Knight online news.

This is a discussion on Knight online news. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Take a look at this: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=2&id=171 Players within the exciting fantasy world known as Knight Online will soon be able ...
Page: 1

Default Knight online news.

Take a look at this: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=2&id=171

Players within the exciting fantasy world known as Knight Online will soon be able to explore new ground! Knight Online World, a medieval fantasy MMORPG from K2 Network, will launch the 10th and newest in-game world called “Logos” within the next couple weeks due to popular demand of the growing community. This new set of game servers will enable Knight Online’s more than 3 million player-base to further expand, allowing users to experience a new gaming environment with noticeably less lag.

Less lag,hate the part of "within the next couple of weeks" they should say next couple of years...

Mrjcolley101

K2 dont know what lag means

To them lag = Fun

Less fun GG k2

3million?

Banned Senior Member

dunno about 3 million, but they probably count EVERY account thats made, even if somoene hasn't logged on it for weeks/months/years

Originally posted by phantomlink
    dunno about 3 million, but they probably count EVERY account thats made, even if somoene hasn't logged on it for weeks/months/years
    not to mention 3 characters per account... wonder why character deletion isn't available...

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Accounts that are that inactive get pruned outta the db

Banned Senior Member

Then how come I can log onto an account I havn't touched in over a year -_-

SephiroS

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Accounts that are that inactive get pruned outta the db[/b]
    Well it makes me wonder why i logged into my 2 year old acc a few days ago ( was thinking of the pass for a week :lol: )

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: Knight online news.

Originally posted by CandyMan
    Take a look at this: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=2&id=171

Players within the exciting fantasy world known as Knight Online will soon be able to explore new ground! Knight Online World, a medieval fantasy MMORPG from K2 Network, will launch the 10th and newest in-game world called “Logos” within the next couple weeks due to popular demand of the growing community. This new set of game servers will enable Knight Online’s more than 3 million player-base to further expand, allowing users to experience a new gaming environment with noticeably less lag.

Less lag,hate the part of "within the next couple of weeks" they should say next couple of years...
    lol :lol:

zetazeta

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    not to mention 3 characters per account... wonder why character deletion isn't available... [/b]

HAHAHA nice one so now i know why its gone!!! so they can "showoff" how many players they got >)< xD