Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why are u asking here if u already asked same question in pms. I answerd u there. And im comfortable ...
Page: 7

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Why are u asking here if u already asked same question in pms. I answerd u there. And im comfortable with the fact that most ppl dont know me

honestly as far as i know x_e was always a nice clan also i know many ppl from there and dont know what u speaking about and that about infra i never heared this guy ever made something bad so wtf is your problem >.<

Infra

give me some facts some points where and what did i scamm from who?
    until u havent any fuking proof shut up

frost

according to the pms, he claims he has dirt on people, and the people he listed, are the ones he has dirt on. But said he won&#39;t show any proof because he doesn&#39;t care about the game or people playing stupid game.

I&#39;m sure he has nothing on me, and is pure talk.

He has opinion about clan, and that&#39;s fine, but calling me duperfrost, that just made me laugh :lol:

Maybe he&#39;s just sour that we banned his brother from our clan forums, :lol:

Dont act so childish.

Like i said im not here to give any proofs. I DO NOT care if ppl belive me or not. Things i know are true and im not the only one who knows it. However im the only 1 who desided to post this.

Even if i would throw the proofs right in to the face there would still be alot of kids who would claim im wrong and try to silence my facts with their mindless swearing. I just dont care what u do. If ppl get scammed by u guys again its their own foult. U are scammers and thats it. Belive or not. Not my problem.

I only gave names noone had given yet. This is not a post to discuss wether im wrong or not. Its a hall of shame.

frost

Dont act so childish.

Like i said im not here to give any proofs. I DO NOT care if ppl belive me or not. Things i know are true and im not the only one who knows it. However im the only 1 who desided to post this.

Even if i would throw the proofs right in to the face there would still be alot of kids who would claim im wrong and try to silence my facts with their mindless swearing. I just dont care what u do. If ppl get scammed by u guys again its their own foult. U are scammers and thats it. Belive or not. Not my problem.

I only gave names noone had given yet. This is not a post to discuss wether im wrong or not. Its a hall of shame.[/b]

maybe, but i bet you have nothing on me.

Infra

then u should be on list.
    adding Magyk.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

this topic is about peoples opinions, people should be flamed or asked why they chose any certian person

this topic is about peoples opinions, people should be flamed or asked why they chose any certian person[/b]
    Flaming one person/individuals in the clan he did not, he flamed the whole clan just because he says someones a scammer in the clan, what right does he have to say all that if he does&#39;nt prove it, because i don&#39;t have any clue on whos he talking about. What made X_E clan so special that you and others like you know the dirt on people in the clan won&#39;t tell anyone else with proof? I&#39;ve known Darkfrost a quite a long time he does not let cheating/scam pass by in the clan, if you were in the clan you would know that. Lastly why in the hell is the whole clan garbage if some people in the clan cheat/scam, would&#39;nt you have guessed Darkfrost or other clannies did&#39;nt know because no one has said anything about the cheaters/scammers to them? Next time if you wanted to say we cheat say it it the cheaters section and specifically who.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ty all X_E guys...u make furry so upset with ur flames that he wont be able to sleep tonight so now he can leech me xp instead of sleeping ^_^

Yes U should make a gratz topic to urself, u made cama happy. Well i prolly let whole clan leech my aoe tonight.

And to get back to topic. Play less games and go to school more. Some ppl dont have to ability to think as normal ppl should. School helps alot.

But i do know shit about u. Anyways its actually unbelivabe how much shit i know about ppl. U can all call me Oracle of Ulitmate Doom and Destruction!! h34r:[/b]
    Do you have anything on me? I feel left out

I bought a +9 bardish off a merchant, does that count... :lol:

Do you have anything on me? I feel left out [/b]
    i have stuff on u

*places a leaf on paddy&#39;s head*

ownt now u have a leaf on ur head

DuperFrost? wtf what duper uses the same +8 glave for like 6months...that isn&#39;t very good duping...that is just straight up playing :P maybe if dark had 10 +9 raptors lol. Who is NewOrder anyhow I never even heard of that clan? how can someone tell me my clan is in the hall of shame if they arn&#39;t even on to peep my game.

Who is NewOrder anyhow I never even heard of that clan?[/b]
    hooooooooooly shit NOOB ALERT WARNING WARNING WE HAVE A NOOB!!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast