Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Knight Online, and video games in General

This is a discussion on Knight Online, and video games in General within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u have ur degree and are working ur ass off for 50+ hours per week, coming to middle age ...
Page: 5

when u have ur degree and are working ur ass off for 50+ hours per week, coming to middle age with a heart condition due to stress and over working...then u can tell me that ur education was the best part of ur life.[/b]

Why would you think that when you have your degree, you are going to have to work your ass off? By the time i'm done, I'm going to have people work their ass off for me. I'm also pretty sure that, 80% of the people who want to get a high degree, want a job they really like, because it interests them, it's what they want.

Stress and over working? that can happen anywhere, not just a 50+ hours job per week and you make it sound like you only get stress and over working with a heart condition.

Dude, you can cross the street right now and get hit by a car or lightning or eaten by an alien.

60% of the jobs don't need an education? What for you falls in that category? paperboy? cleaning buildings? being a housekeeper? pick up trash on the streets? stand behind a hot dog stand?

No thanks, I'd go for my masters and have people work and do my work for me.

University is overrated.. reading books and homework day in day out, there are many educations out there that match specifically to ur talent/interest, and when u finish it, ull be happy with ur work and life, instead of studying something for MONEY and be unhappy rest of ur life.
    I must admit I failed at one of the grade as electronics technician, but retook it and put the game aside at same time, successed it last year, got a nice job and get paid very good. Much better than those ppl who finished high school or university with no practical experience but theories. Almost useless in the practical world, only useful for research.

Oh, and to those who said the world doesnt need education, sure.. If ur country got a lot of garbage cleaners or ppl that works in supermarket. But to be on the front, u need an education.

Redemption

he makes an extremely good point.... i use to be the same way =[ and still am

How can u blame KO lutz?
    was ur choice, not ko's
    anyways...who needs an education?
    i was expelled from high school in my 2nd year (4th form^^)
    in 6 days i will own my own home
    my bank account is sitting at a nice lvl
    i have 3 children
    and the 60 acres of pine trees my mother and i planted 15 years ago will be bringing us a few more dollars in 5 years

So who needs an education?[/b]

hes not blaming KO.. hes just tryign to HELP OTHER PPL... hes saying how that after he decided to ply this game, he got so addicted, his marks plummeted... hes tryign to warn others not to walk in the same footsteps he took

thx lutz, now ill think about what i shuld do, im in gr 12 too marks are bad

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Very sorry Lutz, ;/ im sure you'll get through it just fine tho , i remember finding out your SAT scores and reading your SAT essay, obviously your very intelligent. /CLOSE DOWN FORUM lol jk don't kill me

Richie

1st off.. im not saying dont get educated!
    if u want an education, go for it..
    if u want a high paying job, go for it
    if u want to laze around do nothing for most of your life, go for it!
    But do not for 1 minute say that education is everything, because its not!
    if it fits for you do it.
    now to name a few jobs/careers options that are exciting and benificial:
    Scuba diving instructor
    Fireman
    Train conductor
    Forestry
    Army
    these are just a few things i have been involved in
    then u can name all the crap jobs that nobody likes, but still need to be done:
    Fast foods
    Dustman
    etc

feel free to flame me for this, idc, it means nothing to me, i will be sitting down at 5 o'clock to have a nice cold beer over looking my secluded bay in the sunny Pelorus Sounds in Marlborough New Zealand

ps. i see and hear a luffly Tui bird singing its song..... what do you hear? have a nice day

1st off.. im not saying dont get educated!
    if u want an education, go for it..
    if u want a high paying job, go for it
    if u want to laze around do nothing for most of your life, go for it!
    But do not for 1 minute say that education is everything, because its not!
    if it fits for you do it.
    now to name a few jobs/careers options that are exciting and benificial:
    Scuba diving instructor
    Fireman
    Train conductor
    Forestry
    Army
    these are just a few things i have been involved in
    then u can name all the crap jobs that nobody likes, but still need to be done:
    Fast foods
    Dustman
    etc

feel free to flame me for this, idc, it means nothing to me, i will be sitting down at 5 o'clock to have a nice cold beer over looking my secluded bay in the sunny Pelorus Sounds in Marlborough New Zealand

ps. i see and hear a luffly Tui bird singing its song..... what do you hear? have a nice day[/b]

Im not flaming you at all, infact, I'm jealous of you because you're in new zealand and im not.

We aint saying education is everything, there's more important things in life and the world then only education, however it sure as hell is important.

Some ppl just cant control their addiction :<

well... to Lutz... i think education is everything for him (or else his father will disown him)
    he&#39;s taking education wayyyy too searious.
    who the hell write essay about a game forum, and talk about their SAT scroes ...nothing wrong with it... just a bit strange in my opinion.. he&#39;s mixing KO + life together

school does not give u a future.. KO does :P :P :P :PPPP

Aye :P was just thinking bout which part that was most sad... that he got rejected by stanford, or that he has to come here and write an essay bout his life..
    But its nice that hes away till april now xD cause looks like he was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too addicted to games

A similar story happened to me, lutz.
    It&#39;s like I&#39;ve lost 3-4 years of my life. I was allways great at the school, when i started to play KO, everything changed.
    I&#39;ve lost interests to many things. Instead of playing soccer with friends, go bike around, I was infront of the computer and playing this game. TBH, I wish, I could go back to the day I&#39;ve registered my first K2-account.

Sucks for you, you&#39;ll get another chance. The point is to see it early enough.

lets just hope he&#39;s not in a corner somewhere... emo&#39;in himself

just like phantom did

lol

Banned Senior Member

lets just hope he&#39;s not in a corner somewhere... emo&#39;in himself

just like phantom did[/b]
    I never regretted playing KO, nor did it ruin my life -_-

i failed 11th year (which im repeating now) because of ko and other online games, i&#39;m glad i did.. i feel way better now lol

and i&#39;ve quit all thegames im playing

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast