Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

A knight Online Memory :)

This is a discussion on A knight Online Memory :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Playing KO again has got me thinking about some of the great memories I've had over the years. I am ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default A knight Online Memory :)

Playing KO again has got me thinking about some of the great memories I've had over the years. I am Currently 32 years old and Knight online has been part of my life through a good portion of it. I have had so many good memories with you guys over the years and i want to share some of my stories and i would also like to hear some of your favorite memories over the years. Lets not make this Toxic for once. Keep it peaceful and fun.

One of my Favorite Memories is Playing with a good Friend Bballfreak on i think the very first projectko launch. We were farming golem and this had to be a few hours into launch and i had to town to repair. Keep in mind that Bballfreak isn't a guy that 1 vs 1 with anyone he is simply a great party pker. ANYWAYS, A full party shows up and he starts saying oh shit im getting jumped by a party! I tell him to town if he can. He then says " OH SHIT OH SHIT OH NO! FUCk YOU! FUCK YOU! OH SHIT! FUCK OFF! I was in town repairing and all i see is all this NP rolling in and his name Spamming the kill list. My boy cleaned an entire party solo. It was a great time and very funny to listen to on discord. Its just one of the good memories i have on KO and i have tons.. For instance thinking moradon was the only place in Knight online.. I lvled to 43 when i first played KE. lol
    BENBESTEST and black like this.

Little archer Senior Member

my favorite respect is earning 6+ memories at duel hours for arenas
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    my favorite respect is earning 6+ memories at duel hours for arenas
    LOL i love that you have me in your sig.. wtf razor xD

Watching older guys playing KO in net cafe ,circa 2004-5,when I was only 13-14. I used to level to 30,get full plate set,up it to +3 and that was it. For me,the game was complete. I remember getting a BUS from a lycan,selling it on merchant for like 2m or something,I was the happiest person in the world. People showing me how to combo in moradon on bulcans,my name being _Krakatoa_ since I heard he was a GG warrior and I just stole it from him,lmao.

But honestly,I'll never forget my first KO memory,literally the first one,when I logged in breth,ran straight outside the town,naked,straight to apes and standing there amazed at how scary and "though" they looked. They one shot me shortly after that lol.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Watching older guys playing KO in net cafe ,circa 2004-5,when I was only 13-14. I used to level to 30,get full plate set,up it to +3 and that was it. For me,the game was complete. I remember getting a BUS from a lycan,selling it on merchant for like 2m or something,I was the happiest person in the world. People showing me how to combo in moradon on bulcans,my name being _Krakatoa_ since I heard he was a GG warrior and I just stole it from him,lmao.

But honestly,I'll never forget my first KO memory,literally the first one,when I logged in breth,ran straight outside the town,naked,straight to apes and standing there amazed at how scary and "though" they looked. They one shot me shortly after that lol.
    I love it brother! good story! My very first time loading Knight online scared the shit out of me when the ORC screamed at the login screen. Lmao! I think everyone probably started as either a Mage or a warrior :P. I was pretty fortunate and met a clan of archers with the clan name BlackHand. They showed me how to build a rogue and i remember saving my money to buy premium and really getting into the game. I bought full +6 chitin set and a Horn x bow in which i made +8! I thought i was rich. Back then you could run around CZ one hitting people with that gear. I had so much fun and met alot of really cool people.
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I love it brother! good story! My very first time loading Knight online scared the shit out of me when the ORC screamed at the login screen. Lmao! I think everyone probably started as either a Mage or a warrior :P. I was pretty fortunate and met a clan of archers with the clan name BlackHand. They showed me how to build a rogue and i remember saving my money to buy premium and really getting into the game. I bought full +6 chitin set and a Horn x bow in which i made +8! I thought i was rich. Back then you could run around CZ one hitting people with that gear. I had so much fun and met alot of really cool people.
    My friend dropped a two handed sword +8 from a lycan and i remember BEGGING him to give it to me,since it was glowing,and that is all i cared about. I made a rogue shortly after that,and I remember putting some talent points into archer,and some into assassin,cause I wanted a custom build thinking im very smart,I will use bow at long distance,and then switch to daggers on close distance .

edit : same thing with stat points,i didnt know how it worked,so i used to put some into INT for mana,some into STR for DMG,some into DEX for crits...I was thinking its MMO like every other out there.
    DaSinister likes this.

Playing KO again has got me thinking about some of the great memories I've had over the years. I am Currently 32 years old and Knight online has been part of my life through a good portion of it. I have had so many good memories with you guys over the years and i want to share some of my stories and i would also like to hear some of your favorite memories over the years. Lets not make this Toxic for once. Keep it peaceful and fun.

One of my Favorite Memories is Playing with a good Friend Bballfreak on i think the very first projectko launch. We were farming golem and this had to be a few hours into launch and i had to town to repair. Keep in mind that Bballfreak isn't a guy that 1 vs 1 with anyone he is simply a great party pker. ANYWAYS, A full party shows up and he starts saying oh shit im getting jumped by a party! I tell him to town if he can. He then says " OH SHIT OH SHIT OH NO! FUCk YOU! FUCK YOU! OH SHIT! FUCK OFF! I was in town repairing and all i see is all this NP rolling in and his name Spamming the kill list. My boy cleaned an entire party solo. It was a great time and very funny to listen to on discord. Its just one of the good memories i have on KO and i have tons.. For instance thinking moradon was the only place in Knight online.. I lvled to 43 when i first played KE. lol

You are 32??? How on earth....

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You are 32??? How on earth....
    Your a fag..Toxic piss bottle bitch. SIT get a life and stop being a toxic waste of life noob.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Started as magician putting randomly stats and skill points and crying over getting 1 hit in Colony Zone. Than after some time we duped +10 items iron sets and i made a warrior and got WHITE SYMBOL.
    #True story. Xydonis server.
    DaSinister likes this.

Your a fag..Toxic piss bottle bitch. SIT get a life and stop being a toxic waste of life noob.
    Account created in Feb 2018. 423 Posts all of them are toxic ones. Or bragging about how good u are while u are a fucking scrub. But i need to search a life and i am toxic? Alright.

I'll just leave this here enough said about your pathetic 32 year old life:
    Nah, i am DaSinister the no legend. Everyone uses macro mouses and keyboards and yes
    i agree the skill level of players is pretty high.
    Who is the most efficient macro user...who has the best hardware.
    Back when i played i didnt even know about macro's i just played.
    These days i use a macro like everyone else and honestly nobody kills me when i play servers.
    I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of
    great clans for hours after battling for isiloon. My macro is a legend..
    I dont consider that to be great or skilled like you would say.
    Just look at the media section for pk videos you see warriors using w,r,s combo vs warriorrs
    and all classes.. Just because he can macro it.
    He could be using W,rr like he should but hey..That would mean have multi macros for each combo.
    This i dont consider skill. If you play warrior and use macros you are a scrub.

Razor, you have no right calling anyone a fag.
    Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice.
    I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original
    owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server.
    Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor??
    Thats the name i usually use >.<. You dont get to call me a scrub.
    I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back
    in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game.
    The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards
    and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..
    Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this
    is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight
    which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody
    takes offense to this accept razor when i call him a Fking FAG. haha :P

after all these years I just now last month bought a macro mouse.. SteelSeries 600.
    I can tell you that I am undefeated on every server I play 1vs1..
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I used to hate on everyone because when I watch pk videos
    its really obvious that they use a macro to play the game.
    Its up in the air for me, I'm not sure what to think of it tbh.

I own your life kid. You and your clan are trash. Always have been always will be. Little bitch boy

Cant wait to Slap some of these kids back to moradon with a quickness.
    50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps for these Worm slayin boyz.

Bump! Getting bored on Alter Slapping all these worm killin boyz back to moradon with the quickness.
    Cant wait to Give out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps to all the kids who come into my colony zone
    in which i will smack them with my giant chop. hahahahajajaj wow!

My savage army is prepared and ready to smack all moradon worm killin boyz with our giant chops.
    We will join this little event but i cannot promise we wont hand out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps
    to anyone who will not join my savage army. If you dont give us that 5400KC we are ready to slap
    you with the quickness.

Anyone who has a problem with my methods i give a green light for anyone to light you up with a
    comment below. The Savage army is Real. Everyone will get clapped back to moradon with a quickness.
    Join or Pay the toll or my Savage army of thug busters will be dishing out additional slaps along
    with 20,000 claps with the quickness.

Downloading now.. Had an emergency at work for some reason they needed my help MY help can you
    believe that?? Time for 50,000 slaps! lets go

IGN: 25Buttholes. Priest. If you see me run from the quickness or add me to party or ill slap you
    with it

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Started as magician putting randomly stats and skill points and crying over getting 1 hit in Colony Zone. Than after some time we duped +10 items iron sets and i made a warrior and got WHITE SYMBOL.
    #True story. Xydonis server.
    I remember back when they deleted all the chitin shields by mistake. I went on every single account i had an wrote support that mine got deleted. I had chitin shields on every account. I then wrote support that other items of mine were missing and i gave them a list. They gave me everything i listed. This was before KO had a no item replacement policy. On Cypher i joined Courage and they gave me +1 full uniques and +8 armor and weapons. I left and tried to join Heaven because i hear they were giving out +3 uniques and +9 items. They never let me in however

I remember back when they deleted all the chitin shields by mistake. I went on every single account i had an wrote support that mine got deleted. I had chitin shields on every account. I then wrote support that other items of mine were missing and i gave them a list. They gave me everything i listed. This was before KO had a no item replacement policy. On Cypher i joined Courage and they gave me +1 full uniques and +8 armor and weapons. I left and tried to join Heaven because i hear they were giving out +3 uniques and +9 items. They never let me in however

Little archer Senior Member

dasinister you keep trying to suck up to me with likes and saying nice things

let me tell you this: you are staying on probation forever and nothing you say will change that, so you can drop the act dear nobody.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    dasinister you keep trying to suck up to me with likes and saying nice things

let me tell you this: you are staying on probation forever and nothing you say will change that, so you can drop the act dear nobody.
    Oh well, i dont care your still a fag.

Cheers,

Probation Senior Member

A friend wanted to play a server but had to work all day during launch. he gave me info and had me create his account. By the time he got home i got him the best geared warrior on the server and Dragon holder. I Act as 25buttholes a Character i made up on youtube while streaming runescape. My streams dont have the most people but i make a decent wage per month doing so which allows me to work part time and have alot of time for gaming its basically my job. How you see me talk is just an act. Its fun and its also the internet, its supposed to be a way to escape our busy lives and enjoy something we are all good at. So if you got a problem with me i really dont care. The people who i am friends with know me and trust me to the fullest. Again. these haters love to post like idiots on all my topics got knows why.. ANYWAYS,

Knight online back in its prime was some of the most fun i ever had. I remember Cwest Ardream back in the day. I remember when i beat Red and later on Babash0per and it was the prime of my gaming life. Since then i relearned the game, Everything i do is by hand and because of that im no longer the best rogue on the server but im okay with that. However, Warrior is another story As we get older our game needs to evolve and back in the day i used to hate on warriors because i thought the class was super easy. Now i see that warrior takes alot of skill for killing rogues and other classes and i become a wizard. Playing these days with the group of guys around me is just as fun as the old days. Knight online Will always be fun but it has changed so much. I just hope one of these days we can demand them to open up a MYKO server. I think it would be a nice $$$ grab by the company.
    Decerto likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast