Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

KNIGHT ONLINE HELL - just a joke

This is a discussion on KNIGHT ONLINE HELL - just a joke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A man dies in Online game and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for ...
Page: 1

LOrDsHiVa

Default KNIGHT ONLINE HELL - just a joke

A man dies in Online game and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each game. He goes to the WoW hell and asks, "What do they do here?" He told,"First they put you in an electric chair for An hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then The WoW devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."

The man does not like the sound of that at all,so he moves on. He checks out the Legend Of Ares hell as well as the Hero Online hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the WoW hell.

Then he comes to the Knight Online hell and finds that there is a long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Knight Online Admin comes in and whips you for the rest of the day." "But that is exactly the same as all the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in?"

"Because maintenance is so bad that the electric chair does not work,someone has stolen all the nails from the bed, Servers(hell) crashes all the times without any notice.Non Premium users cant get in and the devil is a former Knight Online GM, so he comes in, signs the register and then goes to www.ebay.com!!!!!![/quote]

Reinhard

ROFOFLFLFLFLFLLF GOOD ONE

NeverSayThat

the servers are down, so wean yourself from your addiction!

ANZAC_Mondane

So,, ,So true ,, it Brings a Tear to my Eye :mellow: BRB Need a beer now :rollseyes:

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by NeverSayThat
    the servers are down, so wean yourself from your addiction!

i dont know if u missed something.... but it was a joke... nothing about servers being down atm..

:rollseyes:

the_man_slayer

hahaha :lol: LMFAO BEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY :wub: :lol:

XD

Crimsonrain

LOL nice one shiva

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i thought as i read that the the hell for KO was to be stucked in a room full of the turks that said "fack ur mother and sister and poo bear"

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by Dro
    i thought as i read that the the hell for KO was to be stucked in a room full of the turks that said "fack ur mother and sister and poo bear"
    plz be nice.. this has nothing to do with turks.. leave them out of any other skin colors

rofl
    Originally posted by Dro
    nice 1 shiva, gay maintinance :angry:

_Priest_Of_God_

Omg lmao

LOLOL

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[quote]
    i thought as i read that the the hell for KO was to be stucked in a room full of the turks that said "fack ur mother and sister and poo bear"[/quote]

plz be nice.. this has nothing to do with turks.. leave them out of any other skin colors
    im not going against skin colour. Im going against brain possible damage. Unless u are one of those turks that can only say "ý fack ur mother", don't feel offended. If u are... u are a retard

LOrDsHiVa

[quote]
    i thought as i read that the the hell for KO was to be stucked in a room full of the turks that said "fack ur mother and sister and poo bear"[/quote]

im not going against skin colour. Im going against brain possible damage. Unless u are one of those turks that can only say "ý fack ur mother", don't feel offended. If u are... u are a retard
    no im not a turk and im not a retard... only thing shows here is ur retard for going against turks when this topic is got nothing to do with them

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast