Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i banged his wife and she liked it better maybe? :huh: anyways who cares the ramblings of some drunk guy ...
Page: 6

Banned

i banged his wife and she liked it better maybe? :huh:

anyways who cares the ramblings of some drunk guy

say what u want anytime.....i know i am legit...make 1 mistake and really i think my 10000000 achievements as a nice guy and good friend willing to help out anyone makes up for the one mistake....if you dont think so then your a sad man who will always remain in the past

the people you named and the clans you names are very good clans and very good people.....your opinion would not even be close to the truth

tormentors?.....very good and well organized clan with a good leader and good core memebers
    executioners?....very good leader who always plays for friends and clan has had its ups and down but overall havent gone to the darkside
    UK?....nygga plys...not even going to bother...thats was just a stupid remark
    daydreamers?...all good people in clan with a good hearted leader soultaker

tez?....again nygga plys....dont make stupid remarks unless you can back your shit up....either put up or shut the fuck up.....next time check yourself before you wreck yourself fool
    cat?...nice player person ...did she turn you down for cyber?
    infra?....did i miss something here...never done anything to anyone bad
    darkfrost?...never heard anything bad and always willing to help anyone in game
    ewy?....very nice kid and again did she turn you down for cyber?
    whisper...gay orc but still legit and who cares if he or anyone babashops since its there money and time they spent earning ther money....stop worrying about others and worry about yourself
    i would say there is many many people in game and many clans who are nice clans ....including some turk clans.....to base a whole clan on the actions of few is pathetic....the base the actions of a person with no proof is pathetic as well.....either get hard proof as to there character or dont fucking post

not sure who or what your upset with but i think i have seen your worst post or for that matter anyones worst post as the truth being from the farthest thing

i am also not mad at you and dont think any lesser of you other then the fact that you base nothing you say on fact but rather just what u think or feel.....dont judge people unless you have had personal experiences with them which i know u have not with me so i can imagine with the same as to the rest of your post

good luck in exams and i hope your smarter in real life then on ko4life forums

have a nice day
    tez[/b]

oh shit just remembered who i was talking about desert eagle was the duping clan i was thinking of

sorry infected :X

Banned

oh shit just remembered who i was talking about desert eagle was the duping clan i was thinking of

sorry infected :X[/b]
    infected and deserteagle sound the same now josh? :huh:

:lol: noob

Banned

tez :huh:[/b]

Sidewalk

firebirds clan from olympia, i used to lure onto them all day instead of lvl

also gary from manes, if you're from manes you know of gary.

Banned

duwolfy and monsterkill

holabishes

who was that one guy that was scamming the shit out of ppl in deiz i think... mods posted his personal info and he post some of the moderators info... he had like 7092345 different emails and shit and he was in some special high school.. i don't remember his name anyone know who im talking about? xD

who was that one guy that was scamming the shit out of ppl in deiz i think... mods posted his personal info and he post some of the moderators info... he had like 7092345 different emails and shit and he was in some special high school.. i don't remember his name anyone know who im talking about? xD[/b]
    you proly talking about charlie ?

Cocaine

aAjaxs.

holabishes

you proly talking about charlie ?[/b]
    yesssssssss him

Banned

aAjaxs.[/b]

aajaxs was the man cause he deleveled some noob warrior and took his shit....he was the best :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

Even if mentioned already, GreyHawk and JadeReal

Also wanted to mention both of my "evil clones", ArmiinVanBuuren and ArminVanBuren (damn koxpers...and then I was the one being called koxper because of them both ¬¬ )

Oh, forgot to add, xLoquitax...I'm still asking for an answer about those pics I posted months ago of you at ronark doing some np transfer ^^

phigambp

PerfectHit

dupemusum[/b]
    wth wat gives you permission to talk about x_e clan who are you to tell us whos and who is good clan and bad clan!!

douma

ughh from ronark id say thesinfuls(clan) aka ravaarph and his arph followers. also all their subclans.

also yourbloodsonmydagger aka magicwannabe just cause hes so pro and is a black cracker from the hood yo XD and i wanna hear him on vent when he sees this

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Read my post more carefully pls. T and UK SHOULDNT be in hall of fame but imo dont deserve shame also.

About T, back when i was playing they had some scammers in clan and clan itself turned out to be backstabbers. Tho there are some really nice ppl in clan and even they know what im talking about.

About UK still have 2 dupers in clan. Back in my days had around 5. And still even UK has some nice ppl.

Daydreamers biggest non turk KOM clan. Too bad pic where Soultaker mixed up his real gear and completes he tryed to merch was on my other pc wich got formated. I need to ask if someone from N_O still has it.

X_E ...lol

Eternety...again had some really nice ppl but noone argues about that.

Ppl i named are all low life scammer exept tez (atleast i dont know anything) and dupefrost.

Hackers are hackers but ppl who scam their own freinds....

And i dont need to prove shit coz i dont care. They are still around. And u see the reaction. Most ppl belive them. I only warn u, keep playing with them and when u get hurt dont come to whine.

Tez, i got nothing against u. U seem a nice guy and even when i played u were a decent clan leader. But i do know shit about u. Anyways its actually unbelivabe how much shit i know about ppl. U can all call me Oracle of Ulitmate Doom and Destruction!! h34r:

P.S i wasent drunk, on weed/sugar. Only a bit nervous. Got my exam A+

P.S 2 Ppl should open their eyes for a sec. Nothing isnt as nice as it seems. And i dont care much if im beeing flamed as hell by some kids who have rageing hormons and arent capable of thinking for a shot period of time.

<3

frost

what exactly do you have against me and my clan? I don&#39;t even know you

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast