Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

knight online rage?

This is a discussion on knight online rage? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by karysa Definitely other issues bro.... We all get some rage from losing now and then, but damn ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Definitely other issues bro.... We all get some rage from losing now and then, but damn you need to learn how to control anger.

yeah, i learned the habit from my bro...my dad also has a temper..so i grew up like this..

i dont become violent and hit people though...hit my dog once (smack on ass) and squeezed my little sisters arm till she cried (many years ago) when i was angry...but thats about it...

i am, however, a competitive asshole. i punched a wall after my team lost a basketball game by a point, kicked the basketball away a few times, and refused to shake hands with the winning team on a number of occasions.

im not an outwardly violent person by any means...my girlfriend of 9 months had no idea i was rage filled till she saw me playing KO and cursing at the screen after getting ks'ed a zillion times in chaos...

lols

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Wheres the people at who do get mad n break shit? I dont think anyones looking at this topic to see people say "I dont break shit" cmon now...

lols, they probably cant comment because their computers are all busted up and they didnt get another one

=P

but yeah, ive got some issues and i need to figure it out...i should take a pic of my laptop...screen is ripped out, keys are all missing and the frame is cracked out...

crazy

Snorlax999

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    i smell troll....
    Me too.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    it just happens from playing video games. need to take a break and regain my sanity.
    Do you need another answer than what urself said ?

Snorlax999

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Do you need another answer than what urself said ?
    +1! If you know the problem, do it..
    And if you're violent, setting aside ko4life there are shrink to talk about ..
    So good luck!

update:

i just threw down $900 and bought a lenovo Y560P...

should be here within the week and im hoping i dont bust that up...

LoveDaPussy

i just broke my laptop (that i got last year) from playing ko.
    it took a pretty good beating...i pounded it repeatedly a few weeks ago...nothing happened. then slammed it on my floor once and it still worked...

today was the last straw and i ripped the screen off and threw it into my desk...

anyone else get rage filled when playing video games? i cant count how many controllers and consoles ive broken...also i think this is the 4th laptop ive destroyed playing video games.

normally im pretty laid back and chill...it just happens from playing video games. need to take a break and regain my sanity.

anyone else do crazy shit like this? or is it just me?

fyi - i grew rage filled from playing chaos and pking with a bunch of randoms and died a few times.
    dude simple, i use to also get really pissed off when i was losing games now i just chill out.. does it really matter if you win or lose? example when you die cause of your priest being a nub retard just chillax its only 50 np take a drink of something just chill out its a game.. and no i havent broke any thing besides mics that i repeatedly always left on the floor lmao

DR. EVIL

man, there is nothing worth busting up my computer or accessories. I hope your girlfriend doesnt get her computer trashed.

Banned Senior Member

i just broke my laptop (that i got last year) from playing ko.
    it took a pretty good beating...i pounded it repeatedly a few weeks ago...nothing happened. then slammed it on my floor once and it still worked...

today was the last straw and i ripped the screen off and threw it into my desk...

anyone else get rage filled when playing video games? i cant count how many controllers and consoles ive broken...also i think this is the 4th laptop ive destroyed playing video games.

normally im pretty laid back and chill...it just happens from playing video games. need to take a break and regain my sanity.

anyone else do crazy shit like this? or is it just me?

fyi - i grew rage filled from playing chaos and pking with a bunch of randoms and died a few times.
    I used to rage like that when I was 12.

Then I grew up. It's called self control.

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I used to rage like that when I was 12.

Then I grew up. It's called self control.
    yeah same i was raging like that when i was 12 also.. then i randomly got less mad about every thing.

um lol ive broken a few things, not from playing ko but from call of duty when the noobs spawn camp you every game....... ya ive broken at least 5-6 xbox contollers xD

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    um lol ive broken a few things, not from playing ko but from call of duty when the noobs spawn camp you every game....... ya ive broken at least 5-6 xbox contollers xD
    lol yeah that and team killers i once smashed my xbox controller cause i was 1 kill from a nuke and boom tked

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaPussy View Post
    lol yeah that and team killers i once smashed my xbox controller cause i was 1 kill from a nuke and boom tked
    Lol I used to knife assholes that pissed me off on my team and laugh when they raged. (cod4)

ehm.... teamwork hooah!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    omfg so funny

ShortCut

well u should smoke maryjuana when u so angry. Im sure it can help u to stay calm ;p. that what i do and its work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast