Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight Online or Market Online?

This is a discussion on Knight Online or Market Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY in warcraft they have an auction house, you put stuff up for a time ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    in warcraft they have an auction house, you put stuff up for a time period with a buyout etc in the same way you would on ebay... and then you can go play the game while it merchants itself

not like anything that complicated would ever come out of M Games
    uo we have houses u can set up little npc vendors to sell ur stuff 24/7(they charge a certain fee per day depending how much money the stuff ur selling is worth and how many items ur selling)
    and some peolpe set up vendor houses dedicated entirely to peoples vendors and charge people a certain amount of money per week to have a vendor there and make their money that way, rather than actually sell thigns on their own(or do both )[/b]
    On neopets you can make a shop and then the shop wizard guides people to the lowest possible prices or if your on a quest you have to go to the huge overpriced shops because the shop wizard wont like u h43r:

ahhha ha shop wizard....

yes they should make shop wizards... thats the funniest yet saddest thing i have ever heard of

sexynoodles

i've been playing ko since beta server on CNKO. and have met all sorts of weird people. one guy played this game only to lvl for fun, another one is a pk freak with absolutely no interest in lvling always asking other people to help, some people yes they do everything that a game supports and enjoy it, but what if there is someone just have so much fun in having a shit load of money everywhere.

a game is a game, its how you play it making the difference.

money makes me rly happy but i hate merching h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by sexynoodles
    i've been playing ko since beta server on CNKO. and have met all sorts of weird people. one guy played this game only to lvl for fun, another one is a pk freak with absolutely no interest in lvling always asking other people to help, some people yes they do everything that a game supports and enjoy it, but what if there is someone just have so much fun in having a shit load of money everywhere.

i'm sure some ppl do exactly that only its not just confined to igc.. bet some of these ppl making 100-150usd a day hustling merch.. still cant see selling my shit for usd just so i can buy some other item usd.. but that seems the only way to get anything once ur items reach a certain point..

Originally posted by sexynoodles

back in the old ares, gayhawk told me he was just a greedy bastard, he already had +8 duped items from all classes for all his chars, he was just trying to get the max ammount of money possible by a player (in all his accounts), when only a clan leader could dream of 10gbs... gayhawk had like 80 and he wanted more

i dont know zike, but i bet he/she only wanted to lvl, after he/she was done i havent heard of him/her anymore

some other go to pk 24/7/365, i heard that even on holidays, instead of getting laid there r ppl pking... wtf!!!

some other like me dont like lvling, pking, merchanting, just reading and posting into this forum when job gets boring :lol:

yeah WOW AH pwns, but i prefer the KO method of getting items and upgrading and crap to just the basic getting items of WOW. wow is kinda movin towards upgrading a little with jewelcrafting, but that was in d2 prolyl even d1 so they r prolly just ganking from there...anyways yeah AH would help an assload with servers being full and crap...

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    in warcraft they have an auction house, you put stuff up for a time period with a buyout etc in the same way you would on ebay... and then you can go play the game while it merchants itself

not like anything that complicated would ever come out of M Games
    uo we have houses u can set up little npc vendors to sell ur stuff 24/7(they charge a certain fee per day depending how much money the stuff ur selling is worth and how many items ur selling)
    and some peolpe set up vendor houses dedicated entirely to peoples vendors and charge people a certain amount of money per week to have a vendor there and make their money that way, rather than actually sell thigns on their own(or do both )[/b]
    In WoW the Auction house takes money also. and it also depends on the value of the Item.

Technicolor

u all should try www.ryzom.com i played all possible mmorpg and this one is different, believe me

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Knight Online or Market Online?

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    it seems to me that everyone is more interested in merchanting crap in moradon than actually playing...

when will everyone start leveling again? *i'm bored with all the snow and the stupid turkey santas... *enough already!!!

ps... *why would you set up a merchant at all if you have 10020203945345gb *on 50 accts and there are twenty thousand merchants with the exact same merchandise as yours. *JUST PLAY THE GAME !@!!

oh yeah and ... *do flame on
    hmm.. maybe because some people actually SLEEP?! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12