Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Knight Online server Orion!

This is a discussion on Knight Online server Orion! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop They do it in every server. They are hyperactive in the beginning but after a while ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    They do it in every server. They are hyperactive in the beginning but after a while they stop doing shit. It happened in Europa as well.
    much have changed since that time.

iTzBryan Senior Member

PUS injected items day 1 of a server launch immediately makes this a shit server. As if KO wasn't already about who can spend the most money, now that's all this server is about.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    PUS injected items day 1 of a server launch immediately makes this a shit server. As if KO wasn't already about who can spend the most money, now that's all this server is about.
    Does suck, but you gotta remember that not everyone has these items. I PK'ed during Lunar War last night at lvl 53 and got a bunch of kill with Quest Items and an Avedone +4. It's not that bad. Of course there will be rich trust fund babies with +8 UTC weopons and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Does suck, but you gotta remember that not everyone has these items. I PK'ed during Lunar War last night at lvl 53 and got a bunch of kill with Quest Items and an Avedone +4. It's not that bad. Of course there will be rich trust fund babies with +8 UTC weopons and shit.
    such a big problem 10 ppl in a server with +8 utc's out of the thousands playing.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    such a big problem 10 ppl in a server with +8 utc's out of the thousands playing.
    It's a problem if ANYONE in the server has the best weapon in the game on the first day....... You don't understand I guess.
    Diver likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

It's a problem if ANYONE in the server has the best weapon in the game on the first day....... You don't understand I guess.
    Bryan, it's not that I care or anything...
    But what's the point of this argument?

I said the same thing but honestly, if they want to play in a new server where players get +8 utc items on the first day..
    it's not my choice or yours.. no point to argue over that.. it's completely pointless.

some people find it fun, some doesn't.

again you're wrong. sad that you can't compete with less items, feeling sorry for you bro.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    But what's the point of this argument?
    Mother of God I gave an opinion. It's not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    again you're wrong. sad that you can't compete with less items, feeling sorry for you bro.

THIS is what a trolling instigator looking for an argument sounds like, Adi.

I'm sure the server will be fine just make sure you have some jamadar defence and spear defence for those moonlight 8's and buju 8's.

Mother of God I gave an opinion. It's not an argument.

THIS is what a trolling instigator looking for an argument sounds like, Adi.
    hahaahahahahahahahaa ok.

Agree it seems good. The +8 utc will slowly be equaled out

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Agree it seems good. The +8 utc will slowly be equaled out
    yeah by more +8 utc items, which are allocated to the ones that pay the most $$$.
    The ones that spend $$$ will have no problem competing..

GG , everyone who doesnt want to see this is obviously asking for getting raped in the butt

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    yeah by more +8 utc items, which are allocated to the ones that pay the most $$$.
    The ones that spend $$$ will have no problem competing..

GG , everyone who doesnt want to see this is obviously asking for getting raped in the butt
    Ofcourse I see your point.
    The guys with +8 will have a advandtage at the start compared to those who dont wanna spend alot.
    But if you really see the amount of players, it wont be a problem.

Im a server jumper, I never seen so much ppl like it is on Orion for any other server the last 4-5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Im a server jumper, I never seen so much ppl like it is on Orion for any other server the last 4-5 years.
    Most active servers in the past would've been Girakon and Ionia since back then there were a lot more English speaking players too. So I'm quite sure there were more ppl during those server launches.

Oh by the way, there was a private server that had +7 UTC items for testing purposes in their beta launch, they ended up taking all those items away from the game due to them making rogues OP when everybody had the same gear. I can't even imagine with +8 Jamadars how much havoc you can cause..

Rogues are like before. The new items are a boost for everyclass, kinda the only class that not regain anything nice from it is the priests. Since most priest would use ada instead of the new shield. which makes moonlight hit low

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast