Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Knight Online server Orion!

This is a discussion on Knight Online server Orion! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dogamon From what i saw from the turkish forums Turks are going crazy about it. I'd expect ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    From what i saw from the turkish forums Turks are going crazy about it. I'd expect this to be the most crowded server among all. I think imma try it for fun like 1-2 hours tops a day and if i see what i like i will extend the hours no problem. Any cool english gang out there that will start? I rather have english speakers around then turks tbh.
    I'm planning to start there, I'm by myself for now tho.. :/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that`s how it looks every time there is new server.
    Well yeah man dunno i am just judgeing by the reactions i see on turkish forums .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mance123 View Post
    I'm planning to start there, I'm by myself for now tho.. :/
    Dont worry buddy if i really decide to start we can have some fun together :P

NTT Marketing : hack their own player and pretending they not, and repeat it for few months, and thann, they provide some new security and make $$ out of it.
    This is just my tough of them .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    NTT Marketing : hack their own player and pretending they not, and repeat it for few months, and thann, they provide some new security and make $$ out of it.
    1. They could of got sued over it if they ever 'hacked' someones character.
    Also, why would they? if they're "already" doing something that they shouldn't, they could of injected items and sold them just like K2.

2. OTP is free, you don't have to pay for it. Well.. at least not real money.
    You have to pay 5npoint once you activate it, but you can get these 5npoint through their free npoint method.

Bottom line, for your own sake.
    Think about what you post before you post it.

Hacking their own players is completely senseless and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Also, why would they? if they're "already" doing something that they shouldn't, they could of injected items and sold them just like K2.

You have to pay 5npoint once you activate it, but you can get these 5npoint through their free npoint method.

For each "Suvery" or "Offer" you complete NTT gets paid a small amount so technically its free to you, but they're still making money off it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    For each "Suvery" or "Offer" you complete NTT gets paid a small amount so technically its free to you, but they're still making money off it
    And this concern us how exactly?
    I never said they don't make money from the surveys that you complete.

But some people insist on not spending money on this game, which completely understandable but spending 5?maybe 10min of your own free time in order to insure your account protection.
    Especially when its an account that you worked on for a while, you wouldn't be happy to find out that it got hacked one day because you were too lazy to activate OTP.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not pointing fingers or anything.
    Just saying, everyone should use otp. It might be a real pain in the ass in the beginning but once you get used to it.. it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post

Well Adi, Zuka's point was that OTP is way of NTT Game of making money and bringing in revenue, you state that it is a Free Service and is not a way to for NTT Game to make money.

Well im just here letting you know that weather or not you can get the OTP for free by completing a survey NTTGame is still making money

Also, why would they? if they're "already" doing something that they shouldn't, they could of injected items and sold them just like K2.q
    You obviously know nothing about economy.

if they're "already" doing something that they shouldn't, they could of injected items and sold them just like K2.q
    implying they aren't doing it already

Gel, lets make full archer clan

So you guys up to make a clan or something to have some fun? I won't be able to join you right away tomorrow because of an exam but definitely the day after tomorrow!

is there ANY group after all? Im going there 100% so I would like go with someone

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    is there ANY group after all? Im going there 100% so I would like go with someone
    same story here, karus all the way!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    Well Adi, Zuka's point was that OTP is way of NTT Game of making money and bringing in revenue, you state that it is a Free Service and is not a way to for NTT Game to make money.

Well im just here letting you know that weather or not you can get the OTP for free by completing a survey NTTGame is still making money
    I stated that it's free and if you don't want to spend money from your own pocket, you can use the surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    You obviously know nothing about economy.
    implying they aren't doing it already
    Explaining it to you would be like explaining it to an autistic child, so I won't bother.
    But I can assure you, as for right now and since they started publishing KO they didn't hack anyone's character and the only items they did inject were items that had to be restored, they injected it into the accounts that were hacked.
    Last edited by Adi; 01-26-2015 at 09:45 AM.

guys if you feel you need to constantly argue then take it to pm, would be appreciated :P

on another note, ill be making an orc clan as no one currently is.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...6/#post3205670

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast