Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight Online under the castle

This is a discussion on Knight Online under the castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why woudln't they if they wanted to make more money be decreasing the peop allowed. By anyway i see server ...
Page: 2

Why woudln't they if they wanted to make more money be decreasing the peop allowed. By anyway i see server mergers happening just like in the other versions of ko to keep the old servers populated.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Why woudln't they if they wanted to make more money be decreasing the peop allowed. By anyway i see server mergers happening just like in the other versions of ko to keep the old servers populated.
    Yes, i agree. But then why wouldn't they be decreasing the people allowed right now then?

I dont know wether servers mergings are good or not though, i don't have an oppinion about that =)

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lmao no.... cwest is not populated... you can try think that because you want it to be but in reality ko will never be as good as it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    lmao no.... cwest is not populated... you can try think that because you want it to be but in reality ko will never be as good as it was before.
    This is the most cwest had been populated since i have been playing cwest. And of course it will never be like olds usko because people forget in ke there were about 3 less servers to play. The population of ko has stayed about the same for the past couple years just more spread out because more servers.

LOL at c-west being populated. In your sweet dreams maybe.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Either way, Carnac - West is the only server that will never be merged with any other server... It's been said quite alot by mods and GMs on the official forums, so just leave it at that.

I myself <3 CW just the way it is, - the noob huge alliances at CSW... I really wouldn't want 5k turks to stream into the server with all their BS (not a turk hater, but the majority of turks just seem to fuck things up sadly).

Banned Senior Member

You are all so fools.
    Still cant see the real reason you all played so maniac and and waste you real life and still didnt even got a shit about why play this game.
    YOU THINK THAT EFFECTS AND SHITS IS WHAT YOU WERE PLAYING ALL THIS LONG???
    I DONT THINK SO EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CONVICE ME THROUGH AGES.

KO=NO GRAPHICS BUT LEGIT AND UNIQUE PVP SYSTEM.
    I START TO BELIEVE THAT MOST CHATERS HERE ARE REALLY 12 YEARS OLD BOYS WHO GET CRAZY ABOUT GRAPHICS AND CERTAINLY , NOT OLDIES!!!!

WELL I TALK TO YOU YOUNG CHILDRENS .

KO=UNIQUE PVP SYSTEM AND NOTHING MORE.
    THATS THE HARD TRUTH , AND THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO IT.
    I JUST HOPE TO OVERCOME IT AND NOT TRY TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU FEEL ODFENDED BEFORE.

TY

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    You are all so fools.
    Still cant see the real reason you all played so maniac and and waste you real life and still didnt even got a shit about why play this game.
    YOU THINK THAT EFFECTS AND SHITS IS WHAT YOU WERE PLAYING ALL THIS LONG???
    I DONT THINK SO EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CONVICE ME THROUGH AGES.

KO=NO GRAPHICS BUT LEGIT AND UNIQUE PVP SYSTEM.
    I START TO BELIEVE THAT MOST CHATERS HERE ARE REALLY 12 YEARS OLD BOYS WHO GET CRAZY ABOUT GRAPHICS AND CERTAINLY , NOT OLDIES!!!!

WELL I TALK TO YOU YOUNG CHILDRENS .

KO=UNIQUE PVP SYSTEM AND NOTHING MORE.
    THATS THE HARD TRUTH , AND THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO IT.
    I JUST HOPE TO OVERCOME IT AND NOT TRY TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU FEEL ODFENDED BEFORE.

TY
    well done for stating the obvious bro!
    no shit pk is the only good thing about ko but with new games like tera and so on coming out it wont be that great for long.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    well done for stating the obvious bro!
    no shit pk is the only good thing about ko but with new games like tera and so on coming out it wont be that great for long.
    ty baba!!!!!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

...Did you seriously just logg onto ko4life to bump a 6 month old topic?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12