Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Knight Online, and video games in General

This is a discussion on Knight Online, and video games in General within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tank, let's xp pls. Some people just get to combine gaming with studying, i for example play like what? 9 ...
Page: 4

ILoveYouToo

tank, let's xp pls.
    Some people just get to combine gaming with studying, i for example play like what? 9 hours KO a day, except for wednesdays cause thats when I gotta work. I'm doing my masters now in college and i'm doing fine.[/b]
    Exactly, this is called priorities.

japo

tank, let's xp pls.
    Some people just get to combine gaming with studying, i for example play like what? 9 hours KO a day, except for wednesdays cause thats when I gotta work. I'm doing my masters now in college and i'm doing fine.[/b]
    9 hours a day its a lot even if you are xping hard ^^ i can be 9h if i have holidays or smthing xD

Richie

How can u blame KO lutz?
    was ur choice, not ko's
    anyways...who needs an education?
    i was expelled from high school in my 2nd year (4th form^^)
    in 6 days i will own my own home
    my bank account is sitting at a nice lvl
    i have 3 children
    and the 60 acres of pine trees my mother and i planted 15 years ago will be bringing us a few more dollars in 5 years

So who needs an education?

ILoveYouToo

How can u blame KO lutz?
    was ur choice, not ko's
    anyways...who needs an education?
    i was expelled from high school in my 2nd year (4th form^^)
    in 6 days i will own my own home
    my bank account is sitting at a nice lvl
    i have 3 children
    and the 60 acres of pine trees my mother and i planted 15 years ago will be bringing us a few more dollars in 5 years

So who needs an education?[/b]
    Everyone else who doesn't sell drugs.

Exactly, this is called priorities.[/b]

yes, that is the magýg word!

Everyone, SET YOUR FREAKIN' PRIORITIES PLS.

So who needs an education?[/b]

That was pretty much the dumbest post in, well wait, even dumber then most of vandy's posts.

How can you say that?

Ensan

Everyone else who doesn't sell drugs.[/b]
    lol

without Education you prolly become more and more ignorant

Banned

its your problem if you cant be good at school and play ko... really, u should have used ur brain earlier... sad to see.. this happens to alot of ko players... btw, you moderated us fools? lol, i think u were the fool? O-o

It really depends what you want. I used to have a 4.0, but realized that I don't even want to get into an ivy league college, So a few b's and a's are okay with me. IMO Not trying in school and getting a 3.5 > Trying super hard and getting a 4.0, besides, im not guna be going to college for academics anyways. Sorry to hear tho lutz, take care..

>AppleSauce<

wow very inspiring, i already quited the game, and was thinking of coming back....most likely won't now that i read it

Banned

It sucks that you didn't get into the school that you wanted but you can't blame KO for that. You downloaded it, you installed it, you chose to play it. If you can't manage your time between video games and school then you don't deserve to go to an ivy league college. Nothing personal, it's just the truth.[/b]
    +1... u spoke my thoughts

runordie

This is interesting. im in my freshman year of highschool right now.

Cant u retake the year? I fucked up my first year in college due to this game/GM'in. Retook the year and owned. Decided i didnt want to take a degree in what i wanted to so started Electrical Engineering, now doing a degree in it and owning it[/b]

If he was in college, sure. Problem is, Lutz was just in high school and they don't let you retake years in high school unless you completely fail them.

Richie

yes, that is the magýg word!

Everyone, SET YOUR FREAKIN' PRIORITIES PLS.
    That was pretty much the dumbest post in, well wait, even dumber then most of vandy's posts.
    How can you say that?[/b]
    i can say and most of all, mean it!
    Whats an education gonna get ya? a degree that 80% of the people that hold them, wont even use :/
    60% of the jobs in this world barely need any kind of education.
    Common sence will over power any kind of education :/
    I work in Forestry...how is the value of pi(?) gonna help me?
    U can sit there in a class room for 5 years and learn everything from a peice of paper...but nothing beats hands on experience!
    i work at most 20 hours per week...and get paid for around 60 hours which leaves me alot of time for my family and friends and yes KO...
    when u have ur degree and are working ur ass off for 50+ hours per week, coming to middle age with a heart condition due to stress and over working...then u can tell me that ur education was the best part of ur life.

ILoveYouToo

i can say and most of all, mean it!
    Whats an education gonna get ya? a degree that 80% of the people that hold them, wont even use :/
    60% of the jobs in this world barely need any kind of education.
    Common sence will over power any kind of education :/
    I work in Forestry...how is the value of pi(?) gonna help me?
    U can sit there in a class room for 5 years and learn everything from a peice of paper...but nothing beats hands on experience!
    i work at most 20 hours per week...and get paid for around 60 hours which leaves me alot of time for my family and friends and yes KO...
    when u have ur degree and are working ur ass off for 50+ hours per week, coming to middle age with a heart condition due to stress and over working...then u can tell me that ur education was the best part of ur life.[/b]
    It's common sense, not sence. Thats what education is good for.

runordie

60% of the jobs in this world barely need any kind of education.[/b]
    i guess america has a lot of garbage collectors....

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast