Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123
Like Tree12Likes

Knight Online server Orion!

This is a discussion on Knight Online server Orion! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop They do it in every server. They are hyperactive in the beginning but after a while ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    They do it in every server. They are hyperactive in the beginning but after a while they stop doing shit. It happened in Europa as well.
    much have changed since that time.

  2. #107
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    PUS injected items day 1 of a server launch immediately makes this a shit server. As if KO wasn't already about who can spend the most money, now that's all this server is about.

  3. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    PUS injected items day 1 of a server launch immediately makes this a shit server. As if KO wasn't already about who can spend the most money, now that's all this server is about.
    Does suck, but you gotta remember that not everyone has these items. I PK'ed during Lunar War last night at lvl 53 and got a bunch of kill with Quest Items and an Avedone +4. It's not that bad. Of course there will be rich trust fund babies with +8 UTC weopons and shit.

  4. #109
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Does suck, but you gotta remember that not everyone has these items. I PK'ed during Lunar War last night at lvl 53 and got a bunch of kill with Quest Items and an Avedone +4. It's not that bad. Of course there will be rich trust fund babies with +8 UTC weopons and shit.
    such a big problem 10 ppl in a server with +8 utc's out of the thousands playing.

  5. #110
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    such a big problem 10 ppl in a server with +8 utc's out of the thousands playing.
    It's a problem if ANYONE in the server has the best weapon in the game on the first day....... You don't understand I guess.
    Diver likes this.

  6. #111
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    It's a problem if ANYONE in the server has the best weapon in the game on the first day....... You don't understand I guess.
    Bryan, it's not that I care or anything...
    But what's the point of this argument?

    I said the same thing but honestly, if they want to play in a new server where players get +8 utc items on the first day..
    it's not my choice or yours.. no point to argue over that.. it's completely pointless.

    some people find it fun, some doesn't.

  7. #112
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    It's a problem if ANYONE in the server has the best weapon in the game on the first day....... You don't understand I guess.
    again you're wrong. sad that you can't compete with less items, feeling sorry for you bro.

  8. #113
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    But what's the point of this argument?
    Mother of God I gave an opinion. It's not an argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    again you're wrong. sad that you can't compete with less items, feeling sorry for you bro.

    THIS is what a trolling instigator looking for an argument sounds like, Adi.

  9. #114
    Senior Member LewsephStalin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I'm sure the server will be fine just make sure you have some jamadar defence and spear defence for those moonlight 8's and buju 8's.

  10. #115
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Mother of God I gave an opinion. It's not an argument.




    THIS is what a trolling instigator looking for an argument sounds like, Adi.
    hahaahahahahahahahaa ok.

  11. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Agree it seems good. The +8 utc will slowly be equaled out

  12. #117
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Agree it seems good. The +8 utc will slowly be equaled out
    yeah by more +8 utc items, which are allocated to the ones that pay the most $$$.
    The ones that spend $$$ will have no problem competing..

    GG , everyone who doesnt want to see this is obviously asking for getting raped in the butt

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    yeah by more +8 utc items, which are allocated to the ones that pay the most $$$.
    The ones that spend $$$ will have no problem competing..

    GG , everyone who doesnt want to see this is obviously asking for getting raped in the butt
    Ofcourse I see your point.
    The guys with +8 will have a advandtage at the start compared to those who dont wanna spend alot.
    But if you really see the amount of players, it wont be a problem.

    Im a server jumper, I never seen so much ppl like it is on Orion for any other server the last 4-5 years.

  14. #119
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Im a server jumper, I never seen so much ppl like it is on Orion for any other server the last 4-5 years.
    Most active servers in the past would've been Girakon and Ionia since back then there were a lot more English speaking players too. So I'm quite sure there were more ppl during those server launches.

    Oh by the way, there was a private server that had +7 UTC items for testing purposes in their beta launch, they ended up taking all those items away from the game due to them making rogues OP when everybody had the same gear. I can't even imagine with +8 Jamadars how much havoc you can cause..

  15. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Rogues are like before. The new items are a boost for everyclass, kinda the only class that not regain anything nice from it is the priests. Since most priest would use ada instead of the new shield. which makes moonlight hit low

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •