQ then your body temparature....

Terrorblade

ewy, Infra[/b]
    could you tell me whats wrong with them? They never did anything wrong and they always have been good friends to me. Don&#39;t ever try to flame someone without any proof pls <_<

NeedForSpeed/xxxdeathxxx on ko4life, some twat from the old clan Fearfactor on diez who all defended cus there leader had a good rep.

CZ_Ownage : Do i need styone of rogue for spike? ahaha[/b]
    loollll

Dark_sith

darksith xD[/b]
    I nominate Ihadriceforbreakfeast <--top duper and a scammer

GetRichOrDieTrying

I nominate Ihadriceforbreakfeast <--top duper and a scammer[/b]
    Every1GetsAFreeRide<----top kser+very good manipulator

UsedFromDiez

uh
    KilledBy?
    CodeName?
    Elegance?
    .....................Me? :huh:

Banned

/my opinion[/b]
    what am i doing there ? O.o
    and whats bad at DayDreamers clan ?it were good clan.. X_E still.
    dont mix noob turks clan and those clans...[/b]

Magyk : U&#39;ve been drunk or u are not using brain O.o

Infra,Ewy,Darkfrost,etc ..... think u have less IQ then your body temparature....[/b]

could you tell me whats wrong with them? They never did anything wrong and they always have been good friends to me. Don&#39;t ever try to flame someone without any proof pls <_<[/b]

i banged his wife and she liked it better maybe? :huh: :blink: j/k

anyways who cares the ramblings of some drunk guy :blink:

say what u want anytime.....i know i am legit...make 1 mistake and really i think my 10000000 achievements as a nice guy and good friend willing to help out anyone makes up for the one mistake....if you dont think so then your a sad man who will always remain in the past

the people you named and the clans you names are very good clans and very good people.....your opinion would not even be close to the truth

tormentors?.....very good and well organized clan with a good leader and good core memebers
    executioners?....very good leader who always plays for friends and clan has had its ups and down but overall havent gone to the darkside
    UK?....nygga plys...not even going to bother...thats was just a stupid remark
    daydreamers?...all good people in clan with a good hearted leader soultaker

tez?....again nygga plys....dont make stupid remarks unless you can back your shit up....either put up or shut the fuck up.....next time check yourself before you wreck yourself fool
    cat?...nice player person ...did she turn you down for cyber?
    infra?....did i miss something here...never done anything to anyone bad
    darkfrost?...never heard anything bad and always willing to help anyone in game
    ewy?....very nice kid and again did she turn you down for cyber?
    whisper...gay orc but still legit and who cares if he or anyone babashops since its there money and time they spent earning ther money....stop worrying about others and worry about yourself

i would say there is many many people in game and many clans who are nice clans ....including some turk clans.....to base a whole clan on the actions of few is pathetic....the base the actions of a person with no proof is pathetic as well.....either get hard proof as to there character or dont fucking post

not sure who or what your upset with but i think i have seen your worst post or for that matter anyones worst post as the truth being from the farthest thing

i am also not mad at you and dont think any lesser of you other then the fact that you base nothing you say on fact but rather just what u think or feel.....dont judge people unless you have had personal experiences with them which i know u have not with me so i can imagine with the same as to the rest of your post

good luck in exams and i hope your smarter in real life then on ko4life forums

have a nice day
    tez

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast