Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I should laugh at few of these topics lol .... look that few of ppl here never played this game ...
Page: 9

Slide-EYE

I should laugh at few of these topics lol .... look that few of ppl here never played this game and few of them want to be famous so the write nonsense topics

but there just was something that should own all of these arguments....
    the king of "Hall of Shame" should be K2

Banned

Read my post more carefully pls. T and UK SHOULDNT be in hall of fame but imo dont deserve shame also.

About T, back when i was playing they had some scammers in clan and clan itself turned out to be backstabbers. Tho there are some really nice ppl in clan and even they know what im talking about.

About UK still have 2 dupers in clan. Back in my days had around 5. And still even UK has some nice ppl.

Daydreamers biggest non turk KOM clan. Too bad pic where Soultaker mixed up his real gear and completes he tryed to merch was on my other pc wich got formated. I need to ask if someone from N_O still has it.

X_E ...lol

Eternety...again had some really nice ppl but noone argues about that.

Ppl i named are all low life scammer exept tez (atleast i dont know anything) and dupefrost.

Hackers are hackers but ppl who scam their own freinds....

And i dont need to prove shit coz i dont care. They are still around. And u see the reaction. Most ppl belive them. I only warn u, keep playing with them and when u get hurt dont come to whine.

Tez, i got nothing against u. U seem a nice guy and even when i played u were a decent clan leader. But i do know shit about u. Anyways its actually unbelivabe how much shit i know about ppl. U can all call me Oracle of Ulitmate Doom and Destruction!! h34r:

P.S i wasent drunk, on weed/sugar. Only a bit nervous. Got my exam A+

P.S 2 Ppl should open their eyes for a sec. Nothing isnt as nice as it seems. And i dont care much if im beeing flamed as hell by some kids who have rageing hormons and arent capable of thinking for a shot period of time.

<3[/b]
    we dont have any dupers or scammers in clan and we kick them if we know about it and you cant make a blanket statement about anyone or any clan without backing up your statements with facts...if you cant do that then please dont open your mouth....you can send me the names and proofs in a pm so i may deal with them and ban them if proof is provided

Dont act so childish.

Like i said im not here to give any proofs. I DO NOT care if ppl belive me or not. Things i know are true and im not the only one who knows it. However im the only 1 who desided to post this.

Even if i would throw the proofs right in to the face there would still be alot of kids who would claim im wrong and try to silence my facts with their mindless swearing. I just dont care what u do. If ppl get scammed by u guys again its their own foult. U are scammers and thats it. Belive or not. Not my problem.

I only gave names noone had given yet. This is not a post to discuss wether im wrong or not. Its a hall of shame.[/b]
    dont point fingers without facts to back up your shit

this topic is about peoples opinions, people should be flamed or asked why they chose any certian person[/b]
    +1

Do you have anything on me? I feel left out

I bought a +9 bardish off a merchant, does that count... :lol:[/b]
    dam contributer of dupers :lol:

whos NewOrder? is that like some kind of candy[/b]
    Didn&#39;t they write the song &#39;Blue Monday&#39;?[/b]
    omg u stole my line :P

you misread the topic title, it doesn&#39;t say &#39;Hall Of People You&#39;re Jealous Of&#39;

easy mistake to make[/b]
    no even going to comment

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

*alot of qoutes*[/b]
    Like i said i dont care what u or others think But pls belive me, im not joking here. There are 2 ppl who have duped ALOT a while ago. About proofs or stfu statment, i dont plan or need to give anything. So this means theres only my word against u all. Im sure certian drunk finnish cop wouldnt mind to give comment about the value of my word. But i doubt it would change much. Not even mighty drunker archers cant aoe army of mindless kids who use their ranged flame attack.

I just gave names that should be in hall of shame. If u look carefuly u can actually see that i didnt put UK there. I dont care what u do in ko. If u cant find out who are those 2 its not my problem. Have fun playing ko (theres no irony here).

New skool

salvatores crew (dupers db hackers self proclaimed gm status) ones actually a mod here LO!L
    Press ok / king turk PERFECTHIT (<SAPYHR&#39;s PIMP)

Slay3rs been last few servers most main members banned for macro
    Studsonline China hacks , Turks dupe , and Canada babashops

Old Skool

gm woot and his +2 kek rings
    who else iunno

Hipocrits

ME
    Duwolf / Most tioc
    Vision

All i can really say i know more but dont want drammaaaaa

Milkshaker

... Character or person? I&#39;d hate to generalise with the amount of people playing one character...could be considered harsh(?) However all those people that share an account because the owners have no skills and it makes them look good should be taken out back and shot.

I mean jadereals&#39; disrespect for anybody that isn&#39;t turkish is pretty poor. Just because IS had the eslant harpy spot and she wanted it...I&#39;d never seen KS&#39;ing before that. I guess the plague of retarded game play can be blamed on her. Then again if IS had maybe shown the Turks some courtesy in the first place (not that they showed it to many other people) nothing would have come of it all. Some of IS were ok though, don&#39;t get me wrong, I can&#39;t lump them all in the same shit.

Who really cares though? This game has gone to shit and it&#39;d be better if they just shut the fucker down and gave alot of you your lives back.

Lemon[/b]

Agree.
    Agree.
    Agree.

Maybe if K2 would have taken the high road and shut everything down and fixed the problems and not hit the "GO" button before things were fixed, we wouldn&#39;t have such a long Hall of shame list and we would have enjoyed things a lot more. But had they done that, you and I would might never have met and I wouldn&#39;t have made so many friends while playing KO. Good points though.

... Character or person? I&#39;d hate to generalise with the amount of people playing one character...could be considered harsh(?) However all those people that share an account because the owners have no skills and it makes them look good should be taken out back and shot.[/b]
    lmaooo........ people share chars because they dont have enough time to play because of work or school... nothing to do with skill retard

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

whats a ahm?[/b]
    its the liquid from porridge.. u know that sticky stuff... well thats what they call it in my dialect....

The guy who scammed ZOoOOoOoOT from me in Manes and now still plays it <_<

The guy who scammed ZOoOOoOoOT from me in Manes and now still plays it <_<[/b]
    probly crazy iron fag still scams back the same lvl 70 warrior on olympia i reckon

Oh ya New Order LOL didn&#39;t they come from that band Joy Division lmao.

New skool

salvatores crew (dupers db hackers self proclaimed gm status) ones actually a mod here LO!L
    Press ok / king turk PERFECTHIT (<SAPYHR&#39;s PIMP)[/b]

o rly? names pls

Slide-EYE

Agree with Tez about that Magyk...
    and i know Infra and Ewy well ... u just dont know them cos they are not so friendly from the begging cos they got few problems before ....
    If u once added them to Hall of Shame u should at least write what did they done .... its not like to pushing ya just if they did anything bad we wanna know it, cos noone else wanna be fukked up....

Truth is that most of that ppl was just chosen by u and u didnt used brain or i dont know what a hell u r using .....

Have nothing against ya , but dont speak bad things about Infra and Ewy or i ll get angry ....

Btw to that point about share acc...
    I share acc with the BEST GUY ever ( Ollie aka Heim4teil ) u maybe know me as Radys2 / Slide_cz ... i play on heimy cos of time ... truth is that we both didnt have time to make our char better and we saw that we are lust for pk....
    We are like brother and i could tell ya that the original owner of heimy ( so Ollie ) have skill... also do i ( a bit at least )
    So its just cos of time and we found out how to play together so our warr is getting stronger every second - thats the point

Rady out...

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

Vision[/b]

Are you seriously fucking smoking something? Please do tell me your not talking about Vision from Ares because if you are you seriuosly deserve to be shot.

Milkshaker

lmaooo........ people share chars because they dont have enough time to play because of work or school... nothing to do with skill retard[/b]

If you dont have time to play, DONT PLAY.

Just play when u have time and don&#39;t worry about what everyone else is doing and you will enjoy the game more. If you were supposed to progress very quickly through levels in Knight Online, then there would be an option in the power up store to buy them etc.

Stop calling ppl Retards, retard

Lemon

If you dont have time to play, DONT PLAY.

Just play when u have time and don&#39;t worry about what everyone else is doing and you will enjoy the game more. If you were supposed to progress very quickly through levels in Knight Online, then there would be an option in the power up store to buy them etc.

Stop calling ppl Retards, retard[/b]
    Precisely, well put Milk. Maybe it isn&#39;t all to do with skill but in some cases I&#39;m sure it is.

You want to know why KO is fucked up? People breaking the fucking rules and it doesn&#39;t matter wether you are a stupid Ksing turk, a retarded American babashopper or just some asshole with no spare time who lets people play his character. Every single person that breaks the rules fucks the game further and further in the ass.

Lemon

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast