Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight Online Price Guide

This is a discussion on Knight Online Price Guide within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i lyke i lyke buttttttttttttt not to burst ur bubble.. but there a game called monopoly ive done myself in ...
Page: 2

Banned

i lyke i lyke buttttttttttttt not to burst ur bubble.. but there a game called monopoly
    ive done myself in the past . when priest chitin and crimsin were only 250-750 a peice.. i had the money and bought em all.. litereally
    switching servvers to server buying . took about 3 day to own just about every peices on the market
    then about a week later... i started merchantin em for 3m ap eice.. and they sold like crazy .
    >.< 3m may sound like dirt now .. but if u old ppl remmber "Knight Online" and not KE ROFD .. then u know that 3mil actually meant something
    anyway go for it . just hope rich/duper dont come out buying all the cheapies and reprice the market.

Lol what server is that? B>+8 rogue chitin 450m pls gyft

its more like 4,500mil

get ready for cama post..

FUCKING BULL SHIT SPAMMER /die.

Just wait some minutes.

^_-

Dr4g0n

i lyke i lyke buttttttttttttt not to burst ur bubble.. but there a game called monopoly
    ive done myself in the past . when priest chitin and crimsin were only 250-750 a peice.. i had the money and bought em all.. litereally
    switching servvers to server buying . took about 3 day to own just about every peices on the market
    then about a week later... i started merchantin em for 3m ap eice.. and they sold like crazy .
    >.< 3m may sound like dirt now .. but if u old ppl remmber "Knight Online" and not KE ROFD .. then u know that 3mil actually meant something
    anyway go for it . just hope rich/duper dont come out buying all the cheapies and reprice the market.[/b]
    Yes Im an old player when it was only ares and diez I remeber items even cheaper.
    But like I said It&#39;s an (Example)

Dr4g0n

get ready for cama post..

FUCKING BULL SHIT SPAMMER /die.
    Just wait some minutes.

^_-[/b]
    Camazotz comments are always welcome

stevouk

Zzzz....There is too much money on the market this will never ever work. It&#39;s Impossible. You actually think that you can change the prices of items in the full game? :S

I&#39;m pretty sure the 80% turks or w/e that play this game will take notice

Ayman4u

I think its good idea but hard to put into community changes fast also a community you know nothing about %75 of it and with a game has lot of bugs sometimes easy to make items then in sudden markets get spammed with items so will change fast or new duping methods and you wont keep up wit it also diff servers and you see when dupes stop prices goes to its normal price even less depend on the market price around and sellers and amount of cash that every one hold i think this not need any guide its but you can try you wont lose anything

- a page like server status that you can open (turkish language in it is MUST) and chose the server you want to check the curently prices on the market and to give link to every on also spam it in moradon maybe ^^ and let all see the prices

- but problem wil be always there is dupers will buy for more no matter what is the price :\

KENETHPL

I see that all of you guys have no idea about economy huh ?

there is no problem with stupid turks that dont know priaces...

problem is with INFLATION that is growing every day because of duping...

monay starting be worthless ble ble ble

so your propositon sux ass

Dr4g0n

I see that all of you guys have no idea about economy huh ?

there is no problem with stupid turks that dont know priaces...

problem is with INFLATION that is growing every day because of duping...

monay starting be worthless ble ble ble

so your propositon sux ass [/b]
    And here is your big fuk you _|_

Dr4g0n

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12